Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle Away - Trains 16:22 - Oct 15 with 2453 viewsbenbu

Any advice to book up 3 to 4 adult train tickets for Newcastle?

Want to do entire return journey in same day (22nd December) leaving London around 8am and leaving Newcastle around 6.30pm. I can find £55 p/p on East coast - anyone know of any cheaper deals????
Newcastle Away - Trains on 16:28 - Oct 15 with 2440 viewsNorthernr

You'll be lucky to get it cheaper than that now. The day they went on sale they started off at £30 and by lunchtime they were £44 which is when we decided to take the risk of it being moved by TV and book them. Luckily we've stacked our loyalty points and complaints vouchers up for this one so we're going for free.

let me have a play around for a bit and see if I can get it cheaper than that for you. Check back in ten...
Newcastle Away - Trains on 16:37 - Oct 15 with 2422 viewsNorthernr

No sorry, that's your lot at this stage. TBH you're lucky to be seeing one for £55, are you sure that's not for a single?
Newcastle Away - Trains on 17:29 - Oct 15 with 2387 viewsstowmarketrange

Some rail firms do a group save ticket for 3 or 4 travelling together.Have another look around at various sites.
Newcastle Away - Trains on 19:59 - Oct 15 with 2341 viewsbenbu

Newcastle Away - Trains on 16:37 - Oct 15 by Northernr

No sorry, that's your lot at this stage. TBH you're lucky to be seeing one for £55, are you sure that's not for a single?

Thanks for the advice! I normally drive everywhere but this one is that bit further and don't fancy a 12 hour drive in 1 day. £50 seems ok I guess. I put in 3 adults to travel and it came out £55 per person with a good gap to spend few hours in city before the game. Decision time!!! Cheers
Newcastle Away - Trains on 21:50 - Oct 17 with 2254 viewsMadRsFan

Just booked my tickets on East Coast. Cost me £123 for 1 adult and two children return. Leaving Kings X at 9am arriving Newcastle at 11.49. Then leaving Newcastle at 1758 and back at Kings X at 2052. Fingers crossed they don't change the date now!!
Newcastle Away - Trains on 22:21 - Oct 17 with 2236 viewsM40R

Another option, which we took a few weeks ago, is to go to Sunderland and then catch the metro for about £3 and 30 mins. Don't know what it's like now but it was cheaper then than direct to Newcastle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024