Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DELUDED MACKIE FANS 18:00 - Aug 10 with 4233 viewsArgyBargy1982

Found myself sat next to a couple of muppets who said we needed a spark and St Jamie would have provided it. Time to move on boys - he was one dimentional and not good enough. We'll be better off without him, particularly with Karl Henry bossing the midfield.
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 18:01 - Aug 10 with 4223 viewsGrifter

Karl Henry? Lol
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 18:09 - Aug 10 with 4138 viewsHayesender

Karl Henry?????

Poll: Shamima Beghum

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 18:14 - Aug 10 with 4104 viewsHAYESBOY

Good one.

Smells like a trout farm in here

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 18:39 - Aug 10 with 3931 viewsTHEBUSH

I was a JM fan, although I could see his limitations, typically he fashioned the Forest goal, a scrappy affair, but that's JM for ya.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2013 18:40]
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 18:45 - Aug 10 with 3893 viewsQPR1882

Forest won today because in the 91st minute Mackie chased a ball down that the keeper was favourite to win. No one has ever said Mackie was the most skilful player they had ever seen or that he had a great footballing brain.

The reason i like Mackie is because in the last 2 years he is the ONLY player that gave 100% from the 1st minute he was on the pitch until the last.
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 18:53 - Aug 10 with 3854 viewsgobbles

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 18:45 - Aug 10 by QPR1882

Forest won today because in the 91st minute Mackie chased a ball down that the keeper was favourite to win. No one has ever said Mackie was the most skilful player they had ever seen or that he had a great footballing brain.

The reason i like Mackie is because in the last 2 years he is the ONLY player that gave 100% from the 1st minute he was on the pitch until the last.

We didn't win today because of the Huddersfield goalkeeper. Don't see how Mackie playing wuld have made us create more chances.
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 18:59 - Aug 10 with 3828 viewsQPR1882

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 18:53 - Aug 10 by gobbles

We didn't win today because of the Huddersfield goalkeeper. Don't see how Mackie playing wuld have made us create more chances.

who said we would have ?
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 19:42 - Aug 10 with 3643 viewsBrazilNutR

I imagine Forest fans are happy with Mackie today
Login to get fewer ads

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 23:02 - Aug 10 with 3297 viewsDylanP

I certainly could see how Mackie could have helped us win today. When he came on as a sub he was all energy and determination. He could have been very useful in the Championship. Losing him was madness. However, he has gone, so we move on. We have enough quality that we should be winning games like today. Having said that, any points away from home are valuable. The side is only going to get better so, if we can pick up points on the road to getting better, that is a good place to be.

I am not sure Henry and Mackie are comparable players, so not sure what that has to do with anything. They play different positions.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 23:37 - Aug 10 with 3225 viewsTacticalR

I can't work out if I am a deluded Mackie fan or an undeluded Mackie fan.

Air hostess clique

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 01:37 - Aug 11 with 3104 viewsjamois

Bringing Mackie on from the bench would be right for his level of ability and putting him on the pitch after 70 mins was akin to letting off a firework in a party. Thing is, Jamie didn't want that role anymore so he chose to move on. It's fair enough on both sides so we should just move on.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 05:47 - Aug 11 with 3018 viewsWesty75

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 01:37 - Aug 11 by jamois

Bringing Mackie on from the bench would be right for his level of ability and putting him on the pitch after 70 mins was akin to letting off a firework in a party. Thing is, Jamie didn't want that role anymore so he chose to move on. It's fair enough on both sides so we should just move on.

Precisely.
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 07:48 - Aug 11 with 2938 viewsJonDoeman

I loved Jamie Mackie & I loved that goal he created yesterday, typical Jamie.
Shame he's not with us any more.

It Is What It Is !!

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 08:07 - Aug 11 with 2922 viewsStanisgod

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 07:48 - Aug 11 by JonDoeman

I loved Jamie Mackie & I loved that goal he created yesterday, typical Jamie.
Shame he's not with us any more.

Deluded ArgyBargy. Karl Henry bossing midfield

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 08:25 - Aug 11 with 2884 viewsBlue_Castello

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 08:07 - Aug 11 by Stanisgod

Deluded ArgyBargy. Karl Henry bossing midfield

Agreed. Karl Henry so far looks a shadow of the player he was when he captained Wolves to promotion in the Championship.

Every player should be given time to prove themselves but he played a main part in the Wolves team that got relegated and the majority of Wolves fans think hes on the decline, cue Harry I Know a boy with a hard man reputation lets go get him

As for Jamie he would have been ideal to have on our bench yesterday and could have done exactly the same job for us that he did for Forest - WIN the game
Jamie is the only real big loss from the current reshuffle and Its a huge shame we agreed to his transfer request, when as West Brom proved last year you don't have to give in to players demands. OK you don't want an unhappy player on your books but Jamie is the sort who once he had got over the disappointment he would have got on with his job.

[Post edited 11 Aug 2013 8:27]
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 08:40 - Aug 11 with 2862 viewssmegma

I was a JM fan but aren't anymore as he doesn't play for us anymore. Its how it works.
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 10:48 - Aug 11 with 2712 viewsTacticalR

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 08:40 - Aug 11 by smegma

I was a JM fan but aren't anymore as he doesn't play for us anymore. Its how it works.

OK, but does that mean you are a deluded ex-Mackie fan or an undeluded ex-Mackie fan?

Air hostess clique

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 10:51 - Aug 11 with 2703 viewsQPRDave

What is it with Billy Davies and Forest? He seems to get them playing, they will be in the shake up
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 11:36 - Aug 11 with 2644 viewsJonDoeman

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 08:40 - Aug 11 by smegma

Have the fanboys heard? ???
Or are they too busy watching Fulham?

It Is What It Is !!

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 11:43 - Aug 11 with 2609 viewsQPR_John

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 08:25 - Aug 11 by Blue_Castello

Agreed. Karl Henry so far looks a shadow of the player he was when he captained Wolves to promotion in the Championship.

Every player should be given time to prove themselves but he played a main part in the Wolves team that got relegated and the majority of Wolves fans think hes on the decline, cue Harry I Know a boy with a hard man reputation lets go get him

As for Jamie he would have been ideal to have on our bench yesterday and could have done exactly the same job for us that he did for Forest - WIN the game
Jamie is the only real big loss from the current reshuffle and Its a huge shame we agreed to his transfer request, when as West Brom proved last year you don't have to give in to players demands. OK you don't want an unhappy player on your books but Jamie is the sort who once he had got over the disappointment he would have got on with his job.

[Post edited 11 Aug 2013 8:27]

"As for Jamie he would have been ideal to have on our bench yesterday and could have done exactly the same job for us that he did for Forest - WIN the game"

For the last time that is not what he wanted so he put in a transfer request and left. If he had been prepared to accept what you suggested, being on the bench, then maybe he would still be here.
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 12:17 - Aug 11 with 2563 viewseghamranger

Get over him FFS
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 13:25 - Aug 11 with 2509 viewsNorthernr

Ignoring Mackie, I think it's a bit rich to call other people deluded and then say Karl Henry is bossing the midfield because he was absolute sht yesterday. Couldn't pass wind.
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 15:45 - Aug 11 with 2396 viewsowza

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 13:25 - Aug 11 by Northernr

Ignoring Mackie, I think it's a bit rich to call other people deluded and then say Karl Henry is bossing the midfield because he was absolute sht yesterday. Couldn't pass wind.

I agree with Clive. Henry was very poor. I would like to see Jenas start more ahead of Henry. Especially against teams like Huddersfield as I think Jenas offers much more in an attacking sense. I think Jenasis a very good player.
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 16:03 - Aug 11 with 2347 viewsBlue_Castello

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 11:43 - Aug 11 by QPR_John

"As for Jamie he would have been ideal to have on our bench yesterday and could have done exactly the same job for us that he did for Forest - WIN the game"

For the last time that is not what he wanted so he put in a transfer request and left. If he had been prepared to accept what you suggested, being on the bench, then maybe he would still be here.

Totally accept that Mackie left because he was fed up sitting on our bench and wanted more first eleven starts.
Lets hope for Mackies sake he hasn't just swapped our bench for Forests, that's not what he wanted surely......

Difficult to keep a player who has made up his mind that a fresh start is needed, I hope for him it works out and just a shame as he would have added to our attacking options.

Hopefully Harry will do a few more deals in the next couple of weeks and the squad will look a lot stronger, plenty of loans available once the Prem 25 man squads are named.
DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 16:03 - Aug 11 with 2344 viewssmegma

DELUDED MACKIE FANS on 10:48 - Aug 11 by TacticalR

OK, but does that mean you are a deluded ex-Mackie fan or an undeluded ex-Mackie fan?

I'm an unMackied deluded fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024