Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton are gash! 11:00 - Apr 23 with 4765 viewsFerdy

I watched them against Swansea they should have got beat by at least a couple of goals. I think as little as 1 more point might be enough for us to stay up. I cant see them getting anything against villa.
Bolton are gash! on 15:24 - Apr 23 with 1153 viewsW7Ranger

Bolton are gash! on 15:15 - Apr 23 by RangersAreBack

That gash team took 4 points off us this season!

The important thing to remember in all of this is:
(a) we have a vastly superior goal difference to everyone bar Villa
(b) many of our competitors have to play each other.

For those who predict that Bolton will go on a charge this means that Villa and Wigan will have suffered giving us a real opportunity to finish ahead of them. Should Bolton fail to do the business then we should finish above them.

Similarly Blackburn have yet to play Wigan. They can't both win.

A win at home to Stoke should just about be enough.

6pts actually.

But pretty much agree with the rest of your post.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bolton are gash! on 15:28 - Apr 23 with 1137 viewsRangersAreBack

Bolton are gash! on 15:24 - Apr 23 by W7Ranger

6pts actually.

But pretty much agree with the rest of your post.

Sorry, in my imaginary world Clint Hill's goal stood!

Still can't quite believe they took all 6 points, no matter how many times I read it.
Bolton are gash! on 15:30 - Apr 23 with 1134 viewsadhoc_qpr

Bolton are gash! on 15:28 - Apr 23 by RangersAreBack

Sorry, in my imaginary world Clint Hill's goal stood!

Still can't quite believe they took all 6 points, no matter how many times I read it.

That shocking lino call against Bolton is potentially season defining - take away 2 or 3 points from Bolton and give us another 1 or 3pts and the table looks a hell of a lot different!
Bolton are gash! on 18:36 - Apr 23 with 1105 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If Bolton win their next two we are down.
If Bolton lose their next two we are staying up.
If they draw both it's all to play for.
I see them getting 1 point from these two games so I believe we would stay up.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Bolton are gash! on 19:01 - Apr 23 with 1085 viewsNorthernr

Bolton are gash! on 18:36 - Apr 23 by RANGERS4EVER

I don't see how we're down by them winning their next two. At the moment we need to beat Stoke to stay up, if Bolton win their next two we still need to beat Stoke to stay up.

If we beat Stoke Bolton need to win three games. It's a tall order of them but not impossible.
Bolton are gash! on 19:03 - Apr 23 with 1082 viewsloftboy

Bolton are gash! on 18:36 - Apr 23 by RANGERS4EVER

Sorry that's crap, Bolton win there next two, we draw with scum and beat Stoke then Bolton lose their last 3 they are down, just have to worry about our self as there are too many permutations.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bolton are gash! on 20:54 - Apr 23 with 1048 viewsjonno

Bolton are gash! on 15:30 - Apr 23 by adhoc_qpr

That shocking lino call against Bolton is potentially season defining - take away 2 or 3 points from Bolton and give us another 1 or 3pts and the table looks a hell of a lot different!

And that's the really annoying thing. You can say this team should have beaten that one, this player should have scored against someone, but in the Bolton game we DID score, and it was incorrectly disallowed. No conjecture about it. That would have made the game a draw, and so there would have been three more points between us and Bolton now, with us then looking virtually safe.
Bolton are gash! on 22:50 - Apr 23 with 1000 viewscarlosthebulb

Bolton are gash! on 20:54 - Apr 23 by jonno

And that's the really annoying thing. You can say this team should have beaten that one, this player should have scored against someone, but in the Bolton game we DID score, and it was incorrectly disallowed. No conjecture about it. That would have made the game a draw, and so there would have been three more points between us and Bolton now, with us then looking virtually safe.

something missing on this thread is our significant goal difference. Miles better than any of the teams around us which counts as an extra point. If we are to lose both away games, I pray it's not hammerings. Shouldn't be but you never know.

Villa are just as bad as Bolton but if Villa win I'd be ecstatic. Getting nervous just typing this it's as though we are playing tomorrow night!

Also a little bit concerned about many views that we are just going to steamroller Stoke. We should win but when the pressure is on anything can happen. We've performed miracles in our recent home games and rode our luck as well, just hope we keep the intensity up and remain as focussed as if it were a Spurs or Arsenal. Please god...
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton are gash! on 23:08 - Apr 23 with 995 viewsderbyhoop

Pratley and mark Davies both out injured. Not sure how they will cope with 6 games in 21 days.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bolton are gash! on 23:14 - Apr 23 with 989 viewsBklynRanger

Bolton are gash! on 23:08 - Apr 23 by derbyhoop

Pratley and mark Davies both out injured. Not sure how they will cope with 6 games in 21 days.

Hopefully Petrov won't handle it too well. They're desperately reliant on him at this moment.
Bolton are gash! on 23:17 - Apr 23 with 987 viewsNorthernr

they're giving a debut to some 18 year old tomorrow night because they have five midfielders out. we could really do with a villa win here.
Bolton are gash! on 23:54 - Apr 23 with 968 viewskensalriser

Be great to get this game out of the way so we can start on the next round of speculation!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bolton are gash! on 09:27 - Apr 25 with 905 viewsted_hendrix

Bolton are gash! on 14:45 - Apr 23 by Aunt_Nelly

Wolves aside they are no more gash then any of the bottom teams.

I can see them turning over Villa by at least a couple of goals.

Respect.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024