Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! 22:45 - Nov 23 with 1481 viewsPaddocks

Hopes to have it sorted and to become the new manager tonight.
He loves a challenge and will give it his best shot.
Not too much happening in january.
He will travel to Old trafford tomorrow to watch the game.
Hopes to have his usual back room staff with him at QPR.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 22:59 - Nov 23 with 1377 viewsBklynRanger

There should be a formula or something for how long after completion of a deal it takes somebody to come on tv and say they're 'close' or whatever. Glad to hear about January- definitely won't stop him but may help ease any madness.
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:01 - Nov 23 with 1351 viewsloftboy

Paddocks you're back!! Where you been hiding

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:01 - Nov 23 with 1352 viewsvodkasupper

He's live on talksport now
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:01 - Nov 23 with 1350 viewsHollowayRanger

he should be given enough to get in a couple of solid players and give a list of players from which any he sells he can use the fees to reinvest in any extra players he requires

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:02 - Nov 23 with 1332 viewsPaddocks

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:01 - Nov 23 by loftboy

Paddocks you're back!! Where you been hiding

Alright Rob. After a self imposed exile in Knebworth I'm coming back to London. PM me your mobile number mate.
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:05 - Nov 23 with 1296 viewsloftboy

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:02 - Nov 23 by Paddocks

Alright Rob. After a self imposed exile in Knebworth I'm coming back to London. PM me your mobile number mate.

Will do first thing in the morning. Was only asking Steve about you the other week.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:06 - Nov 23 with 1284 viewsWatfordR

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:01 - Nov 23 by HollowayRanger

he should be given enough to get in a couple of solid players and give a list of players from which any he sells he can use the fees to reinvest in any extra players he requires

Redknapp shifting players in and out to generate money. Whatever next.

Oh I see. You mean to generate money for the club....
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:10 - Nov 23 with 1241 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Not official until its official

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:13 - Nov 23 with 1216 viewsRangersw12

A good interview by Redknapp and I was very pleased when he said you can't keep signing players and there won't be a lot done in January (believe it when I see it)

Not my first choice but you can't help be excited about the appointment

Hopefully it will announced officially on the Barnsley website shortly

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:16 - Nov 23 with 1182 viewsWatfordR

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:13 - Nov 23 by Rangersw12

A good interview by Redknapp and I was very pleased when he said you can't keep signing players and there won't be a lot done in January (believe it when I see it)

Not my first choice but you can't help be excited about the appointment

Hopefully it will announced officially on the Barnsley website shortly

I most certainly can help but be excited about the appointment.
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:28 - Nov 23 with 1091 viewsrrrspricey

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:01 - Nov 23 by HollowayRanger

Org I'm agreeing with HOLLOWAY!

imo not a lot to change in Jan, Dawson & Samba & a decent striker & we're there.

Dyer (who i still think could be a great signing) at rb with cover from Young & get rid of Ferdinand, SWP, Bosingwa & any other fcuker whose not prepared to sweat blood for my team & i still think we can Di it.

TBH i could even handle relegation if i could see everyone giving it 100%.

If push comes to shove stick me in the team, i may not be that good but I'd die trying & if i kissed the badge at least it'd mean something
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:58 - Nov 23 with 1006 viewsNW5Hoop

People keep saying we'll be rid of Boswinga, SWP, Ferdinand etc in January. Where does anyone think they're going? Who the hell is going to come in for any of them on wages anywhere near what we're paying? What Premier League club would give them a go having seen what they've done for us? Unless we pay up their contracts - and there's another several million or maybe more down the drain - we've got them for years yet. And there are no relegation clauses, I have been told by someone I know to be well informed.
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 07:16 - Nov 24 with 800 viewschris1969

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 23:58 - Nov 23 by NW5Hoop

People keep saying we'll be rid of Boswinga, SWP, Ferdinand etc in January. Where does anyone think they're going? Who the hell is going to come in for any of them on wages anywhere near what we're paying? What Premier League club would give them a go having seen what they've done for us? Unless we pay up their contracts - and there's another several million or maybe more down the drain - we've got them for years yet. And there are no relegation clauses, I have been told by someone I know to be well informed.

Zamora and Johnson will be taking 2 of the 25 places from the Physio room. Neither player is prolific and will not be back until Feb/Mar at the earliest. I would be tempted to leave them out and recall DJ and a Jan Transfer.

I think SWP has still got it in him to be an attacking threat and hopefully Harry can get the best out of him.

We are stuck with these players and I have been amazed at how bad some of them are especially in defence. How have they got away with it before, they must be better than this.
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 08:41 - Nov 24 with 714 viewsMerthyrHoop

Saw this interview last night. Talking about how close he was to taking 'the Ukraine job', but said that all changed when "I got the call from QPR yesterday.....no this morning....no what time was Mark sacked?....ummm....this afternoon". Brilliant!
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 08:56 - Nov 24 with 670 viewsmakaveli1882

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 07:16 - Nov 24 by chris1969

Zamora and Johnson will be taking 2 of the 25 places from the Physio room. Neither player is prolific and will not be back until Feb/Mar at the earliest. I would be tempted to leave them out and recall DJ and a Jan Transfer.

I think SWP has still got it in him to be an attacking threat and hopefully Harry can get the best out of him.

We are stuck with these players and I have been amazed at how bad some of them are especially in defence. How have they got away with it before, they must be better than this.

I think SWP has still got it in him to be an attacking threat and hopefully Harry can get the best out of him

Pahahahahahahhahahah and i've got a 15 inch Hampton
Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 09:28 - Nov 24 with 600 viewschris1969

Redknapp On Sky Sports Now! on 08:56 - Nov 24 by makaveli1882

I think SWP has still got it in him to be an attacking threat and hopefully Harry can get the best out of him

Pahahahahahahhahahah and i've got a 15 inch Hampton

We can only dream :-)

He did look good and hungry for about 2-3 games and then the dross set in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024