Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernandes Sunday AM: 09:53 - Oct 7 with 6309 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

For all QPR fans. Fans who analyse properly. I am not changing anything. And all shareholders agree. No team except the first game has outplayed us. We need a consistent 4 defenders not changing every week esp left and right back. Mark is the right man.
Fernandes Sunday AM: on 18:46 - Oct 7 with 1200 viewsRANGERS4EVER

-----------------Cesar------------------
-Bosingwa-- Mbia--Nelsen--Fabio -
-----Diakite-- Faurlin--Granero-----
----------------Taarabt----------------
------------Cisse---Zamora-----------

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fernandes Sunday AM: on 18:47 - Oct 7 with 1193 viewsMedwayR

Fernandes Sunday AM: on 18:46 - Oct 7 by RANGERS4EVER

-----------------Cesar------------------
-Bosingwa-- Mbia--Nelsen--Fabio -
-----Diakite-- Faurlin--Granero-----
----------------Taarabt----------------
------------Cisse---Zamora-----------

After the Reading game I'm convinced Mbia isn't a CB, I can understand wanting to get Ferdinand out of the team though!!

Poll: Who’s better?

Fernandes Sunday AM: on 18:51 - Oct 7 with 1191 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Fernandes Sunday AM: on 18:47 - Oct 7 by MedwayR

After the Reading game I'm convinced Mbia isn't a CB, I can understand wanting to get Ferdinand out of the team though!!

I know its a real dilemma , as much as i would like to see Mbia in midfield where he loves , i just dont want Ferdy or Onouha in the team because then we will have to score at least 3 to win! I think he has to play CB until January at least

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fernandes Sunday AM: on 19:32 - Oct 7 with 1167 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fernandes Sunday AM: on 11:27 - Oct 7 by BlackCrowe

TF is right. Can't believe after all the managerial merrygoround of the Briatore/GP era, several seem to want to another scalp to add to the colletion when only a sixth of the season has elapsed.

MH might or might not be right man, but we don't know that yet IMO.

Basically I agree, BUT tbf to those wanting a change there is a difference from the Briatore era. Briatore expected promotion with minimal investment and at the same time interfered in selection and tactics, and when it didn't work sacked the manager.

By contrast Hughes has been given a very good budget and has been allowed to get on with it. I agree its way too early to sack him but if he does get the sack it won't be because TF is trigger happy it'll be down to Hughes. I'd say that if he hasn't pulled it together by the transfer window TF will have to seriously consider his position, just as he did with Warnock. Shame, but there it is.
Fernandes Sunday AM: on 19:48 - Oct 7 with 1156 viewsBrightonhoop

We're very lucky to have TF and MH. Any doubters should go re-watch the Four Year Plan.
Fernandes Sunday AM: on 22:05 - Oct 7 with 1111 viewsLowerloftLad

Nowich away we had like two shots. West ham and west brom and reading wouldn't say we outclassed them we had a very good first half against tottenham yet came away with nothing so that's we played well against walsall and chelsea

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Fernandes Sunday AM: on 06:15 - Oct 8 with 1061 viewsderbyhoop

Fernandes Sunday AM: on 10:46 - Oct 7 by thame_hoops

" No team except the first game has outplayed us"

Man City and WBA pretty much did

I assume you didn't go to wba. We had more possession and they had to change the en at Ht, otherwise they'd have finished with 10. He also changed both strikers because they were not getting anything from anton and nelsen

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fernandes Sunday AM: on 10:12 - Oct 8 with 997 viewsHollowayRanger

Fernandes Sunday AM: on 18:27 - Oct 7 by Hunterhoop

Why does everyone want Mbia ahead of Diakite??

Have we forgotten how superb he was last season and how improved we were on Mon when he came on.

I know his disciplinary record is bad. That is why it's great to have Mbia as back up. But Diakite should start, certainly based on how bad Mbia was in the first half 'protecting' the defence.

bad aint the word for it

12 games one sub apperance = 8 yellows two reds

guy has got to learn how and when to tackle

either coach him or play him in reserves or out on loan

IF he learns he will be massive for us as HE is CLASS

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024