Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
livermore and odenwiingie! 16:46 - Jan 12 with 1878 viewsHollowayRanger

"Spurs quick to say still not confirmed but Jake Livermore set for loan move to QPR. Redknapp also confirms enquiry made for West Brom forward Peter Odemwingie."

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

livermore and odenwiingie! on 19:26 - Jan 13 with 1539 viewsHarbour

No to Peter oden winge good player but too injury prone another A J Livermore looks a better bet still need a good hungry striker
livermore and odenwiingie! on 19:32 - Jan 13 with 1491 viewsNorthernr

livermore and odenwiingie! on 19:26 - Jan 13 by Harbour

No to Peter oden winge good player but too injury prone another A J Livermore looks a better bet still need a good hungry striker

haha, and I like Odemwingie but not really Livermore. Funny this football lark isn't it?

Mind you with Odemwingie and Taarabt in the same team I hope nobody else is expecting a pass!
livermore and odenwiingie! on 19:34 - Jan 13 with 1472 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Dont think we will get Odemwingie anyway. Think we will get Livermore and M'Vila which doesnt helpbus one bit

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

livermore and odenwiingie! on 19:59 - Jan 13 with 1364 viewsHarbour

livermore and odenwiingie! on 19:32 - Jan 13 by Northernr

haha, and I like Odemwingie but not really Livermore. Funny this football lark isn't it?

Mind you with Odemwingie and Taarabt in the same team I hope nobody else is expecting a pass!

i like odenwinge but 31 years old and past his best and always seems to be injured think we need to take a gamble on a young hungry striker from lower division or unknown abroad with some sort of goal scoring record (if one exists) .....like the comment north about not passing AT is a bit prone to this he really needs some help.....
livermore and odenwiingie! on 20:12 - Jan 13 with 1300 viewsHollowayRanger

willing to trust harry on livermore

but no to oden we already got DJ that can play that roll as well as cisse

ITS A BRUTE A TARGET MAN A PLAYER THAT CAN PLAY UP ON HIS OWN take on centrebacks and lay ball off

id go flat out for graham myself

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

livermore and odenwiingie! on 21:30 - Jan 13 with 1165 viewsToast_R

What we desperately need is someone to start sticking that ball in the back of the net and then some be it a loan deal or something.

Remember Kevin Campbell arriving at Everton and saving their asses single handedly a few years back?

We need something like that to happen.
livermore and odenwiingie! on 21:36 - Jan 13 with 1129 viewsJigsore

Not exactly the inspirational signings I had my sights upon

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

livermore and odenwiingie! on 21:40 - Jan 13 with 1104 viewsJamie

livermore and odenwiingie! on 21:36 - Jan 13 by Jigsore

Not exactly the inspirational signings I had my sights upon

This poses the worrying question of what sort of players you genuinely expected?
Login to get fewer ads

livermore and odenwiingie! on 21:42 - Jan 13 with 1092 viewsJigsore

livermore and odenwiingie! on 21:40 - Jan 13 by Jamie

This poses the worrying question of what sort of players you genuinely expected?

Good point really. RVP and Tevez on frees?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

livermore and odenwiingie! on 22:48 - Jan 13 with 897 viewsHaveringhoop

Anyone know when Zamora might be back?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024