Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 20:40 - Aug 1 with 25229 viewsSgorioFruit

Having a cracking game so far

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Shelvey on 21:18 - Aug 1 with 14256 viewssunshinehead

A Premier League Darren Pratley. Not at all bad but needs more room than a warship to turn.
Shelvey on 21:39 - Aug 1 with 14187 viewsJokeren1943

Shelvey on 21:18 - Aug 1 by sunshinehead

A Premier League Darren Pratley. Not at all bad but needs more room than a warship to turn.

Too me he looked like a battleship ruling the center of the field.
Shelvey on 21:42 - Aug 1 with 14152 viewsHerohead

Impressed me with his long passes, very precise,
Like his attitude as well.

Am really looking forward to the season starts!!!!

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

Shelvey on 21:46 - Aug 1 with 14124 viewsDanielswan

Shelvey looks absolute class for this team since he provides the unknown factor, will he play it short or spray a beautifull 50 meter pass, he is endid our Alonso.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Shelvey on 21:52 - Aug 1 with 14085 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

He started really well but I thought he lost confidence a little towards the end of the first half after a few missed placed passes, but he came out second half and played superbly.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Shelvey on 21:56 - Aug 1 with 14032 viewsCaptain

Was on the fence when he joined, already convinced though. Looked desperate to make an impression and get a goal tonight. I reckon he's going to play a big part for us this season.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Shelvey on 21:57 - Aug 1 with 14029 viewsmarchamjack

Has added something to us that we haven't had before - shooting from outside box/long passes/driving midfielder. By no means the complete player but very impressive first game. Gives the ball away on ocassions, but looking like 5 million well spent. A definite postive addition

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Shelvey on 22:06 - Aug 1 with 13927 viewsmonmouth

Great in the first half, seemed to tire and gave some suicide balls away if against a better team. Pozuelo or Canas should have replaced him to give him a spell. Overall splendid addition though. My tip for this years Michu is Poz; direct, effective, talented and as cool as a squeezed cat.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey on 22:07 - Aug 1 with 13913 viewsJackfath

I predict he is going to be a huge player for us.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shelvey on 22:11 - Aug 1 with 13844 viewsmonmouth

Shelvey on 22:07 - Aug 1 by Jackfath

Yep. he's only 21 and will gain confidence the more we rely on him.

Shelvey on 22:13 - Aug 1 with 13821 viewssunshinehead

Shelvey on 22:07 - Aug 1 by Jackfath

I agree Doc.
Shelvey on 22:13 - Aug 1 with 13806 viewscurrywurst_jack

Thought he had a great opening 30 minutes, but did seem to fade a little and tried maybe a bit too hard to impress on occasions. Still, great awareness and passing range, as well as having composure in spades and a matching body swerve. Seems like a natural trait which Pozuelo has too and can only bode well for the team in general.
Shelvey on 22:13 - Aug 1 with 13803 viewsJackanapes

another YAHOOOO from me

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Shelvey on 22:16 - Aug 1 with 13759 viewsmawdlamjack

even tested the keeper from the halfway line, last year we were a little shot shy, now we look like we've got goals all over the park, bony , michu, poz, shelvey and our wingers all looked goal hungry. let the good times roll

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Shelvey on 22:25 - Aug 1 with 13672 viewsmonmouth

To be fair, in the first half before that defenders cock up, we looked like we had no goals from anywhere on the pitch. But confidence breeds confidence and we passed them into tired oblivion. Sometimes we still way over elaborate but bloody hell its a joy to watch.

Shelvey on 22:28 - Aug 1 with 13637 viewsSmellyplumz

Dont worry Laudrup will turn Shelvey into a machine!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Shelvey on 22:28 - Aug 1 with 13634 viewsTom1912

Started very positively and then faded when things started going wrong. Think he was trying too hard. Came back into second half though, and certainly had a good game overall. He covered lots of ground, showed a huge range of passing and had a couple of decent efforts.

Good debut.
Shelvey on 22:30 - Aug 1 with 13607 viewsPlasticman

that shot from the halfway line was pretty impressive. A shame the keeper was up to it, it would have made one heck of a goal.

Plastic since 2012

Shelvey on 22:37 - Aug 1 with 13535 viewsDarran

The only thing I'm gutted about is we haven't got the original thread to bump up.
F*cking idiots.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shelvey on 22:38 - Aug 1 with 13521 viewsdejafu

He is the forbidden love child of Bodde and Pratley!
Shelvey on 22:41 - Aug 1 with 13485 viewsmonmouth

Shelvey on 22:37 - Aug 1 by Darran

The only thing I'm gutted about is we haven't got the original thread to bump up.
F*cking idiots.

Never mind that; we've lost the wisdom of Kopkidallen too.

Shelvey on 22:59 - Aug 1 with 13312 viewsorion3016

Looked quality tonight. Played with much more freedom than he had at Liverpool

Be over there now after

Shelvey on 23:02 - Aug 1 with 13277 viewsBLAZE

Only problem I see at the moment is he's maybe a bit too eager to impress. Looking for the first time / Hollywood / unpredictable pass every time when he's sometimes better off taking a simpler option. But that will come. Very excited over all, think he's just what we've been lacking
Shelvey on 23:04 - Aug 1 with 13253 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Played very well

Impressed by his performance and will only get better
Shelvey on 23:12 - Aug 1 with 13181 viewsChief

Shelvey on 23:04 - Aug 1 by TenkosBlondeWig

Played very well

Impressed by his performance and will only get better

seems im the only 1 who wasn't overly impressed, he did ok, only started to play well when their midfield gave up in the 2nd half, when they put him under pressure, he gave the ball away stupidly a few times and tried to do too much a few times too.

having said that, his long passing when he had time was good and he had a few long shots which was a nice change. could come good, but he wont have as much time against prem league midfielders

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024