Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces 08:58 - Jan 14 with 5059 viewspaulscho

Coleman out ,I think the club will fire him in the next few days
Before it really is to late ,how many more weeks would the JC fan club like to wait,what can we realisticly expect from this set of fixtures ?Because frankly i expect not much .Looks like 6 very hard games ,so when do we push the panic button after we loose at Northampton ?Or are we to be punished for another 6 weeks ,the bottom teams are getting closer and in a weird way the Play off spots are no further away than they were at Xmas (however i think we can all admit to saying that is not even the slightest bit possible )

Rochdale V Gillingham... lose
Cheltenham V Rochdale....lose
Rochdale V Chesterfield ...? No idea what to expect at home
Northampton V Rochdale ....lose
Rochdale V Torquay ....?......No idea what to expect at home
Barnet V Rochdale ....lose

Its time to hear your voices on the terraces Coleman Out !!!!!

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:42 - Jan 15 with 945 viewsNotEyreClue

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:34 - Jan 15 by dingdangblue

I'm not sure its as horrendous as that - but for 2 injury time goals we'd have drawn with a good Rotherham side and got a decent point at Dagenham. Hopefully things will start going our way sooner rather than later.

It's two losses which ever way you look at it. Performances aside we're on a horrendous run of form however you try and dress it up.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 15:15 - Jan 15 with 921 viewsroccydaleian

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 14:31 - Jan 15 by TTNYear

That's all well and good but its an entertainment business. Our loyal-est of fans will only put up with so much. The last seven years, as you point out have been fantastic and performances on the pitch have been nothing short of miraculous. Unfortunately now a house built on sand is being washed away at the first sign of moisture. I would guess that most people don't go to 'booo' (unless you're Cullen obviously), but I and many others aren't going to just stand there and watch utter shyte in silence. If I can see good/sound tactics backed with effort then, even if we lose I'm generally happy. Watching 90 minutes against the like of Wimbledon, and hardly seeing a shot on target is fooking shyte in my eyes and don't blame a good 'booo'

Bang on TTN.
Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 16:09 - Jan 15 with 902 viewsMass_Debater

I'm not sure its as horrendous as that - but for 2 injury time goals we'd have drawn with a good Rotherham side and got a decent point at Dagenham. Hopefully things will start going our way sooner rather than later.

And if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle.

And if we hadn't 3-0 down by half-time at home to York and Exeter.

And if we hadn't conceded three in the first half at Aldershot.

And if we hadn't let in two in the first half hour at Burton.

And if we had more friggin defensive ability and discipline we wouldn't concede injury time goals.

Blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 17:49 - Jan 15 with 855 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 08:35 - Jan 15 by paulscho

As previously posted ,spelling not my strong point ,
fancy a pint Big dave ?
I sit in the TDG stand maybe we can catch up next home game ,
Would love to have a little chat face to face ,you appear to be obsessed by insulting me on here

Are you MightyScouse?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 18:07 - Jan 15 with 837 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 16:09 - Jan 15 by Mass_Debater

And if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle.

And if we hadn't 3-0 down by half-time at home to York and Exeter.

And if we hadn't conceded three in the first half at Aldershot.

And if we hadn't let in two in the first half hour at Burton.

And if we had more friggin defensive ability and discipline we wouldn't concede injury time goals.

Blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now who's being miserable?
Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 18:43 - Jan 15 with 826 viewspaulscho

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 17:49 - Jan 15 by BigDaveMyCock

Are you MightyScouse?

are you coming for a pint

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 19:12 - Jan 15 with 805 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 18:43 - Jan 15 by paulscho

are you coming for a pint

How do I know you will not punch me in the noose?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 20:50 - Jan 15 with 777 viewsTVOS1907

Swings and roundabouts.

We won at Wycombe with a deflected injury time goal.

We beat Bristol Rovers a week later with another deflected goal.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 10:37 - Jan 16 with 740 viewsMass_Debater

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 18:07 - Jan 15 by Yorkshire_Dale

Now who's being miserable?

Me.

But not on every post.
Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 11:55 - Jan 16 with 700 viewspaulscho

Its time to voice our opinion on the Terraces on 19:12 - Jan 15 by BigDaveMyCock

How do I know you will not punch me in the noose?

Somebody with such a bigcock will not mind a good loose punch in the noose !!!

livinginadalewonderland

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024