Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone please confirm this is a wind-up 13:06 - Nov 23 with 2927 viewsqprichard

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=340
Someone please confirm this is a wind-up on 13:09 - Nov 23 with 2884 viewsmikeygunn

No, Mbia really is back this weekend.
Someone please confirm this is a wind-up on 13:23 - Nov 23 with 2795 viewsFDC

They are definitely friends - I think they both have bank accounts managed by Rosie?
Someone please confirm this is a wind-up on 13:44 - Nov 23 with 2659 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Someone please confirm this is a wind-up on 13:23 - Nov 23 by FDC

They are definitely friends - I think they both have bank accounts managed by Rosie?

Report and Finney are going to go apoplectic if 'arry gets the job and Gianni starts popping in for a glass of red wine and a Nandos
Someone please confirm this is a wind-up on 20:28 - Nov 23 with 2509 viewsfinney

Someone please confirm this is a wind-up on 13:44 - Nov 23 by WrightUp5hit___

Report and Finney are going to go apoplectic if 'arry gets the job and Gianni starts popping in for a glass of red wine and a Nandos

As long as QPR win is all that matters
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Someone please confirm this is a wind-up on 20:56 - Nov 23 with 2395 viewskingo

I was in my local, which happened to be frequented by several of the QPR board at the time, and the Paul Power version of things ties up with what I heard at the time. That is why I have not held Holloway in the same regard as many do.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Someone please confirm this is a wind-up on 09:26 - Nov 24 with 2170 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Someone please confirm this is a wind-up on 20:56 - Nov 23 by kingo

I was in my local, which happened to be frequented by several of the QPR board at the time, and the Paul Power version of things ties up with what I heard at the time. That is why I have not held Holloway in the same regard as many do.

Is Paul Power any relation to Bill Power (BP650)?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024