Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen the goal 12:35 - Nov 11 with 1049 viewsDeano19766

Heaven knows what Traore was thinking, but mistakes happen (although too many of them being made this season for supposed professionals!!). However, even worse than that was Ferdinand's half hearted attempt to win the initial header from the original cross. What the hell was he doing? A yard off his man, a pointless jump, doing absolutely nothing. No commitment to trying to win the ball or put the man off. For a professional, that is an absolute disgrace. I've always thought Ferdinand was a poor player, but that yesterday takes the biscuit. Should be slung into the reserves and never play for the Superhoops again. He is a disgrace. Time to get tough with these overpaid wasters
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Just seen the goal on 13:18 - Nov 11 with 993 viewsAGEREPC01

'However, even worse than that was Ferdinand's half hearted attempt to win the initial header from the original cross.',

.....Thus exposing the weakness EVERYONE in the EPL knows is QPR achilles heel. It happens every week...and every week last year. All you need is a decent cross a tall striker and then take advantage of the ensuing melee.

stainrod81

Just seen the goal on 14:35 - Nov 11 with 936 viewsNov77

Nearly every goal we have conceded has been players left unmarked at the far post, it's all very well having full backs who are good going forward, but their first priority is to defend.
Shame we didn't sign taiwo, beast of a player who at least had a physical presence at the back. Bosingwa's attitude stinks, and fabio and traore are both prone to poor positioning and lack of concentration.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Just seen the goal on 16:34 - Nov 11 with 849 viewsderbyhoop

The mistake was Traore's and Traore's alone.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Just seen the goal on 17:08 - Nov 11 with 814 viewswombat

Just seen the goal on 14:35 - Nov 11 by Nov77

Nearly every goal we have conceded has been players left unmarked at the far post, it's all very well having full backs who are good going forward, but their first priority is to defend.
Shame we didn't sign taiwo, beast of a player who at least had a physical presence at the back. Bosingwa's attitude stinks, and fabio and traore are both prone to poor positioning and lack of concentration.

Agree tawio was Aval at a decent price , rock solid and after a shaky start looked a bloody good player , funny he played in all the the game we won at the end of the season. Yet wasn't deemed good enough to sign on a perm basis once we was secure , and he stated publically he wanted to sign weeks before the season ended

Another big mistake by MH in my book

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Just seen the goal on 17:36 - Nov 11 with 785 viewswestberksr

Just seen the goal on 17:08 - Nov 11 by wombat

Agree tawio was Aval at a decent price , rock solid and after a shaky start looked a bloody good player , funny he played in all the the game we won at the end of the season. Yet wasn't deemed good enough to sign on a perm basis once we was secure , and he stated publically he wanted to sign weeks before the season ended

Another big mistake by MH in my book

and he looked like he actually gave a toss too; call me old fashioned but I liked him a lot because of that alone.
Just seen the goal on 17:59 - Nov 11 with 754 viewsqprmeath

Just seen the goal on 16:34 - Nov 11 by derbyhoop

The mistake was Traore's and Traore's alone.

My 4 year old daughter could have done better than Ferdinand
Just seen the goal on 18:03 - Nov 11 with 748 viewsDesertBoot

Traore seemed scared of not handling the ball when it was easier to just clear it.
Ferdinands backside looks more like a 207 bus every week. Useless lump.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Just seen the goal on 19:17 - Nov 11 with 671 viewsthemodfather

Just seen the goal on 18:03 - Nov 11 by DesertBoot

Traore seemed scared of not handling the ball when it was easier to just clear it.

another dire defensive error..the ball went by 3 r's!!
Login to get fewer ads

Just seen the goal on 19:34 - Nov 11 with 653 viewsAntti_Heinola

Just seen the goal on 18:03 - Nov 11 by DesertBoot

i thought that - it bounced up near his arm and it looked like he panicked a bit.

Bare bones.

Just seen the goal on 20:30 - Nov 11 with 613 viewsLowerloftLad

a goal from a Set piece theres a surprize

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Just seen the goal on 20:31 - Nov 11 with 609 viewsEalingRanger

I miss Taiwo
Just seen the goal on 21:10 - Nov 11 with 583 viewsWatford_Ranger

I thought Ferdinand was excellent over the course of the game. Both full-backs were atrocious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024