Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury 0 Oldham 1 16:41 - Apr 13 with 14084 viewsSuddenLad

Welcome back.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 16:49 - Apr 13 with 7212 viewsmizfit

Bust by the next game the scum
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 17:06 - Apr 13 with 7124 viewssandylaner1

bury relegated

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 17:53 - Apr 13 with 6994 viewsPops2

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 17:06 - Apr 13 by sandylaner1

bury relegated

Turned away 400 Biffo fans (you couldn't make it up). Some went into the main stand and celebrated their goal and got their heads kicked in for their trouble off our mong element. It was quite nasty tbh. Awful game and 2 dreadful teams.

We'll now have to wait and see what happens and whether we have a club next season.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 17:55 - Apr 13 with 6963 viewsnordenblue

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 17:53 - Apr 13 by Pops2

Turned away 400 Biffo fans (you couldn't make it up). Some went into the main stand and celebrated their goal and got their heads kicked in for their trouble off our mong element. It was quite nasty tbh. Awful game and 2 dreadful teams.

We'll now have to wait and see what happens and whether we have a club next season.

Couldn't give a monkeys,welcome back to your rightful position in the leagues,bring on next season!!!
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 17:59 - Apr 13 with 6928 viewsRalphs12

Crazy to turn them away, could have done with you beating them today.

You really think it is that bad re the finances? I keep wondering how can it have got THAT bad all of a sudden? but what do I know.
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 18:16 - Apr 13 with 6853 viewsTVOS1907

Arf!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-22138057

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 18:16 - Apr 13 with 6851 viewsPops2

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 17:59 - Apr 13 by Ralphs12

Crazy to turn them away, could have done with you beating them today.

You really think it is that bad re the finances? I keep wondering how can it have got THAT bad all of a sudden? but what do I know.

Debt is about 200k but they want more so we can put together a 3 year plan to be self sufficient. Board say it looks promising but they have form for talking shite.
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 6809 viewsBanned4ever

I had Bury down since the Notts Country game still a bitter pill to swallow
Never mind on wards and up wards has the old saying says.
Login to get fewer ads

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 18:33 - Apr 13 with 6766 viewsAtThePeake

I wanted Bury to win. They were doomed anyway and I want Oldham dragged down too!

Good to have them back though.

Tangled up in blue.

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 18:42 - Apr 13 with 6722 viewsDale23years

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 18:16 - Apr 13 by Pops2

Debt is about 200k but they want more so we can put together a 3 year plan to be self sufficient. Board say it looks promising but they have form for talking shite.

bullshit 200k

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 18:54 - Apr 13 with 6676 viewsColDale

poor planning by Bury.

When we go, we usually get the away end plus a chunk in the main stand, which gave us up to 3000. Given Oldham's bigger crowds than our's and the six pointer element to the game, they were always going to take more than 2000.

Is someone deliberately trying to run Bury into the ground?
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 18:57 - Apr 13 with 6644 viewsNinco

I've got no sympathy with them as you know when you plan a budget that you are living beyond your means, yet they still did it. Same happened to Stockport and look where they ended up.

Bury had a right go at us when they went up and thought they were so much better than us because they were a division higher, but at what cost? Maybe if they had kept to a budget they could afford, they would still be in division 2 like us, but at least they would not be about to vanish in to oblivion through overspending.

There are only so many times that people will pay £10 for a name sticker on a seat or throw money in a bucket at the turnstiles and Bury have already done all that to then see their directors throw it all away again. Why bother going through all that again if they are just going to keep overspending?

My only regret is that Bury didn't beat Oldham today, then by the end of the season, they may both have been relegated.

Oldham are just as bad. What's the point in buying a three tier stand when they can't fill the three stands they already have? It's all about living in the real world and earning success rather than trying to buy it.
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 19:02 - Apr 13 with 6620 viewsFondles

Well done Bury
Relegation and humiliation in the space of a few days.
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 19:10 - Apr 13 with 6577 viewsSpotty

I'm a bit peed off that Oldham beat them, bury were always going down, but they could have dragged Oldham deeper down with them with a win, going down with a whimper it seems.
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 19:18 - Apr 13 with 6539 viewsSpotty

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 19:31 - Apr 13 with 6496 viewsmacro

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 19:10 - Apr 13 by Spotty

I'm a bit peed off that Oldham beat them, bury were always going down, but they could have dragged Oldham deeper down with them with a win, going down with a whimper it seems.

Hope the relegation doesn't mean too many od's there tonight
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 19:35 - Apr 13 with 6474 viewsSpotty

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 19:31 - Apr 13 by macro

Hope the relegation doesn't mean too many od's there tonight

over dosing is never a solution.
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 20:07 - Apr 13 with 6395 viewsRAFC1907

To pops - after all the crap you backwards folk talk theres no way I believe your mong element beat up the biffo's mong element, you said the same thing when the 'chosen few' did you in Norden.

As for Bury being run into the ground my money is on the once ground safety officer that tried to run Dale into the ground, Dave Butt? constantly on the steel until he got sacked for it, although I dont think the club took the matter to the police and just got rid instead.

Oldham wont survive either their coming down to the DALE

Bury and Oldham both shit clubs with shit deluded fans, you want to come to Spotland next season and watch a real team, with real fans...

Keith Hills barmy army.

Poll: Bottomley...

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 20:10 - Apr 13 with 6379 viewsClivert

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 18:54 - Apr 13 by ColDale

poor planning by Bury.

When we go, we usually get the away end plus a chunk in the main stand, which gave us up to 3000. Given Oldham's bigger crowds than our's and the six pointer element to the game, they were always going to take more than 2000.

Is someone deliberately trying to run Bury into the ground?

Who are their actual rivals?

I bet Bolton fans are loving it tonight eh?
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 20:28 - Apr 13 with 6345 viewsChaffRAFC

Was very frustrated that the muppets from Giggle couldn't get something at home to the muppets from Owdum. I'd love nothing more than to see Latics have to lower themselves to coming down to the Rochdale Division because they certainly don't believe they belong in League 2.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 23:21 - Apr 13 with 6237 viewsPops2

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 20:07 - Apr 13 by RAFC1907

To pops - after all the crap you backwards folk talk theres no way I believe your mong element beat up the biffo's mong element, you said the same thing when the 'chosen few' did you in Norden.

As for Bury being run into the ground my money is on the once ground safety officer that tried to run Dale into the ground, Dave Butt? constantly on the steel until he got sacked for it, although I dont think the club took the matter to the police and just got rid instead.

Oldham wont survive either their coming down to the DALE

Bury and Oldham both shit clubs with shit deluded fans, you want to come to Spotland next season and watch a real team, with real fans...

Keith Hills barmy army.

Thank you for your feedback.

20 Biffos got leathered in the main stand, have a look on our main site if you doubt it because our do gooders are saying we should have just let them take the piss and not evicted them literally by sending them running onto the pitch after a few bitch slaps.

PS I wasn't even in Norden or ever mentioned it you weirdo.
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 23:27 - Apr 13 with 6223 viewsSpotty

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 20:28 - Apr 13 by ChaffRAFC

Was very frustrated that the muppets from Giggle couldn't get something at home to the muppets from Owdum. I'd love nothing more than to see Latics have to lower themselves to coming down to the Rochdale Division because they certainly don't believe they belong in League 2.

Oldham dont think they belong in league 1 never mind league 2, I think they'd need therapy if they had to drop into the Dale division.
Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 11:40 - Apr 14 with 6053 viewsVespaDale

The ground was that full the attendance was.............. 4558, a good 500 below Dale's crowd today, did we turn 500 PV fans away??

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 12:25 - Apr 14 with 5998 viewsD_Alien

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 11:40 - Apr 14 by VespaDale

The ground was that full the attendance was.............. 4558, a good 500 below Dale's crowd today, did we turn 500 PV fans away??

Well yes, kind of!

We sold 2900 tickets (on police advice).

Must admit, the Willbutts looked fuller than that, even with the first three rows covered up.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 12:27 - Apr 14 with 5992 viewsColDale

Bury 0 Oldham 1 on 12:25 - Apr 14 by D_Alien

Well yes, kind of!

We sold 2900 tickets (on police advice).

Must admit, the Willbutts looked fuller than that, even with the first three rows covered up.

I did laugh at the Vale fans in the middle who pulled the covering up over themselves to keep dry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024