Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boston Accommodation 03:50 - May 12 with 1791 viewsLOTR

Heading to Boston for two nights in late December(26th-28th) and know a few of us on here have been there before.

This will be my 3rd trip to Boston but always stayed with a friend, so no need to ever book a hotel, this time there is 6 of us, so wanted a recommendation on anywhere worth staying. BrooklynR gave me a cracking tip for BK so hoping someone can give us a tip for Boston.

Thanks

LOTR
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Boston Accommodation on 03:55 - May 12 with 1783 viewsBklynRanger

Glad you saw it, Lord and glad it was of use, but let me know if more info's needed. Any friend of Pablo's is a friend of mine.
Boston Accommodation on 04:07 - May 12 with 1781 viewsLOTR

Boston Accommodation on 03:55 - May 12 by BklynRanger

Glad you saw it, Lord and glad it was of use, but let me know if more info's needed. Any friend of Pablo's is a friend of mine.

Thanks mate, yea we booked up at the Nu Hotel from 28-1st thanks for the tip, it looks like a quality place to stay and not very far from some of the sights of BK.

If you're around, a beer and a moan about our inevitable Xmas slump should be on the cards.
Boston Accommodation on 04:42 - May 12 with 1777 viewsBklynRanger

Boston Accommodation on 04:07 - May 12 by LOTR

Thanks mate, yea we booked up at the Nu Hotel from 28-1st thanks for the tip, it looks like a quality place to stay and not very far from some of the sights of BK.

If you're around, a beer and a moan about our inevitable Xmas slump should be on the cards.

Sounds ideal.

(I've edited that to remove the exclamation mark. I've become paranoid about exclamation marks and when they should and should'nt be used.)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Boston Accommodation on 09:36 - May 12 with 1734 viewsthame_hoops

Toboboly just went out there, send him a PM
Boston Accommodation on 17:00 - May 12 with 1694 viewstoboboly

Boston Accommodation on 09:36 - May 12 by thame_hoops

Toboboly just went out there, send him a PM

st back as it happens.Stayed at the Midtown Hotel as I got a deal. Normally the prices seem quite steep and it isn't anything more than a glorified Comfort Inn. So unless you get a cracking deal cross it off your list. Its on Huntingdon opposite the christian science church.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Boston Accommodation on 00:22 - May 13 with 1664 viewsLOTR

Boston Accommodation on 17:00 - May 12 by toboboly

st back as it happens.Stayed at the Midtown Hotel as I got a deal. Normally the prices seem quite steep and it isn't anything more than a glorified Comfort Inn. So unless you get a cracking deal cross it off your list. Its on Huntingdon opposite the christian science church.

Thanks for that, ill look into it this week!

Wonder where BostonR is when you actually need him?

Thanks again

LOTR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024