Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? 10:52 - Jul 22 with 4726 viewsCHUBBS

For me it has to be Swansea.They may be a well run club who play good football AT TIMES but i just can't stand them.
Their fans have got the most arrogant over inflated opinion of themselves.
Because they play the ball around at the back endlessly they feel they almost re-invented the game.That fcuking ridiculous poncy nickname which would be an embarrassment to Barcelona,if they knew WHO they were!
A pokey little club with no history who have lived in the shadow of their more illustrious neighbours for as long as i can remember,do me a favour and go back to the level you know best.C@nts
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 13:54 - Jul 22 with 1058 viewsdanehoop

Aside from the obvious scum club home of JT Tosspot, I really don't care who gets relegated as long as it is 3 other teams and not us.

Never knowingly understood

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 13:56 - Jul 22 with 1054 viewsdaveB

I'd like to see Stoke go down but as long as it's not us I'm not that bothered
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 14:09 - Jul 22 with 1052 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Norwich.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 14:33 - Jul 22 with 1033 viewsAlbRanger

Obviously Chelsea but to choose a 'realistic' bottom 3 to go down from the Premiership I would have to go with:

Reading
Swansea
Norwich

For all the reasons listed above.

For the other divisions, I care not a jot. Except, of course, I would love for Barnet to finally drop out of the league to where they belong. Actually, the Conference is still one level above where they bong but one step at a time. A heart breaking relegation on the last day would be perfect.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 14:36 - Jul 22 with 1031 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Stoke
Stoke
And referee oh yes Stoke
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 14:44 - Jul 22 with 1025 viewsGloryHunter

Norwich
West Ham
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 14:45 - Jul 22 with 1023 viewsade_qpr

Like Ron earlier go with Manure, Pool and Chelshite

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 14:52 - Jul 22 with 1014 viewsTacticalR

Manchester United. Hanging over English football like a poisonous spider.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 15:54 - Jul 22 with 988 viewsBlackCrowe

Obviously Chelsea. Realistically Norwich or Reading. Don't particularly want to see Fulham relegated but very happy to finish higher them from now onwards.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 15:57 - Jul 22 with 987 viewsloftboy

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 13:03 - Jul 22 by Pommyhoop

Norwich, Reading and Swansea.Cheats ,Fakes and boring wannabees

Exactly this.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 16:16 - Jul 22 with 973 viewsW10hoop

Got to be reading. Their fans are the most irritating people ever. Even though my mate is one and bangs on about how great they are, what a big club they are etc etc. He hates it when I mention the fact I went to elm park twice,and he only 3 times in 20 odd years now he has a season ticket. when we talk footy I have to resist the urge to slap him. .
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 16:31 - Jul 22 with 970 viewsDylanP

Scum.

How anyone can respond differently is beyond me.

I would also like to see Manure relegated.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 16:54 - Jul 22 with 958 viewsDrewster

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 16:16 - Jul 22 by W10hoop

Got to be reading. Their fans are the most irritating people ever. Even though my mate is one and bangs on about how great they are, what a big club they are etc etc. He hates it when I mention the fact I went to elm park twice,and he only 3 times in 20 odd years now he has a season ticket. when we talk footy I have to resist the urge to slap him. .

+1
Has to be Reading at all costs.
All they bang on about how well they are run, great club, blah, blah, blah.
Happy Clappy, bring a picnic along fans.

Not bothered about the other 2 as long as we are well clear of the drop.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 19:08 - Jul 22 with 922 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Chelsea man united and reading
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 19:11 - Jul 22 with 921 viewsdazhoopa

canaries and swans for all their moaning about faurlin,but mostly nowrich for the lengths they took to get barton sent off pure scum,i hope they have a season full of bad luck and injuries.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 19:43 - Jul 22 with 880 viewsthemodfather

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 19:11 - Jul 22 by dazhoopa

canaries and swans for all their moaning about faurlin,but mostly nowrich for the lengths they took to get barton sent off pure scum,i hope they have a season full of bad luck and injuries.

would love chelsea to go down, debts mount and end up in the screwfix div 999!
taking foolham and norwich with them, all the way.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 20:16 - Jul 22 with 867 viewsJonDoeman

I don't really care as long as we're not involved, but I bet we figure quite strongly in other clubs versions of this thread! Not very popular, so we aren't!

It Is What It Is !!

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 20:21 - Jul 22 with 863 viewsWeaverQPR

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 20:16 - Jul 22 by JonDoeman

I don't really care as long as we're not involved, but I bet we figure quite strongly in other clubs versions of this thread! Not very popular, so we aren't!

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2760902/ShowPost.aspx

@WeavQPR

The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 22:40 - Jul 22 with 809 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Chelsea obviously then any two out of Reading, Norwich or Fulham.

Anything bad that ever occurs to Luton B@stard Town is met with great joy in my house so send em down too...
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 22:45 - Jul 22 with 805 viewsTGRRRSSS

If doing this fantasy then Man U Chelsea and Fakes.
Realistically Stoke, Fakes and Swansea.
Stoke because though I was pleased with their help last season, we could get Crouchie back for and they really really hate us.
Difficult though but as long as Fakes do go then all is good, they really think they're a huge club now.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 11:28 - Jul 23 with 749 viewsrsonist

Stoke, Reading and West Ham would do me nicely. Fulham would obviously be hilarious, and I also wouldn't be sorry to see Wigan's pointless existence finally ended.

Just can't quite bring myself to hate Swansea and Norwich, although I suppose I understand why people do. Would rather them than any of the rubbish that would come up from the Championship to replace them if they did drop.

Swansea are going to have a great season I think.
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 15:50 - Jul 23 with 724 viewstimcocking

Reading and Fulham
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 15:57 - Jul 23 with 722 viewsSuffolkHoop

1. Norwich
2. Reading
3. Swansea
The club you most want to see relegated this season????????????????????????????????? on 16:54 - Jul 23 with 671 viewsBluce_Ree

Realistically, West Ham. Fk them and their sheer arrogance this time last year when they proclaimed that we'd be swapping divisions. C**ts. I hope they die trying to stay up.

After that I'm not fussed.

Swansea don't bother me at all to be honest. Easy points for us and it must make Cardiff pretty jealous. Likewise Norwich aren't that offensive.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024