Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MARK CLATTENBURG 18:26 - Nov 13 with 2476 viewsqprichard

New Scotland Yard have dropped investigation.
MARK CLATTENBURG on 18:34 - Nov 13 with 2443 viewsHayesender

Chelsea football club should be charged with making false allegations.

They won't, but they should be.

Horrible, nasty club!!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

MARK CLATTENBURG on 19:03 - Nov 13 with 2404 viewsLimehouseR

MARK CLATTENBURG on 18:34 - Nov 13 by Hayesender

Chelsea football club should be charged with making false allegations.

They won't, but they should be.

Horrible, nasty club!!

Difficult to prove a false allegation really. If it was the 'honestly held belief' (stop sniggering at the back there) of some one at Chelsea that there was some offence worthy of being reported then not much can be done. The police would have to prove that the allegation was made on the contrary for all the wrong reasons. Not so easy, even though I imagine the whole thing was concocted out of sheer spite.
MARK CLATTENBURG on 19:10 - Nov 13 with 2387 viewsStanisgod

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

MARK CLATTENBURG on 19:22 - Nov 13 with 2343 viewsCHUBBS

MARK CLATTENBURG on 19:03 - Nov 13 by LimehouseR

Difficult to prove a false allegation really. If it was the 'honestly held belief' (stop sniggering at the back there) of some one at Chelsea that there was some offence worthy of being reported then not much can be done. The police would have to prove that the allegation was made on the contrary for all the wrong reasons. Not so easy, even though I imagine the whole thing was concocted out of sheer spite.

Indeed you just know if the JT affair and final result against MU had gone their way this sorry state of affairs wouldn't of arisen.Playing the race card seems pretty unforgivable for a club that basically harbored a player accused of making similar remarks.
Ah well principal doesn't really matter when money is involved so all is fair.
MARK CLATTENBURG on 21:47 - Nov 13 with 2224 viewsderbyhoop

Chelsea FC and honestly in the same sentence.

Whatever next!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

MARK CLATTENBURG on 21:57 - Nov 13 with 2209 viewsQPR1882

It was not done it spite,it was done in good faith and they had a care of duty ( fck me it's hard to type and piss yourself laughing ) honest.

The announcement by the police came on a day when Chelsea's chairman, Bruce Buck, had claimed the club were not hypocrites for supporting their captain, John Terry, in the wake of racism allegations while also lodging a complaint against Clattenburg.

Buck said Chelsea had a "duty of care" to Terry even if he has done something wrong — the Football Association banned him for four matches for racially abusing QPR's Anton Ferdinand — and that the club would have been "crucified" had they not reported the allegation that Clattenburg used inappropriate language interpreted as racist towards Mikel.

"The press seem to juxtapose 'our support' of John Terry and what's going on here and looking at us as being a bit hypocritical. We have to divorce the John Terry situation from this. From our perspective the latest situation was pretty straightforward. We have an obligation to report what may be misconduct. We did that, in good faith and not maliciously."
MARK CLATTENBURG on 22:42 - Nov 13 with 2166 viewsted_hendrix

chelsea is a cnt farm

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MARK CLATTENBURG on 22:54 - Nov 13 with 2145 viewsDaiHo0p

Clattenburg gets effectively banned without trial, and Terry gets a ban after being found guilty a year later..
Login to get fewer ads

MARK CLATTENBURG on 22:59 - Nov 13 with 2141 viewsBazWoT

The FA have not concluded their investigation yet.

This is simply the police investigation of a report by someone who was not there, was not a witness and no witness could be found. That would be the self publicist in charge of the society of black lawyers who is looking to create a vlack pfa.

Once the FA exhonerate Clattenburg, he can sue the arse off the scum.

Obly a shitbag club like that can turn a hated ref into a national hero.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

MARK CLATTENBURG on 06:14 - Nov 14 with 2057 viewsPommyhoop

MARK CLATTENBURG on 22:59 - Nov 13 by BazWoT

The FA have not concluded their investigation yet.

This is simply the police investigation of a report by someone who was not there, was not a witness and no witness could be found. That would be the self publicist in charge of the society of black lawyers who is looking to create a vlack pfa.

Once the FA exhonerate Clattenburg, he can sue the arse off the scum.

Obly a shitbag club like that can turn a hated ref into a national hero.

If Scum get spanked over this Clattenberg;s poster going up on my bedroom wall.And my son's and my 2 daughters' .And in my work truck..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024