Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
david buccanen 21:35 - May 24 with 1549 viewsrochdale1

signed a two year deal with Preston NE today. Had a good year at Tranmere after leaving Hamilton, got goal of the season against Leyton Orient. If you can youtube it do, brilliant. Excellent move for him, his career almost looked over 12 month ago...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
david buccanen on 21:41 - May 24 with 1530 views442Dale

He's done well because he was one of the worst left backs about when at Bury.

Preston have also signed Welsh from Tranmere, he always impressed in our games against them. That leaves Rovers down one experienced midfielder.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

david buccanen on 21:45 - May 24 with 1522 viewsrochdale1

david buccanen on 21:41 - May 24 by 442Dale

He's done well because he was one of the worst left backs about when at Bury.

Preston have also signed Welsh from Tranmere, he always impressed in our games against them. That leaves Rovers down one experienced midfielder.

almost thrown out of Bury.. Then had a season playing mostly as a sub at Hamilton, pure look got him a contract at Tranmere, and hes made sure wasnt in same position this year. A few clubs where after him, hes put in a good few assists this year, and like i said i cant add links but that goal against leyton orient mad him a fans favorite
david buccanen on 21:48 - May 24 with 1510 viewsPDIDDY

amoo to pne aswell,only another 15 and they'll have a squad... trevor carson, now that is a top signing

Gissa job

david buccanen on 22:01 - May 24 with 1495 viewsnordenblue

david buccanen on 21:48 - May 24 by PDIDDY

amoo to pne aswell,only another 15 and they'll have a squad... trevor carson, now that is a top signing

Would you bet on finishing above Preston?
david buccanen on 22:29 - May 24 with 1450 viewsTVOS1907

david buccanen on 21:48 - May 24 by PDIDDY

Give it a few games and he'll be slagging off bury fans on Twitter.

You'll be safe, though, PDIDDY.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

david buccanen on 22:52 - May 24 with 1418 viewsPops2

david buccanen on 22:01 - May 24 by nordenblue

Would you bet on finishing above Preston?

We finished above them this season so i see why not. Will take a good while for that team to settle. Far too many changes and the quality of players signed are hardly championship quality.
david buccanen on 22:55 - May 24 with 1405 views442Dale

david buccanen on 22:52 - May 24 by Pops2

We finished above them this season so i see why not. Will take a good while for that team to settle. Far too many changes and the quality of players signed are hardly championship quality.

And the fans are waiting for any excuse to get on Westley's back.

Preston will be fine when/if he goes.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

david buccanen on 09:30 - May 25 with 1271 viewsBarryStrange

david buccanen on 22:55 - May 24 by 442Dale

And the fans are waiting for any excuse to get on Westley's back.

Preston will be fine when/if he goes.

Sad you're right, they'll be fine once Westley's gone, assuming that he is paying sensible money for the players he's bringing on.

So let's just enjoy them being garbage while it lasts.

One thing is for certain, they'll still be banging on about Tom Finney and pretending they're a stone's throw from the Champions League however reality looks.
Login to get fewer ads

david buccanen on 09:45 - May 25 with 1260 viewsBanned4ever

I liked young buch when he was at gigg always gave 100% in my opinion .
sadly missed.
david buccanen on 13:25 - May 25 with 1146 viewsSalwaDale

david buccanen on 09:30 - May 25 by BarryStrange

Sad you're right, they'll be fine once Westley's gone, assuming that he is paying sensible money for the players he's bringing on.

So let's just enjoy them being garbage while it lasts.

One thing is for certain, they'll still be banging on about Tom Finney and pretending they're a stone's throw from the Champions League however reality looks.

We all know how fickle football fans are. My money is on the manager turning it round, and the fans will support him. He knows what he is doing, as has been proved in his career to date, but needs players who believe in him and his methods. If he signs the right players they will do very well. If not, then yeah, he won't last long.

I'm sure I could post all that for another North West club, not sure which one though

TBBT

david buccanen on 14:16 - May 25 with 1112 viewsPDIDDY

david buccanen on 22:29 - May 24 by TVOS1907

Give it a few games and he'll be slagging off bury fans on Twitter.

You'll be safe, though, PDIDDY.

sshhhh

Gissa job

david buccanen on 16:01 - May 25 with 1055 views_dezzy

david buccanen on 22:52 - May 24 by Pops2

haha that means nothing, we finished above sheff weds the season before last, look what happened last season

KHBA

david buccanen on 21:54 - May 25 with 970 viewsDale_316

david buccanen on 21:45 - May 24 by rochdale1

almost thrown out of Bury.. Then had a season playing mostly as a sub at Hamilton, pure look got him a contract at Tranmere, and hes made sure wasnt in same position this year. A few clubs where after him, hes put in a good few assists this year, and like i said i cant add links but that goal against leyton orient mad him a fans favorite

bury didnt offer him a new deal cos he didnt reply by the deadline. he was fans player of the season at hamilton and played most games. i think hes shit.

Oh when the dale go marching in

david buccanen on 22:03 - May 25 with 966 viewspedrodale

Good luck to the lad , local boy done well
david buccanen on 11:54 - May 26 with 904 viewsDaleMS

david buccanen on 22:03 - May 25 by pedrodale

Good luck to the lad , local boy done well

Another crap player he has signed on a long term contract ..how pathetic is coleman?
Loser of the nth degree.
He also got rid of Widdowson( one of the few players to improve year on year) and replaced him with a crap 33 year old scouser .

This is going to be one dreadful season for the mongs...
But stick by him Mongs rememeber Keep the Faith,

You can say that in the conference as well Mongs.
david buccanen on 14:48 - May 26 with 847 viewsTVOS1907

david buccanen on 11:54 - May 26 by DaleMS

Another crap player he has signed on a long term contract ..how pathetic is coleman?
Loser of the nth degree.
He also got rid of Widdowson( one of the few players to improve year on year) and replaced him with a crap 33 year old scouser .

What do you mean by 'another'?

And who's been signed to replace Widdowson?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

david buccanen on 15:09 - May 26 with 831 viewscy74

david buccanen on 11:54 - May 26 by DaleMS

Loser of the nth degree.

toddle off back to bucket land you dribbling imbecile
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024