Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna 07:07 - Mar 13 with 793 viewsJAPRANGERS

Why?? Catholic religion shows its true colours??

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Vatican-buys-Europes-biggest-gay-bathhouse-and-
Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 08:04 - Mar 13 with 762 viewsWanderR

A headline that doesn't even pretend to be accurate. The Vatican owns several apartments in the same block, but doesn't actually own the sauna the article goes on to say.

Current location: OX10

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 08:57 - Mar 13 with 709 viewsA40Bosh

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 08:04 - Mar 13 by WanderR

A headline that doesn't even pretend to be accurate. The Vatican owns several apartments in the same block, but doesn't actually own the sauna the article goes on to say.

but don't let the truth get in the way of another attempt to get a cheap shot in at the Catholic Church's expense.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 09:03 - Mar 13 with 701 viewsTheBlob

31 million?In the heart of Rome?Good investment.Just shows how stinking rich the church is.But don't delve too deeply into the finances or you'll probably find yourself dangling from a major bridge somewhere.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 10:03 - Mar 13 with 634 viewsToast_R

Sell the Vatican feed the world
Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 10:20 - Mar 13 with 614 viewssmegma

How can a bath-house or sauna be gay ??
Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 11:26 - Mar 13 with 582 viewsA40Bosh

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 10:20 - Mar 13 by smegma

How can a bath-house or sauna be gay ??

Watch The Day of the Jackal. Its not so much the premises it's the regular clientele!

BTW The Day of the Jackal was on last weekend and I sat up and watched it, hadn't seen it in years but it is still a great watch.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 11:40 - Mar 13 with 564 viewsTacticalR

This is nothing compared to the Renaissance popes:

'Pope Leo X had more exotic tastes. Famed for his extravagant lifestyle, he was entertained by young boys leaping naked from cakes. When the new Pope entered Florence in triumph, he had a young boy painted gold, from head to toe, who paraded through the streets. It was pure propaganda, implying the return of a golden age under the rule of the Medici. The boy died shortly afterwards, poisoned by the gold paint on his skin but the papal celebrations went on for days.'

http://www.pbs.org/empires/medici/medici/private.html

Air hostess clique

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 11:44 - Mar 13 with 560 viewssmegma

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 11:26 - Mar 13 by A40Bosh

Watch The Day of the Jackal. Its not so much the premises it's the regular clientele!

BTW The Day of the Jackal was on last weekend and I sat up and watched it, hadn't seen it in years but it is still a great watch.

So you'll agree a building cannot be gay ??
Login to get fewer ads

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 11:50 - Mar 13 with 555 viewstoboboly

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 11:44 - Mar 13 by smegma

So you'll agree a building cannot be gay ??

It's the buildings choice what lifestyle it chooses surely?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 12:15 - Mar 13 with 533 viewsAlbRanger

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 11:50 - Mar 13 by toboboly

Whatever the building does, as long as it shuts it's own doors and does it behind them.....
Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 12:27 - Mar 13 with 515 viewssmegma

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 11:50 - Mar 13 by toboboly

As long as they use the tradesmans entrance ??
Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 12:37 - Mar 13 with 512 viewsdanehoop

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 08:57 - Mar 13 by A40Bosh

but don't let the truth get in the way of another attempt to get a cheap shot in at the Catholic Church's expense.

Ah, but the Catholic Church has braod shoulders enough to take it,

it also has slim athletic thighs, tight buttocks and a classic rugged good looks as well....

Never knowingly understood

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 16:35 - Mar 13 with 422 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

cheap shots?
just like the ones aimed at the incas and aztecs
thieves and peados
fact

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 16:39 - Mar 13 with 415 viewswombat

When the new Pope entered Florence in triumph

Bloody hell they kept that one quiet , I bet dougall and zebedee were mightily pi$$ed

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 22:34 - Mar 13 with 298 viewsTGRRRSSS

They got themselves a new boss today too.
Anyway what with that book of profits, don't tell me god doesn't know an investment opportunity when one arises.
All churches on the scrounge anyway these days.
Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 22:37 - Mar 13 with 296 viewsJAPRANGERS

Vatican buys Europe's biggest gay bathhouse and sauna on 16:39 - Mar 13 by wombat

When the new Pope entered Florence in triumph

Bloody hell they kept that one quiet , I bet dougall and zebedee were mightily pi$$ed

I am sure he entered Florence by the back door........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024