Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£15 off Villa tickets... 21:05 - Oct 29 with 4083 viewsOakwoodR

If you have a mate who works for London Underground.

Buy tickets for home matches at QPR for a reduced price.

Watch QPR’s at home against Reading (4 November), Southampton (17 November) and Aston Villa (1 December).
Just present your TfL staff card in person at the QPR Box Office at Loftus Road Stadium (near White City Underground Station), and you can purchase up to six tickets per fixture for just £25 each. That’s a saving of £15 for the Reading and Villa fixtures, and £5 for Southampton.

You can also receive free tickets for children under eight-years-old* - just show the child's passport or birth certificate when booking.

Tickets are for Silver and Bronze areas of the stadium only and are strictly subject to availability. Book early to avoid disappointment.

The offer is not available on a match-day
Refunds not available
Children must be seven or under on 1 August 2012
This offer is only available to fans happy to sit in the home supporter areas of the stadium
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
£15 off Villa tickets... on 21:06 - Oct 29 with 3028 viewsTGRRRSSS

link doesn't work mate
£15 off Villa tickets... on 21:08 - Oct 29 with 3013 viewsOakwoodR

£15 off Villa tickets... on 21:06 - Oct 29 by TGRRRSSS

link doesn't work mate

Had to cut and paste as it's an internal page.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 21:22 - Oct 29 with 2976 viewsWatford_Ranger

Eh? I can understand and support discounts for soldiers but TFL workers? Why?
£15 off Villa tickets... on 21:27 - Oct 29 with 2959 viewsHayesender

£15 off Villa tickets... on 21:22 - Oct 29 by Watford_Ranger

Thinking this myself. Fckers earn enough money!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

£15 off Villa tickets... on 21:47 - Oct 29 with 2925 viewsOakwoodR

£15 off Villa tickets... on 21:27 - Oct 29 by Hayesender

Thinking this myself. Fckers earn enough money!

Yes we are paid well.

The club probably got a cheap advertising deal in exchange for this offer.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 00:04 - Oct 30 with 2811 viewsJHoop

£15 off Villa tickets... on 21:47 - Oct 29 by OakwoodR

Yes we are paid well.

The club probably got a cheap advertising deal in exchange for this offer.

Overpaid! How can a tube driver earn 45k basic when a nurse, teacher, Policeman, Firefighter all earn well below 30k when they start out?
£15 off Villa tickets... on 01:18 - Oct 30 with 2792 viewsTacticalR

Is that more or less than SWP gets? Someone remind me because I keep forgetting.

Air hostess clique

£15 off Villa tickets... on 07:05 - Oct 30 with 2747 viewshoopstilidie

£15 off Villa tickets... on 21:22 - Oct 29 by Watford_Ranger

Probably threatened to strike otherwise.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

£15 off Villa tickets... on 07:28 - Oct 30 with 2734 viewssmegma

£15 off Villa tickets... on 00:04 - Oct 30 by JHoop

Overpaid! How can a tube driver earn 45k basic when a nurse, teacher, Policeman, Firefighter all earn well below 30k when they start out?

Because we have a decent union and possibly the countrys best union leader in Bob Crow.

Cue loads of abuse aimed at him ,but look at the facts as listed by previous post. You forgot to mention I get 52 days annual leave as well. Plus free travel for my wife and I on tube,buses, tramlink, London Overground.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 07:30 - Oct 30 with 2731 viewssmegma

OakwoodR : where can I find that page on our intranet site ???

EDIT : just found it. Great news as I can get tickets for a mate who comes over from Belgium most home games.The money saved will be better spent in the pub !!!
£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:02 - Oct 30 with 2708 viewstooting_hoop

£15 off Villa tickets... on 07:28 - Oct 30 by smegma

Because we have a decent union and possibly the countrys best union leader in Bob Crow.

Cue loads of abuse aimed at him ,but look at the facts as listed by previous post. You forgot to mention I get 52 days annual leave as well. Plus free travel for my wife and I on tube,buses, tramlink, London Overground.

I suspect it is more to do with the strangle hold the Union has over the provision of a vital public service. This is why he is so unpopular outside of his union. Yes, he backs his members to the hilt, but every time his support for one of his members leads to strikes or increased costs it is the general public that pays. Not the system, or the management, or the toffs, or whatever he perceives in his mind when justifying it. But regular people, in enormous numbers.

I fear that Mr Crow's aggressive and successful pursuit of fantastic remuneration for his members will end up working against them as there now appears to be a determination to bypass him by removing the need for his members.

I think the main issue with Mr Crow is the fact that he has not carried the public with him as we'll as his members. This is telling.

Put another way, he is not playing a clever game, more of a bull in a china shop approach. However, one thing's for sure. If push came to shove, I'd want him in my corner!

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:39 - Oct 30 with 2680 viewsdanehoop

To be fair (am I actually typing this?) he does a very good job for his members. That is what he is paid to do, after all. Didn't know he was an R though, guess he must be though to get this deal sorted out.

Never knowingly understood

£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:47 - Oct 30 with 2663 viewsJHoop

I remember tube employees going on strike a few Box Days back for something along the lines of: tube drivers had bank holidays written into their contracts and were paid double time for doing so, they decided they wanted treble time and a day in leu of working Boxing Day, they didn't get it so went on strike.
Final salary scheme currently in place too unless I'm mistake.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:54 - Oct 30 with 2651 viewssmegma

£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:39 - Oct 30 by danehoop

To be fair (am I actually typing this?) he does a very good job for his members. That is what he is paid to do, after all. Didn't know he was an R though, guess he must be though to get this deal sorted out.

Bob Crow is Millwall. Last time they were at ours he was in the away end.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:55 - Oct 30 with 2646 viewssmegma

£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:47 - Oct 30 by JHoop

I remember tube employees going on strike a few Box Days back for something along the lines of: tube drivers had bank holidays written into their contracts and were paid double time for doing so, they decided they wanted treble time and a day in leu of working Boxing Day, they didn't get it so went on strike.
Final salary scheme currently in place too unless I'm mistake.

That was ASLEF union, nothing to do with Bob Crow. But he got blamed on here and every other website.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:57 - Oct 30 with 2641 viewsToast_R

It's their power hungry union boss's, not the workers.

In a world where compulsory redundancies are happening on a daily basis, especially in 2010 when they did that Boxing Day Stirke (I missed the Swansea home game because of that!), unbeleivable that they feel it a right to make such demands.

Need to get in the real world sometimes, some of us genuinely are struggling to keep a job.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:57 - Oct 30 with 2640 viewsdanehoop

£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:54 - Oct 30 by smegma

Bob Crow is Millwall. Last time they were at ours he was in the away end.

Morning Chris! I should be released from house setting up duty sufficiently after the Christmas rush to get to a few games at last and escape the Chelscum wasteland that is Epsom. Will you be around?

£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:59 - Oct 30 with 2633 viewssmegma

£15 off Villa tickets... on 08:57 - Oct 30 by danehoop

Morning Chris! I should be released from house setting up duty sufficiently after the Christmas rush to get to a few games at last and escape the Chelscum wasteland that is Epsom. Will you be around?

If you want to take advantage of the 3 discounted games, just say so and I'll go and pick them up for you.
Reading Nov 4 / Southampton 17 Nov/Villa 1 Dec.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:06 - Oct 30 with 2619 viewsdanehoop

I'd love to, but I am tied up sorting out the house at the moment. Looks like mid December and i should have everything done, so aiming off for Christmas I reckon I am probably OK from Boxing Day or just after. I suspect that it will require a day at the New Years sales with the wife before I get "day release" sign off from her! I'll get in touch a little nearer the time to arrange meeting up.

£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:07 - Oct 30 with 2619 viewsdodge_stoke_r

£15 off Villa tickets... on 07:05 - Oct 30 by hoopstilidie

Probably threatened to strike otherwise.

You're kidding aren't you? I can understand them threatening strike if we give them tickets!!
£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:09 - Oct 30 with 2615 viewsnadera78

Interesting that all the discussion is about Bob Crowe and not the fact that the club feels the need to do this in the first place.

If ticket prices were more in-keeping with our support base then we'd be selling out Loftus Rd every week, but they're not and we're not. And now we're reduced to going down the Fulham route (cue Konk!) in order to sell out an 18,200 seat stadium.

The people running the club are still dreaming of some sort of fantasy world where merely being in the PL means people flock to the matches no matter the price. Possibly because the owners are all so rich the real world economics don't matter to them. This is still, largely, a working class football club. Being out of the PL for 15 years means we missed out on the middle class boom in support that other clubs have enjoyed.

If they lowered the prices to this sort of level in the first place then they wouldn't have to run these promotions, they wouldn't have to employ someone to do it, and they wouldn't be filling seats with anyone who fancies a game of football.
£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:14 - Oct 30 with 2602 viewsCharlie1

£15 off Villa tickets... on 07:28 - Oct 30 by smegma

"Because we have a decent union and possibly the countrys best union leader in Bob Crow"

Quite correct Chris.

but he's still a cnt!
And a millwall one at that!

And another point, it does imply our pricing is still wrong.....!

2:59 baby!

£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:16 - Oct 30 with 2596 viewshoopstilidie

£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:14 - Oct 30 by Charlie1

"Because we have a decent union and possibly the countrys best union leader in Bob Crow"

Quite correct Chris.

but he's still a cnt!
And a millwall one at that!

And another point, it does imply our pricing is still wrong.....!

Having the country's best union leader is akin to being the best singer in Girls Aloud.

£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:17 - Oct 30 with 2596 viewsCharlie1

£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:16 - Oct 30 by hoopstilidie

Having the country's best union leader is akin to being the best singer in Girls Aloud.

Visaully, there is nothing wrong with girls aloud

visually, there is a lot wrong with Bob Crow

2:59 baby!

£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:18 - Oct 30 with 2591 viewshoopstilidie

£15 off Villa tickets... on 09:17 - Oct 30 by Charlie1

Visaully, there is nothing wrong with girls aloud

visually, there is a lot wrong with Bob Crow

Good points well made

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024