Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buckets out again 14:02 - Dec 9 with 4307 viewsColDale

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/10097641.Football_League_impose_Bury_transfer_e
Buckets out again on 14:05 - Dec 9 with 2930 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

best news of the weekend now they need to put one on Biffo's then there both guaranteed the drop

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Buckets out again on 14:06 - Dec 9 with 2908 viewsjudd

Buckets out again on 14:05 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

best news of the weekend now they need to put one on Biffo's then there both guaranteed the drop

And how do you know it couldn't happen to us?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Buckets out again on 14:09 - Dec 9 with 2898 viewsolympicdale

hmm, interesting.

Life is a game of fate.

Buckets out again on 14:10 - Dec 9 with 2883 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Buckets out again on 14:06 - Dec 9 by judd

And how do you know it couldn't happen to us?

because surely them in the background would stop anything like that happening at The Fortress

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Buckets out again on 14:13 - Dec 9 with 2866 viewsjudd

Buckets out again on 14:10 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

because surely them in the background would stop anything like that happening at The Fortress

Wasn't that long ago that HMRC issued a winding up order against us. Now that's not telling someone to make a prank phone call, it's an attempt to close us down for an unpaid tax bill.

Buckets out again on 14:16 - Dec 9 with 2856 viewsswainclubber

Buckets out again on 14:10 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

what is The Fortress?
Buckets out again on 14:17 - Dec 9 with 2845 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Buckets out again on 14:16 - Dec 9 by swainclubber

what is The Fortress?

what do you think it is i class it as a ground what holds over 10k

Buckets out again on 14:18 - Dec 9 with 2835 viewsswainclubber

Buckets out again on 14:17 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

one that doesn't let you in.ie fortified
Login to get fewer ads

Buckets out again on 14:18 - Dec 9 with 2829 viewsjudd

Buckets out again on 14:17 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

10k seats?

90% of which are empty.

Buckets out again on 14:18 - Dec 9 with 2829 viewsolympicdale

Buckets out again on 14:05 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Tazzy jus shut up for god sake, holier than thou.

Life is a game of fate.

Buckets out again on 14:26 - Dec 9 with 2796 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Buckets out again on 14:18 - Dec 9 by olympicdale

Tazzy jus shut up for god sake, holier than thou.

I'll be quiet with my so called "holier than thou" because the truth hurts doesn't it OD bet there are plenty more Dale Fans happy with this news surely your not a closet bucket

Buckets out again on 14:32 - Dec 9 with 2771 viewsjudd

Buckets out again on 14:26 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

I'll be quiet with my so called "holier than thou" because the truth hurts doesn't it OD bet there are plenty more Dale Fans happy with this news surely your not a closet bucket

But tazzy lad, gloating in it and hoping it affects others does display a lack of class, especially when we are way, way down on home gate receipts, no cup run, no saleable assets, running out of Dawson money etc.

Buckets out again on 14:37 - Dec 9 with 2747 views442Dale

Buckets out again on 14:26 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Some of us don't really care about Bury though.

And our Fortress has been breached so many times that we're using different colour paint on the drawbridge just in case it'll help.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Buckets out again on 14:42 - Dec 9 with 2725 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Buckets out again on 14:32 - Dec 9 by judd

But tazzy lad, gloating in it and hoping it affects others does display a lack of class, especially when we are way, way down on home gate receipts, no cup run, no saleable assets, running out of Dawson money etc.

(ie)....we're in the soft and smelly as much as any other Club.
Buckets out again on 14:55 - Dec 9 with 2708 viewsRalphs12

But this is all part of the advertising tazzy does for the club, gloating when another club is struggling. The club should really thank you for your work.
Buckets out again on 14:57 - Dec 9 with 2694 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Buckets out again on 14:55 - Dec 9 by Ralphs12

But this is all part of the advertising tazzy does for the club, gloating when another club is struggling. The club should really thank you for your work.

There like our 2nd biggest Rivals along side Biffo's and you should see the sort of stuff both sides post about The Dale in general its only karma biting Buckets in the arse with Biffo's to follow

Buckets out again on 14:59 - Dec 9 with 2686 viewsjudd

Buckets out again on 14:57 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

There like our 2nd biggest Rivals along side Biffo's and you should see the sort of stuff both sides post about The Dale in general its only karma biting Buckets in the arse with Biffo's to follow

And what if it happens to us?

That'd be karma, man. And it would be all your fault for wishing it on others.

Buckets out again on 15:00 - Dec 9 with 2683 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Buckets out again on 14:59 - Dec 9 by judd

And what if it happens to us?

That'd be karma, man. And it would be all your fault for wishing it on others.

Both sides wished relegation on all last season wake up and smell the coffee Least We Forget

Buckets out again on 15:02 - Dec 9 with 2668 viewsjudd

Buckets out again on 15:00 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Both sides wished relegation on all last season wake up and smell the coffee Least We Forget

Some may have but not all, ffs.

My neighbour is a Latic and he didn't want us to go down, nor did any of my bury mates.

There were more Accy wanting us down than anything, plus Lovecity.

Buckets out again on 15:03 - Dec 9 with 2664 views442Dale

Buckets out again on 15:00 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Notts County were far meaner to us.

I hate them more than Bury.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Buckets out again on 15:03 - Dec 9 with 2660 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Buckets out again on 15:02 - Dec 9 by judd

Some may have but not all, ffs.

My neighbour is a Latic and he didn't want us to go down, nor did any of my bury mates.

There were more Accy wanting us down than anything, plus Lovecity.

were is Lovecity nowadays is he on Hudds Board?

Buckets out again on 15:04 - Dec 9 with 2653 viewsjudd

Buckets out again on 15:03 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

were is Lovecity nowadays is he on Hudds Board?

I'm sure he'll be at the Etihad.

Buckets out again on 15:07 - Dec 9 with 2639 viewsTTNYear

Fook me Tazzy. I wonder whether you do this to wind people up. If you do then its working. You wait til the Dawson money runs out. We could easily be in the same position. There's no benefits office we can visit to get us out of the shyte

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Buckets out again on 15:09 - Dec 9 with 2627 viewsjudd

Buckets out again on 15:07 - Dec 9 by TTNYear

Fook me Tazzy. I wonder whether you do this to wind people up. If you do then its working. You wait til the Dawson money runs out. We could easily be in the same position. There's no benefits office we can visit to get us out of the shyte

We could always wear shirts of other teams to home games, showing our support.

Buckets out again on 15:09 - Dec 9 with 2626 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Buckets out again on 15:07 - Dec 9 by TTNYear

Who says it will happen to us are underestimating the club surely there is a plan B in place say things do get even worst at The Fortress
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024