Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The results today put ours into perspective 18:03 - Jan 27 with 5265 viewsWesty75

Strong premier league sides done over by lower league opposition, and we put out a far more weakened side than Chelsea, Spurs or Liverpool. Sh*t happens. We certainly need to sign two centre backs but let's not get carried away, big games coming up. We need to get up for Tuesday night and try and make it an intimidating atmosphere.
The results today put ours into perspective on 18:11 - Jan 27 with 4025 viewsHollowayRanger

what it shows is that too many premiership players are over paid and no longer have the heart passion commitment to stand up and be counted against hard working sprited lower league teams

why aint we bringing in players from the lower leagues instead of flying all round europe and getting nowhere except deeper into debt

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

The results today put ours into perspective on 18:15 - Jan 27 with 4007 viewskomradkirk

still think yesterday brought shame on our club.
The results today put ours into perspective on 18:18 - Jan 27 with 3989 viewsQPR_John

The results today put ours into perspective on 18:11 - Jan 27 by HollowayRanger

what it shows is that too many premiership players are over paid and no longer have the heart passion commitment to stand up and be counted against hard working sprited lower league teams

why aint we bringing in players from the lower leagues instead of flying all round europe and getting nowhere except deeper into debt

Because they would get hammered over the course of a season.
The results today put ours into perspective on 18:19 - Jan 27 with 3982 viewsactonman

Because you won't get away with that every week. Its a one off cup final for these teams and more often than not the oldhams and lootowns of this world do fook all else
The results today put ours into perspective on 18:28 - Jan 27 with 3947 viewsShotKneesHoop

This in spades.

Oldham had 11 who ran their arses off for the footballing equivalent of Jobseekers.

Our lot ponce about like offshore bankers.

Guess which game I found great to watch?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The results today put ours into perspective on 18:45 - Jan 27 with 3903 viewsWesty75

The results today put ours into perspective on 18:28 - Jan 27 by ShotKneesHoop

This in spades.

Oldham had 11 who ran their arses off for the footballing equivalent of Jobseekers.

Our lot ponce about like offshore bankers.

Guess which game I found great to watch?

Until we play against Chelsea away and then they're all heroes to a man. It's the way it goes, human nature, sides always raise their game against a bigger/better side. But lack of effort wasn't the problem yesterday, they were trying out there, we just defended like sh*t. End of story.
The results today put ours into perspective on 20:12 - Jan 27 with 3806 viewsderbyhoop

Villa, Norwich, Spurs and Liverpool all out to lower level opposition. At least, it takes some of the spotlight of our dismal performance.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The results today put ours into perspective on 20:16 - Jan 27 with 3798 viewsessextaxiboy

Liverpool played 5 of the team that beat us against Oldham including Suarrez and Sterling plus their new striker Sturridge.
Oldham are 16 points behind MK Dons in League One.

If Liverpool make the top 4 this season do you think they will give today a moments thought .
We need to forget yesterday and concentrate on the big first team games this week .
Some of the comments yesterday admittedly when it was a bit raw were way over the top ...
Login to get fewer ads

The results today put ours into perspective on 20:49 - Jan 27 with 3754 viewsShotKneesHoop

The results today put ours into perspective on 20:16 - Jan 27 by essextaxiboy

Liverpool played 5 of the team that beat us against Oldham including Suarrez and Sterling plus their new striker Sturridge.
Oldham are 16 points behind MK Dons in League One.

If Liverpool make the top 4 this season do you think they will give today a moments thought .
We need to forget yesterday and concentrate on the big first team games this week .
Some of the comments yesterday admittedly when it was a bit raw were way over the top ...

Foook Me Gently.

Were you there yesterday?

No-one wanted to win it.

Robbery - I paid for a reduced seat.

This will roll onto Tuesday's game.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The results today put ours into perspective on 20:58 - Jan 27 with 3739 viewsRanger78

The results today put ours into perspective on 18:15 - Jan 27 by komradkirk

This
The results today put ours into perspective on 20:59 - Jan 27 with 3730 viewsDesertBoot

Agree. 4-0 down after an hour was one of the lowest points in recent years.

Wish I could be like David Watts

The results today put ours into perspective on 21:18 - Jan 27 with 3703 viewsloftboy

+1

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The results today put ours into perspective on 21:41 - Jan 27 with 3677 viewsessextaxiboy

The results today put ours into perspective on 20:49 - Jan 27 by ShotKneesHoop

Foook Me Gently.

Were you there yesterday?

No-one wanted to win it.

Robbery - I paid for a reduced seat.

This will roll onto Tuesday's game.

No .I didnt go or watch a stream , thats why you wont find a post about performances from me about the game . I have a ST in F block but cant afford the fares and dropping my airport work 3 times in a week .What did you expect ? That he would risk Adel or Remy or even Nelsen and Hill ...no chance .Park was nailed on to play to sell seats ...HR showed how much he cared .he will earn no bonus for going on a mini up run .....the big games are tue and sat snd we have a rested and uninjured first team .
The results today put ours into perspective on 22:08 - Jan 27 with 3645 viewsShotKneesHoop

The results today put ours into perspective on 21:41 - Jan 27 by essextaxiboy

No .I didnt go or watch a stream , thats why you wont find a post about performances from me about the game . I have a ST in F block but cant afford the fares and dropping my airport work 3 times in a week .What did you expect ? That he would risk Adel or Remy or even Nelsen and Hill ...no chance .Park was nailed on to play to sell seats ...HR showed how much he cared .he will earn no bonus for going on a mini up run .....the big games are tue and sat snd we have a rested and uninjured first team .

And morale shot to pieces. Goodnight Vienna... and Wigan.

It wold have been nice to have had a captain out there. Park was the captain, you'd never guess though. When Park was hooked, the armband was handed to Zamora coming on, who chucked on the floor and it stayed there until the ref told the nearest player to pick it up and wear it. That was Ferdinand!!

Crap management. If Hill or Derry had played they would never had let it descend into the farce it was.

Don't expect most of the first timers to ever come back after that.

The results today put ours into perspective on 22:11 - Jan 27 with 3637 viewsGloucs_R

"bought shame on our club"?

Did our fans stab anyone to death?
Did our players rape anyone?
Were we involved in mass riots?

FFS. Get a grip some of you. Its a game of football. You win some, you lose some. Life goes on.

Poll: Are we staying up?

The results today put ours into perspective on 22:22 - Jan 27 with 3624 viewsN12Hoop

The results today put ours into perspective on 22:08 - Jan 27 by ShotKneesHoop

And morale shot to pieces. Goodnight Vienna... and Wigan.

It wold have been nice to have had a captain out there. Park was the captain, you'd never guess though. When Park was hooked, the armband was handed to Zamora coming on, who chucked on the floor and it stayed there until the ref told the nearest player to pick it up and wear it. That was Ferdinand!!

Crap management. If Hill or Derry had played they would never had let it descend into the farce it was.

Don't expect most of the first timers to ever come back after that.

Is morale really shot to pieces? Of the starting 11 on Saturday how many will start on Tue. As far as most of those players will be concerned the last game was West Ham and this defeat will affect their attitude and confidence as much as a defeat to the reserve team (or whatever they are called) in between league games would.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

The results today put ours into perspective on 00:18 - Jan 28 with 3564 viewsthemodfather

The results today put ours into perspective on 22:22 - Jan 27 by N12Hoop

Is morale really shot to pieces? Of the starting 11 on Saturday how many will start on Tue. As far as most of those players will be concerned the last game was West Ham and this defeat will affect their attitude and confidence as much as a defeat to the reserve team (or whatever they are called) in between league games would.

sorry
other teams can rot
qpr were shameful, surrendered too easily and gave us another nail in our cup coffin!
i expect a tad more than what i saw..we had a team of players many were internationals and many have played at "big" clubs.
even if brentford had beaten chelsea, it would not have made up for "our" shame.
The results today put ours into perspective on 00:32 - Jan 28 with 3559 viewsBrightonhoop

Lootown drawing Milwall at home was the cherry on the cake. That and Benitez ageing a decade in 90 mins............
The results today put ours into perspective on 12:53 - Jan 28 with 3480 viewscoolranger

I wondered whether any other current Premier League side could possibly have found themselves 0-4 down at home to MK Dons in a 4th Round FA Cup game, albeit with a side largely using "squad players" (including 7 internationals).

My only thought was perhaps Aston Villa.

Don't know what it is about Rangers. Every time we have even the slightest reason to feel a little more optimistic we suffer a calamity. Saturday was an utter embarrassment.

Can see MK Dons now beating Barnsley and having a home tie with Millwall in 6th Round for a Semi-Final place at Wembley. Just imagine....Bradford all over again!

Still, it's all about survival now. Hell, being a Rangers fan is fun innit!
The results today put ours into perspective on 13:35 - Jan 28 with 3450 viewskingo

The results today put ours into perspective on 21:41 - Jan 27 by essextaxiboy

I went and I am glad we didn't play any of our important players,as Man City and Norwich are much more important for the club. Yes I would have liked to not see us lose but additional games (like saturday) would only get in the way of the main matter - staying up. At the time I was annoyed to be 4 down but in hind sight I am glad we are out.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

The results today put ours into perspective on 13:36 - Jan 28 with 3444 viewsBluce_Ree

Perspective, you say?

We were 4-0 down at home to a League 1 side.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The results today put ours into perspective on 13:42 - Jan 28 with 3431 viewsClive_Anderson

The results today put ours into perspective on 13:36 - Jan 28 by Bluce_Ree

Perspective, you say?

We were 4-0 down at home to a League 1 side.

Don't worry because it might have increased our chances of staying up by 0.001%. Possibly.

That's if the knock to the confidence at the end of our unbeaten mini-run doesn't affect the team and the supporters.

And also it prevents anything such as a possible cup quarter final to distract us from the miserable drudgery of a relegation battle which is what life is all about.

It's like being happy at the news that you're not getting any days off at weekends anymore because it distracts from your work.
The results today put ours into perspective on 13:48 - Jan 28 with 3417 viewskingo

The results today put ours into perspective on 13:42 - Jan 28 by Clive_Anderson

Don't worry because it might have increased our chances of staying up by 0.001%. Possibly.

That's if the knock to the confidence at the end of our unbeaten mini-run doesn't affect the team and the supporters.

And also it prevents anything such as a possible cup quarter final to distract us from the miserable drudgery of a relegation battle which is what life is all about.

It's like being happy at the news that you're not getting any days off at weekends anymore because it distracts from your work.

It hasn't knocked my confidence about the main issue one little bit. What it has done is confirm to me (and to HR) that our fringe players are not up to it. What would have knocked my confidence was if an important player had been carried off, like happened to WBA in the round before and to MKD on Staurday.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

The results today put ours into perspective on 14:06 - Jan 28 with 3403 viewsAlbRanger

Saturday's result wasn't even our most important result of this week yet the way this message board has been over the last 48 hours has been nothing short of pathetic. You'd think we were already relegated with the For Sale sign up and the bailiffs banging on the door in SAR.

Some (most) here aren't happy unless they're miserable.

How do we know morale is shot?? I reckon the only place morale is down is here. Think you'll see a totally different performance tomorrow night and this will all be forgotten.

Pathetic.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The results today put ours into perspective on 15:01 - Jan 28 with 3385 viewsQPR1882

Do you get into Europe if you win the FA cup ?

Never mind there is always a top 6 place.

perspective by the way is we were 3 games away from Wembley and we put out a team that would not beat the black horse, 9 changes ffs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024