Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? 15:40 - May 2 with 3790 viewsdeeplishblue

I can't make my mind up what to do about a season ticket for next year. Anybody in the same boat?

Fixtures against Barnet, Dagenham, Northampton, Gills etc. etc. just not interesting me in the slightest. Thinking about picking and choosing next season and taking in a few more away games than usual.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 15:49 - May 2 with 2874 viewsSuddenLad

Pick and choose definitely the option for me next season. First time in many years I've not had a season ticket, but at those prices, I won't be biting. With 'er indoors, that's 2 they've lost.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 15:52 - May 2 with 2854 viewssuc

I know how you feel but I am renewing mine deffo next season will be good an Accy used to do well in the cup so I don't want to miss out if we have a good cup run. I also want to get the early discount
In fact I am getting excited about next season already. Up the dale
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 15:52 - May 2 with 2853 views442Dale

Got mine today and there was a queue!

Excellent service too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 15:58 - May 2 with 2844 viewsStAnnesDale

I would have thought that a Rochdale supporter would watch Rochdale whoever they were playing. Stockport, Chester have retained their support in lower leagues, and Halifax have held up as well generally.

Is League 2 not good enough any more after 2 years of League 1. If so getting promotion would be one of the worst things that could have happened to the club as we were content with League 2 (very glad of it at times) since the mid 70s.

Can understand if you generally could not afford to lay out money up front or because you had to work on some Saturdays, but because we have been relegated and you don't like the teams in League 2. To be honest other club's supporters don't feel inspired by playing Rochdale but they still support their teams and buy the season tickets.
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 16:31 - May 2 with 2800 viewsD_Alien

I'm not renewing, but it doesn't reflect on my support for the Dale in the slightest.

Things change in our personal lives. Like others, I'll be attending many home games next season - it may even turn out that the club gets more money out of me through paying at the gate!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 16:55 - May 2 with 2744 viewsTalkingSutty

In the last 5 seasons we have just had one bad one and fans are questioning wether to renew their season ticket ? I honestly dont understand that. Now if its a question about money or lack of it then thats a different matter. Supporting Rochdale FC isnt dependant on watching a successful team.
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 17:24 - May 2 with 2702 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 16:31 - May 2 by D_Alien

I'm not renewing, but it doesn't reflect on my support for the Dale in the slightest.

Things change in our personal lives. Like others, I'll be attending many home games next season - it may even turn out that the club gets more money out of me through paying at the gate!!

I have never bought a Season Ticket.......but stand in the Sandy, rain hail snow, etc like many others.......the Club makes a few quid per annum out of my cash and I am more than happy with that....nor have I ever been one to support Taz and his active promotion of other away teams facilities. Prefer to pick a few away matches and keep my cash *in house*.....
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 18:41 - May 2 with 2631 viewsColDale

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 15:58 - May 2 by StAnnesDale

I would have thought that a Rochdale supporter would watch Rochdale whoever they were playing. Stockport, Chester have retained their support in lower leagues, and Halifax have held up as well generally.

Is League 2 not good enough any more after 2 years of League 1. If so getting promotion would be one of the worst things that could have happened to the club as we were content with League 2 (very glad of it at times) since the mid 70s.

Can understand if you generally could not afford to lay out money up front or because you had to work on some Saturdays, but because we have been relegated and you don't like the teams in League 2. To be honest other club's supporters don't feel inspired by playing Rochdale but they still support their teams and buy the season tickets.

I think deep down the majority of Dale supporters are not drawn to watching Dale due to the opposition. We've been brought up watching Dale playing the dregs of the football league, and a couple of years in League One shouldn't change much. For every Southampton or Sheff Weds, there was a Colchester, a Stevenage, a Bury, a Notts County, a Carlisle, a Leyton Orient, a Hartlepool or a Bournemouth - the sort of sides that have filled our fixture list for years.

Using the voucher from last year's season ticket that still applies up until the deadline, just over £250 for Sandy Lane season ticket is exceptional value for money.

And if you are undecided about buying one, buying one now will save you money on the 2013-14 season ticket as well!
Login to get fewer ads

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 20:03 - May 2 with 2575 viewsChaffRAFC

Just because we've been relegated shouldn't make any difference, we're all used to League Two football. I'll have my season ticket through my Goldbond Round as always.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 20:08 - May 2 with 2570 viewspnc4eva1

When does the offer end as I have lost my application form

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 20:12 - May 2 with 2557 viewsChaffRAFC

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 20:08 - May 2 by pnc4eva1

When does the offer end as I have lost my application form

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2756178,00.html

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 00:11 - May 3 with 2481 viewsNerazzurri

No, there was no decision to make for me. It did not matter whether we got promoted, relegated or neither because I support Rochdale and was buying a season ticket whatever happened. One bad season was not going to change that.

Forza Nerazzurri

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 00:19 - May 3 with 2475 viewsroccydaleian

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 00:11 - May 3 by Nerazzurri

No, there was no decision to make for me. It did not matter whether we got promoted, relegated or neither because I support Rochdale and was buying a season ticket whatever happened. One bad season was not going to change that.

Pretty much the same for me. I'll be making use of the late night ticket office opening hours, to purchase me and roccy jnr's season tickets later today.
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 02:56 - May 3 with 2453 viewsCrede

'Fixtures against Barnet, Dagenham, Northampton, Gills etc'

When you see statements like that, it shows just how far we have progressed as a club. When we were fighting for our lives at the bottom of division 4, we'd have been praying for fixtures against the likes of Northampton and Gills.

Boot on the other foot, I doubt fans of Barnet, Dagenham, Northampton and Gills will be kicking their clubs door down for a match against Rochdale
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 05:38 - May 3 with 2445 viewsbilbobaggins

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 02:56 - May 3 by Crede

'Fixtures against Barnet, Dagenham, Northampton, Gills etc'

When you see statements like that, it shows just how far we have progressed as a club. When we were fighting for our lives at the bottom of division 4, we'd have been praying for fixtures against the likes of Northampton and Gills.

Boot on the other foot, I doubt fans of Barnet, Dagenham, Northampton and Gills will be kicking their clubs door down for a match against Rochdale

having been ill for the later part of the season and not been up to coming to watch dale i am hoping next season i will be i a position to go to more home and away fixtures
so here is to a good season next year and just glad we can go to the seaside locally twice and hope its in the sunny months
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 08:00 - May 3 with 2414 viewsdalenumber2

Does anyone know if you can download the season ticket application form online? I seem to have mislaid the ones that came through the post. Or will they be able to supply me with the necessary paperwork when I go down to the office?
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 09:17 - May 3 with 2386 views100569

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 08:00 - May 3 by dalenumber2

Does anyone know if you can download the season ticket application form online? I seem to have mislaid the ones that came through the post. Or will they be able to supply me with the necessary paperwork when I go down to the office?

You can get one at the office.
Oh, and I will be renewing mine tonight.
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 09:28 - May 3 with 2379 viewskirbys

As an out of towner the deal for exiles is excellent even for league 2. Business as usual for me my application is in.
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 09:45 - May 3 with 2368 viewsfitzochris

As I now live 220 miles away from Dale, I no longer purchase a season ticket and have to pick the home games I attend. If I still lived in Norden I'd be buying one this season for sure.

Games against Northants, Gills etc may not be appealing in their own right, but depending on how the season is shaping up they could be promotion/play-off/relegation rivals, so then the game gains an added appeal. I'll not be writing off any games just yet.

I am particularly looking forward to Fleetwood though, as I missed our 3-0 friendly win there a couple of pre-seasons ago. A new ground for me.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 13:52 - May 3 with 2284 viewsDaleFan7

Renewing mine sometime this week, silly I know.
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 14:03 - May 3 with 2277 viewsjohnofheywood

Will be renewing mine, my wifes and grand-daughters tomorrow, out of my redundancy money(not much left after that!). Those of us that have supported the Dale for a few years know we have punched above our weight for quite a few seasons now, and there is no reason that we can't start to do the same again next season. Can hardly wait for the start of the new adventure!
As far as not renewing due to relegation, that never entered my head. Whether I'll be able to afford a season ticket next season depends on local employers giving me a chance, and my heart goes out to season ticket holders not able to renew due to the financial situation.
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 17:55 - May 3 with 2235 viewsdalenumber2

I was talking to someone today who said he wouldn't be renewing his "after this season's dire performance". Can't understand this attitude really. The way I am thinking is it's a fresh start playing against teams against whom we should be able to compete. We will have new players and it will be interesting to see a new squad put through its paces by a new management team. It could be a cracker of a season.
I have just come back from renewing our season tickets. It is a lot of money to spend all at once but I save up for it all year in a special account. Not everyone is in the position to be able to do this so I consider myself quite lucky I suppose.
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 18:34 - May 3 with 2214 viewsShun

Just got mine, excellent service. And I hadn't realised how hot Scottish girl is!
Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 18:44 - May 3 with 2207 viewselectricblue

Ive not had a season ticket for 10yrs due to ill health etc
I was comptemplating on buying another but it would be a waste.
Also another factor is im choosing my games as my health still dictates what i can do and can not and i cant guarantee i can attend a saturday game every other week..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 18:52 - May 3 with 2197 viewsTalkingSutty

Anybody still undecided on S/T ? on 00:19 - May 3 by roccydaleian

Pretty much the same for me. I'll be making use of the late night ticket office opening hours, to purchase me and roccy jnr's season tickets later today.

That explains the unexpected numbers of moths fluttering around Spotland this evening !!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024