Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? 10:52 - Jul 22 with 4721 viewsCHUBBS

For me it has to be Swansea.They may be a well run club who play good football AT TIMES but i just can't stand them.
Their fans have got the most arrogant over inflated opinion of themselves.
Because they play the ball around at the back endlessly they feel they almost re-invented the game.That fcuking ridiculous poncy nickname which would be an embarrassment to Barcelona,if they knew WHO they were!
A pokey little club with no history who have lived in the shadow of their more illustrious neighbours for as long as i can remember,do me a favour and go back to the level you know best.C@nts
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 10:59 - Jul 22 with 3632 viewssmegma

+++++ one.

Reading as well.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:01 - Jul 22 with 3593 viewsJHoop

Seeing Fulham drop would be mildly amusing.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:02 - Jul 22 with 3589 viewsThGrimRanger

Fulham. West London ain't big enough for the 3 of us.

TheGrimRanger

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:05 - Jul 22 with 3582 viewsJigsore

I thought Swansea would suffer from 2nd season syndrome, especially with their messiah leaving for the 'greener pastures' of Liverpool

but the new manager has impressed me. Signings look decent, his name seems to carry a lot of weight in Europe too. Not sure about his tactics though. I think they'll stay up. Just.

Southampton and Norwich are going down for me. Not sure about the third. Maybe it's finally Wigan's time?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:06 - Jul 22 with 3576 viewskropotkin41

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:05 - Jul 22 by Jigsore

I thought Swansea would suffer from 2nd season syndrome, especially with their messiah leaving for the 'greener pastures' of Liverpool

but the new manager has impressed me. Signings look decent, his name seems to carry a lot of weight in Europe too. Not sure about his tactics though. I think they'll stay up. Just.

Southampton and Norwich are going down for me. Not sure about the third. Maybe it's finally Wigan's time?

The only teams that I really want to see relegated are the ones very unlikely ever to come near to it........... frankly, this season, anyone but us! If I had to choose though: Fulham, closely followed by Reading.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:20 - Jul 22 with 3541 viewsrongould

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:06 - Jul 22 by kropotkin41

The only teams that I really want to see relegated are the ones very unlikely ever to come near to it........... frankly, this season, anyone but us! If I had to choose though: Fulham, closely followed by Reading.

I agree, but going to the letter of the title of the thread...

1) Manure
2)Chelski

and in other divisions

Leeds
MK Dons
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:25 - Jul 22 with 3522 viewsAmancalledhorse

Narwich.... Grant Holt gets on my wick and Bradley Johnson's antics last season phissed me right off!

Seeing Foolham go would be nice, but if they didn't I'd love to us do the double on them, with Johnson and Bobby doing a job on their defence!
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:30 - Jul 22 with 3508 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fulham.

I remember them singing to us "we'll never play you again". I'll enjoy reminding them of this.
Login to get fewer ads

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:37 - Jul 22 with 3489 viewsPizanti

Norwich.

Taken a right dislike to them over the last couple of years ...probably because we never beat them... It's an arse to get to and Bradley Johnson and Grant Holt are c u next tuesdays!
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:57 - Jul 22 with 3439 viewsOzhoop

Norwich.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:57 - Jul 22 with 3438 viewsLewes_r

Norwich
Fulham
West Ham

Please

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:00 - Jul 22 with 3430 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Teams I'd like to see go down like a lead balloon:

Notts Forest (if only one team on the list has a fatal capitulation please dear God let it be these cünts)
Swansea
Reading
West Ham
Southampton
Luton
Stoke
Glasgow Rangers
Spain and Spanish football

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:06 - Jul 22 with 3416 viewsHoopza_Lawski

Not bothered who goes down as long as it aint us.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:06 - Jul 22 with 3415 viewsMonahoop

Naturally I would love to see someone like Chelsea, Man Utd or Liverpool drop, but that is never likely to happen for a very very long time, if at all.
Realistically I would gladly say bye bye to Stoke. Surely their time is up.

In other divisions I would love to see Franchise sink and Luton fall into Conference South.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:30 - Jul 22 with 3370 viewsRs_Holy

Norwich would be nice!... They really have been a pain in the backside over the last 35 years!

As much as the Fools going down would be amusing I like all the London (local-ish) derby matches we now have.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:35 - Jul 22 with 3360 viewsgueRRilla

A million times Norwich. Still not over them beating us at home through the most appalling display of team cheating I'd ever seen.

Fulham would be nice as well.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:39 - Jul 22 with 3348 viewsWestonsuperR

Boring answer but Norwich or Fulham for me.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:45 - Jul 22 with 3337 viewsSomersetHoops

I'm not into this hate thing and having felt the pain of QPR's relegation so many times I don't wish that on anybody. I'm surprised people feel the way they do about Swansea as clubs attempting to play good football should be applauded and I hope we are one of them in the coming season.

Of course there are exceptions and the only club I have no time for is Millwall, because of the hardcore of thugs they attract that their management have no commitment to dealing with and I hope I never see them in the same league as QPR again.

Who's Next?

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:47 - Jul 22 with 3331 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Norwich by a country mile.

I'd actually like the Fools to stay up; an away game that's just down the road.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:49 - Jul 22 with 3325 viewskensalriser

Obviously Chelsea and Man Utd, all the better if accompanied by a G Rangers style meltdown.

Of the likely teams, Reading. Otherwise not really bothered.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:57 - Jul 22 with 3304 viewsWeaverQPR

I would like to see Norwich go down,last seasons antics and the Faurlin debacle the season before.

I would like to Swansea endure a wretched season similar to ours last year.Be nice to seem them scrapping for their lives and god forbid maybe launce the odd long ball.

And finally finish above Fulham.

@WeavQPR

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 13:03 - Jul 22 with 3293 viewsPommyhoop

Norwich, Reading and Swansea.Cheats ,Fakes and boring wannabees

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 13:06 - Jul 22 with 3290 viewshoopdog

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:49 - Jul 22 by kensalriser

Obviously Chelsea and Man Utd, all the better if accompanied by a G Rangers style meltdown.

Of the likely teams, Reading. Otherwise not really bothered.

Yep how in farks name can any Rangers fan think of anyother than chelsea it wont happen just yet but it's happened before and will be well worth waiting for great to see them back down 11,000 gates
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 13:37 - Jul 22 with 3253 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 12:45 - Jul 22 by SomersetHoops

I'm not into this hate thing and having felt the pain of QPR's relegation so many times I don't wish that on anybody. I'm surprised people feel the way they do about Swansea as clubs attempting to play good football should be applauded and I hope we are one of them in the coming season.

Of course there are exceptions and the only club I have no time for is Millwall, because of the hardcore of thugs they attract that their management have no commitment to dealing with and I hope I never see them in the same league as QPR again.

Very admirable but don’t tell me you wouldn’t be delighted if Chelsea or Man U contrived to get themselves relegated in some fantasy future.

Can’t hate Swansea. Studied, worked and surfed around there for too long. I did have the unfortunate experience of watching a match at the Vetch though. But also managed to watch Swansea beat Australia when Campese was playing for them.

Norwich have always stuck in my throat and so for them I wish a healthy couple of seasons in the championship.

It's got to be Yarg

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 13:54 - Jul 22 with 3214 viewsdanehoop

Aside from the obvious scum club home of JT Tosspot, I really don't care who gets relegated as long as it is 3 other teams and not us.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024