Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers until I die, but not Pope? 20:25 - Mar 13 with 1332 viewsRfromItaly

I'm wondering why us QPR fans sing 'rangers 'til I die', while the pope does not bother to stay until he dies any more? Clearly our religion is stronger than Catholicism?

Author of book about Venice, and football articles including personal QPR interviews with Bowles and Marsh. See website: www.dstandish.com

Rangers until I die, but not Pope? on 20:28 - Mar 13 with 1320 viewsToast_R

Well he might not be pope but he's still a Catholic I'm guessing?
Rangers until I die, but not Pope? on 20:44 - Mar 13 with 1293 viewsShotKneesHoop

Do Popes shit in the woods?

Are bears Catholic?

Are streaky bacon sarnies the only breakfast of choice in Stamford HIll?

Is the Falklands still ours? Yes, it's all ours, Pope Bentos, so don't even think about it.

Are we infected by the hoops virus?

Yerse, Yerse, Yerse, Yerse, Yerse, Yerse,

Working my way through the second half of Sainsbury's Basics Gin before the strife gets back,
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Rangers until I die, but not Pope? on 20:52 - Mar 13 with 1269 viewsFredManRave

"Clearly our religion is stronger than Catholicism?"

And very similar to alcoholism!

Just out of interest, those that do believe in life after death, who are you going to support in the next life?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rangers until I die, but not Pope? on 21:00 - Mar 13 with 1255 viewsShotKneesHoop

I don't believe in the after life - so when I'm toast, it will be a welcome relief.

Unless,St Peter says:

"You've supported QPR since 1961?

Fook me, that's suffering.

That beats being banged up on a cross for a Bank Holiday.

Come inside, we've reserved a crash barrier on the South Africa Road half way line for you,

What took you so long, we expected you 40 years ago"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024