Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? 19:22 - Mar 24 with 4788 viewsyankranger

What has been your biggest letdown, besides being back in a relegation battle again?

Mine = Diakite. I was so excited when we signed him. I saw so much potential in him last season and thought he'd shine this year. A bit of a headcase but pure athletic ability. I can't even remember the last time I saw him on the field.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 19:32 - Mar 24 with 3896 viewsSW17_RRR

Two Words:

Mark (the ball bag) Hughes
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:04 - Mar 24 with 3859 viewshoopstilidie

Cisse.

Genuinely thought he was going to bag 15+ goals this season.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:06 - Mar 24 with 3854 viewsTheBlob

Not persevering with Ale Faurlin.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:07 - Mar 24 with 3852 viewswittle

thought hoilett was a great signing but he did nothing until saints away a few weeks back.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:07 - Mar 24 with 3849 viewsQPRDave

Not winning more games....thats my biggest expectation and disappointment
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:07 - Mar 24 with 3846 viewsCHUBBS

Tony Fernandes.
Now Mark Hughes was the mother of all c@nts but i really like this guy and thought he would make the right decisions with regards to our club.He hasn't,repeating the same mistakes over and over until it was too late and even then he had to be told.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:09 - Mar 24 with 3839 viewsQPRDEL

Disappointing that AJ got injured so early, as i feel if he had stayed fit we would not be in the position we are now.

Slightly off topic, one thing that i am still miffed about is SWP not celebrating his goal against the scum, feel it showed he doesnt really feel one of us.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:09 - Mar 24 with 3839 viewswittle

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:06 - Mar 24 by TheBlob

Not persevering with Ale Faurlin.

it was painful watching ale v mk dons,shadow of himself.
Login to get fewer ads

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:10 - Mar 24 with 3836 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Granero. I watched him the first two games and i said 'this guy will be amazing' such a let down

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:30 - Mar 24 with 3794 viewsMattnme

Just reading a few of those names above and there are others it's hard to believe the club has been bottom all season.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:38 - Mar 24 with 3773 viewsNoDiddley

Being moved from the Lower Loft (now designated a FAMILY STAND) which is sparse at best. Now berthed in SA Road wedged between a Norwegian with A Suitcase & a Ting Tong with a Park shirt.
So much for loyalty
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:56 - Mar 24 with 3744 viewszicoshoops

Biggest disappointment this season?

Not nailing a French Sort I met in a Bar last October.

Luck?...........
I don't know the meaning of the bastard word.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 22:16 - Mar 24 with 3668 viewsthemodfather

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:56 - Mar 24 by zicoshoops

Biggest disappointment this season?

Not nailing a French Sort I met in a Bar last October.

Luck?...........
I don't know the meaning of the bastard word.

gutted we kept hughes on beyond october....TF talks big but didn't act, in fact he kept supporting the man. after losing to wba, despite scoring 2 we were run ragged, anton was poor , the team a shambles and there was a 2 week international break for a new man to come in. yet TF kept him on.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 22:30 - Mar 24 with 3653 viewskropotkin41

Well I promised I would avoid all political discussions on LFW........... and I haven't. I have been a very naughty boy. Sorry all.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 22:31 - Mar 24 with 3650 viewsLandofoz89

Not being able to get a ticket for Chelsea away

Meet me by the railway track

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 23:49 - Mar 24 with 3619 viewsDylanP

Granero -- should have been a key piece for us, but after a good start has faded to meaningless.

Ale ... Diakite ... Park ... we have scads of underperforming talent in the middle of the park

Two penalty misses. Seriously .. had we scored those ... well, who knows?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 23:53 - Mar 24 with 3616 viewsQPR1882

Heiðar Helguson not still scoring goals for QPR.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 00:39 - Mar 25 with 3591 viewsFredManRave

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:09 - Mar 24 by QPRDEL

Disappointing that AJ got injured so early, as i feel if he had stayed fit we would not be in the position we are now.

Slightly off topic, one thing that i am still miffed about is SWP not celebrating his goal against the scum, feel it showed he doesnt really feel one of us.

I wouldn't class AJ getting injured as an expectation disappointment because, unfortunately, it was totally expected.

Mine, or at least one of them, has to be Hoilett. He looked very good at a shite Blackburn, I was surprised we got him to be honest, and hopefully that he would at least produce the same for us. Alas he hasn't.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 09:16 - Mar 25 with 3526 viewsadhoc_qpr

QPR have been my biggest disappointment this season!

I was among though who blithely predicted a nice mid-table finish and it took me a long time to see past my optimism and see the mistakes that other pointed out last summer (Park was finished, AJ a crock, Bosingwa was awful for Chelsea, Hughes had no plan for squad building etc etc)
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 09:22 - Mar 25 with 3520 viewsrobith

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 23:49 - Mar 24 by DylanP

Granero -- should have been a key piece for us, but after a good start has faded to meaningless.

Ale ... Diakite ... Park ... we have scads of underperforming talent in the middle of the park

Two penalty misses. Seriously .. had we scored those ... well, who knows?

In fairness we scored the rebound of one of those misses, so it's really only the second that had an impact
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 09:30 - Mar 25 with 3508 viewsblacky200

Granero for me. This player should of been sitting in the middle of the park spraying passes about and being the stand out player of the team.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 09:38 - Mar 25 with 3498 viewsrobith

Oddly given the shower of a season we've had, it was MK Dons in the cup.

After beating WBA it felt like we were turning a corner, and a little cup run could totally boost our confidence. Instead Harry basically threw the game with a demotivated team in an inadequate formation which he then talked trash about afterwards like it was nothing to do with him.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 09:42 - Mar 25 with 3495 viewsMelakaRanger

Mark Hughes

He was given everything he asked for, without question & with total backing from the Chairman

Only to then destroy the confidence of so many players to the point where they are mere shadows of what they could have been /should be and now they are so 'down' they just cant get back up.

Coupled with the fact that the majority of his buys have been an absolute waste of money.

He promised us so much but when he left, we were far worse then when he arrived.
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 10:06 - Mar 25 with 3467 viewsrobith

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 09:38 - Mar 25 by robith

Oddly given the shower of a season we've had, it was MK Dons in the cup.

After beating WBA it felt like we were turning a corner, and a little cup run could totally boost our confidence. Instead Harry basically threw the game with a demotivated team in an inadequate formation which he then talked trash about afterwards like it was nothing to do with him.

Oh also, seeing the fans of that travesty of a club celebrate so vigourously made me feel like we had let down the institution of association football
What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 10:08 - Mar 25 with 3465 viewsdodge_stoke_r

What has been your biggest expectation disappointment this season? on 20:10 - Mar 24 by RANGERS4EVER

Granero. I watched him the first two games and i said 'this guy will be amazing' such a let down

This. there is a post on here somewhere from the dim and distant past about how awesome he looked and boy is he a class act. Hasn't quite panned out that way has it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024