Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MARK HUGHES 22:53 - Nov 10 with 2414 viewsQPR1882

OUR £50K + A WEEK PLAYERS HAD 17,YES I REPEAT 17 SHOTS ON STOKES GOAL TODAY AND NOT ONE OF THE FCKERS COULD PUT THE BALL IN THE NET.

HOW THE FCK IS THAT MARK HUGHES FAULT ??????????????????????????????

THEY WANT TO TAKE THEIR WAGES,WELL HOW ABOUT FCKING EARNING IT.

( 1st time i have had a rant at my team on here,but i am sick of them getting away scott free )
MARK HUGHES on 11:03 - Nov 11 with 1803 viewsTearsOfaClown

you should rant more often.

The money is obscene and the skill level awful . . . and boring.

And they water the pitch so the ball skims over the ground, with the result the players slip on their botties.

Bring back the old pro's and sticky pitches.

(suggest you change the title to "PPP - HOW THE FCK IS THAT MARK HUGHES FAULT")

PPP= p*ss poor performance
MARK HUGHES on 11:08 - Nov 11 with 1781 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Agreed the players have too accept responsibility although taraabt look dejected with his misses but at least he tried
MARK HUGHES on 11:10 - Nov 11 with 1767 viewsJonDoeman

" HOW THE FCK IS THAT MARK HUGHES FAULT ?????????????????????????????? "
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Cos they are the players HE picked, from the squad HE built?

It Is What It Is !!

MARK HUGHES on 11:13 - Nov 11 with 1758 viewsChurchOfLes

I'm doubt there is another career that you can fail at so regularly and still get paid.
MARK HUGHES on 11:21 - Nov 11 with 1720 viewsted_hendrix

If your a successful manager then you quite rightly take the plaudits, if your a manager of a team who sit propping up the rest of the league with an embarrassing win ratio then you should quite rightly expect the brickbats.

Hughes is the manager, It's his bloody gig and It aint working and yes the players are accountable.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MARK HUGHES on 11:30 - Nov 11 with 1697 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Cant we get some fans to ambush the team at Euston again? Seemed to work last year.
MARK HUGHES on 11:40 - Nov 11 with 1670 viewsmygeneration

MARK HUGHES on 11:30 - Nov 11 by dodge_stoke_r

Cant we get some fans to ambush the team at Euston again? Seemed to work last year.

Hughes took over a squad which achieved premiership promotion but which he has now effectively dismantled. This squad are his squad and it is his job (for which he gets very highly paid) to organise and motivate them.

So have a moan at the players by all means but the buck stops at Mr Hughes and I think he is the type of man who would agree it should.
MARK HUGHES on 11:40 - Nov 11 with 1667 viewsHollowayRanger

MARK HUGHES on 11:30 - Nov 11 by dodge_stoke_r

ON THEIR WAGES THEY PROBABLY HAVE A PRIVATE JET BY NOW

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

MARK HUGHES on 11:50 - Nov 11 with 1645 viewssmegma

We may have had 17 shots, but none of them came in the last half hour.They seemed to think we were winning I reckon.
MARK HUGHES on 12:04 - Nov 11 with 1623 viewsMonahoop

MARK HUGHES on 11:21 - Nov 11 by ted_hendrix

If your a successful manager then you quite rightly take the plaudits, if your a manager of a team who sit propping up the rest of the league with an embarrassing win ratio then you should quite rightly expect the brickbats.

Hughes is the manager, It's his bloody gig and It aint working and yes the players are accountable.

Yes the players are accountable, but MH is accountable for the team, its tactics, its motivation. It's a mess. The team is rotten.The players or most of them anyway, appear not to be with him and judging by his post match interview yesterday he appears to have lost it, suggesting that maybe we [the team] should play badly to win a game. Don't make things worse Mark by making such daft down beat remarks. Clearly his ego is well and truly dented and his time is surely up.

His tenure is just another bad notch in the clubs long and bumpy history. Let's hope we get some salvation from whoever may come in next, because it can't get any worse than it is at present. Get ruthless Tony, bite the bloody bullet and get rid of him. Your dreams of a successful, prospering team are going nowhere with Hughes in charge.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

MARK HUGHES on 12:15 - Nov 11 with 1606 viewsQPR1882

MARK HUGHES on 11:50 - Nov 11 by smegma

We may have had 17 shots, but none of them came in the last half hour.They seemed to think we were winning I reckon.

60:47
Adel Taarabt takes a shot. Save by Asmir Begovic.

65:49
Esteban Granero fires a strike on goal direct from the free kick.

69:11
Esteban Granero takes a shot. Save made by Asmir Begovic.

69:31
David Hoilett takes a shot.

70:16
Djibril Cisse takes a shot.

84:47
Shot from outside the area by Jose Bosingwa misses to the left of the goal.

85:00
QPR pressing and Stoke defending deeply.
MARK HUGHES on 12:17 - Nov 11 with 1600 viewsted_hendrix

We are a business and a business that is failing rapidly, If I were bankrolling this club I'd be cacking myself right now.
I'd also be asking the manager who I put in charge of running team affairs "what the fcking hell is going on?"
I'd also be telling him to start getting the results and to start proving his worth or get the fcking hell out of It.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MARK HUGHES on 12:21 - Nov 11 with 1587 viewssmegma

MARK HUGHES on 12:15 - Nov 11 by QPR1882

60:47
Adel Taarabt takes a shot. Save by Asmir Begovic.

65:49
Esteban Granero fires a strike on goal direct from the free kick.

69:11
Esteban Granero takes a shot. Save made by Asmir Begovic.

69:31
David Hoilett takes a shot.

70:16
Djibril Cisse takes a shot.

84:47
Shot from outside the area by Jose Bosingwa misses to the left of the goal.

85:00
QPR pressing and Stoke defending deeply.

Their keeper made 2 saves worthy of the name in 90 minutes.Not one in the last 20 minutes though, sorryy I exagerated with the 'last half hour' comment. They were still pathetic in the remaining 20 minutes.

Watch any game from this weekend and you saw the losing team putting decent balls into the box hoping for a breakthrough. We passed it around midfield , then out wide, then to back into midfield , before losing the ball in the final third with a piss poor delivery.
MARK HUGHES on 12:25 - Nov 11 with 1576 viewsJamie

MARK HUGHES on 12:17 - Nov 11 by ted_hendrix

We are a business and a business that is failing rapidly, If I were bankrolling this club I'd be cacking myself right now.
I'd also be asking the manager who I put in charge of running team affairs "what the fcking hell is going on?"
I'd also be telling him to start getting the results and to start proving his worth or get the fcking hell out of It.

As said before, Fernandes is treating Hughes as a friend rather than an employee.

Major problem is that TF has NO football knowledge and nobody at the top of the club does.
MARK HUGHES on 12:35 - Nov 11 with 1562 viewsQPR1882

MARK HUGHES on 12:17 - Nov 11 by ted_hendrix

I am just as accountable in my job as my manager is. My manager gives me a job and if i don't carry out that job my job is at risk.

Should this not be so in any business ?
MARK HUGHES on 13:22 - Nov 11 with 1504 viewsAGEREPC01

MARK HUGHES on 12:35 - Nov 11 by QPR1882

I am just as accountable in my job as my manager is. My manager gives me a job and if i don't carry out that job my job is at risk.

Should this not be so in any business ?

Mark Hughes:
Man City sacking was vilified across all of Football. But after millions of $$$ spent the owners were not happy with underperforming Man City.

Fullham: bust up with owners. Next Martin Jol comes in and Fulham are in Europe.

QPR: ?

stainrod81

MARK HUGHES on 13:36 - Nov 11 with 1475 viewskingo

As said last week and probably the week before, the coaching staff can only do their job off the pitch. Once they cross the white line it is down to the players. Last week Adel (who I like as a player) wasted several good openings by taking the wrong decision and unfortunately he did it again yesterday. I certainly don't blame Hughes for yesterday, the blame has to rest with the players, especially Adel who did not physically put the ball in the net when they should have.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

MARK HUGHES on 13:43 - Nov 11 with 1460 viewsJamie

MARK HUGHES on 13:36 - Nov 11 by kingo

As said last week and probably the week before, the coaching staff can only do their job off the pitch. Once they cross the white line it is down to the players. Last week Adel (who I like as a player) wasted several good openings by taking the wrong decision and unfortunately he did it again yesterday. I certainly don't blame Hughes for yesterday, the blame has to rest with the players, especially Adel who did not physically put the ball in the net when they should have.

He is above criticism on here.

When he takes on ridiculous Hollywood shots rather than recycle the play, it's ok because 'he's trying to create something'.
MARK HUGHES on 13:59 - Nov 11 with 1437 viewspaulparker

agree that some of the players aint doing it at the Mo
but that comes down to the manager to motivate and organise,
Mark Hughes has has enough time he has to go !!!
can you seriously tell me a decent manager can't get the best out of
Ceaser
Mbia
Granero
Adel
Cisse
Diakitie
Faurlin
Hoillett
most managers in the league would get that lot playing and actually winning !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MARK HUGHES on 13:59 - Nov 11 with 1437 viewsQPR1882

MARK HUGHES on 13:43 - Nov 11 by Jamie

He is above criticism on here.

When he takes on ridiculous Hollywood shots rather than recycle the play, it's ok because 'he's trying to create something'.

surely him trying a chip instead of putting his foot through it when he was 12 yards out was Mark Hughes fault ??
MARK HUGHES on 14:04 - Nov 11 with 1421 viewskingo

MARK HUGHES on 13:59 - Nov 11 by paulparker

agree that some of the players aint doing it at the Mo
but that comes down to the manager to motivate and organise,
Mark Hughes has has enough time he has to go !!!
can you seriously tell me a decent manager can't get the best out of
Ceaser
Mbia
Granero
Adel
Cisse
Diakitie
Faurlin
Hoillett
most managers in the league would get that lot playing and actually winning !!

The manger has organised them, yesterday,Reading and Arsenal were not about poor organisation but were down to players making the wrong decision. Unfortunately that happens when a team is down the bottom, sounds obviuous but we really need a bit of luck and to get a scrappy win to take the pressure off.

MARK HUGHES on 14:08 - Nov 11 with 1402 viewsJamie

MARK HUGHES on 13:59 - Nov 11 by QPR1882

surely him trying a chip instead of putting his foot through it when he was 12 yards out was Mark Hughes fault ??

His selection is Mark Hughes' decision.

Coincidentally, our two best performances this year (Spurs & Chelsea) came when he wasn't playing.
MARK HUGHES on 14:10 - Nov 11 with 1400 viewsgigiisourgod

So Adel should have smashed it. So what? The reason we are in this position is not because of Adel, it's because of Hughes.
MARK HUGHES on 14:12 - Nov 11 with 1392 viewsflynnbo

And the goals he has scored out of nothing? There are two sides to every argument.
MARK HUGHES on 14:16 - Nov 11 with 1389 viewskingo

MARK HUGHES on 14:10 - Nov 11 by gigiisourgod

So Adel should have smashed it. So what? The reason we are in this position is not because of Adel, it's because of Hughes.

So Hughes missed an open goal against Reading and again yesterday, when all he had to to was put the ball to one side and slot in. It is a bit too easy to blame Hughes all the time. The players are the ones who are making the individual mistakes. We are in this together, Hughes, coaches, players and even fans and we certainly won't get out of it if the players keep making wrong decisions.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024