Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay 22:31 - Aug 18 with 6617 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2396668/Adel-Taarabt-desperate

say's it all!
[Post edited 18 Aug 2013 22:33]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 22:55 - Aug 18 with 5331 viewsCHUBBS

Oh dear,the Harry haters will be extremely disappointed with that!
Tbh i don't really blame him,its in his dna to be the spoilt brat we'd never have seen him otherwise.
He'll always be one of my favourite players of all time no matter what.
Having said that i hope he has a nightmare at that fulham and returns next season to his rightful home.
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 23:02 - Aug 18 with 5276 viewsQPR1882

Why would the Arry hatters be disappointed ?

Adel has been trying to get a move away long before Arry arrived.
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 23:05 - Aug 18 with 5256 viewsTacticalR

Jabba the Jol seems to have a bit of a thing for Taarabt (stalking him from club to club by the sound of it). Perhaps he can get the best out of him.

Air hostess clique

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 23:07 - Aug 18 with 5247 viewsCHUBBS

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 23:02 - Aug 18 by QPR1882

Why would the Arry hatters be disappointed ?

Adel has been trying to get a move away long before Arry arrived.

You know exactly why!
Just in case you were away for a while there were endless threads by fans on here proclaiming Harry hated Adel and was forcing him out of the club.
But you knew that already!
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 23:10 - Aug 18 with 5230 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/fulham/10250922/Fulham-recruit-A

Smells like a trout farm in here

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 23:22 - Aug 18 with 5155 viewsdaveB

not sure anyone said Redknapp hated Adel but it was clear for the last month or so of last season onwards that Redknapp didn't want Taarabt around anymore for a variety of reasons and very little if anything was done to try and get him to stay. Doesn't matter really now as he's moved on and I hope he does well
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 23:30 - Aug 18 with 5120 viewsLoftusRdW12

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 23:10 - Aug 18 by HAYESBOY

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/fulham/10250922/Fulham-recruit-A

Not comfortable reading.

Wish him well though.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2013 23:31]

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 23:47 - Aug 18 with 5050 viewsEalingRanger

I think his comments are more of an inditement of the club than himself.

You have to ask yourself how we got to the point of loaning our best player of what? The last decade maybe? To our local rivals. What a mess.
Login to get fewer ads

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 00:02 - Aug 19 with 5010 viewsCHUBBS

Just read that,he sounds like a right brown nosing tw@t in that article.
Its more than likely another footballer saying what he thinks to get him on side with the locals.
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 00:26 - Aug 19 with 4956 viewsLoftusRdW12

No matter what anyone says, this guy is a QPR legend.

He's not a Stan Bowles or Rodney Marsh or Les Ferdinand, yet. He's probably not even a Trevor Sinclair.

But he's definitely Adel Taarabt.

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 00:59 - Aug 19 with 4913 viewsDylanP

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 00:26 - Aug 19 by LoftusRdW12

He's not a Stan Bowles or Rodney Marsh or Les Ferdinand, yet. He's probably not even a Trevor Sinclair.

Not a legend. A great player. Could have been a legend, but he didn't do enough. More Barry Silkman than Tony Currie

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 01:10 - Aug 19 with 4905 viewsOakwoodR

" Last year, QPR signed 12 players and there were many strangers. It was difficult.”

Well if you only turn up for training when you fancy it you won't get to know everyone will you?
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 06:49 - Aug 19 with 4746 viewseghamranger

He didnt play well on sat and they had a lucky win by the sound of it. if he does well, lets sell him on and apparently we wont have to pay spurs their sell on fee.

Also he hasnt played at the cottage yet, stropped off and got the bus back
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 08:18 - Aug 19 with 4548 viewsGloucs_R

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 00:26 - Aug 19 by LoftusRdW12

Not even close to a legend. One good season does not make someone a legend.

Poll: Are we staying up?

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 08:39 - Aug 19 with 4490 viewsJonDoeman

Taarabt "QPR wanted me to stay, but no fcking way was I going to play in the championship again, so I thought I'd hissy fit my way out of the club."

Who'd have thunk it? I assumed it was Harry's fault, triffic!!!!!!
[Post edited 19 Aug 2013 8:40]

It Is What It Is !!

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:04 - Aug 19 with 4278 viewsJonDoeman

Oh dear Adel , you're not very loyal are you.................

It Is What It Is !!

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:16 - Aug 19 with 4253 viewsRangersw12

The club made no effort to keep him and Redknapp made it clear he wasn't in his plans so not surprised he wanted to go

After all he has done for the club the disrespect he gets from some people is very sad
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:18 - Aug 19 with 4243 viewsJonDoeman

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:16 - Aug 19 by Rangersw12

The club made no effort to keep him and Redknapp made it clear he wasn't in his plans so not surprised he wanted to go

After all he has done for the club the disrespect he gets from some people is very sad

So out of Taarabt's own gob it's " QPR wanted me to stay " !

And you post that? laughable!!!

It Is What It Is !!

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:33 - Aug 19 with 4209 viewssimmo

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:18 - Aug 19 by JonDoeman

I think it is probably QPR and the board that wanted him to stay. I doubt Redknapp did but he didnt want to and whatever atmosphere Redknapp is attempting to foster is so far working very well so he I make him right in this circumstance.

That being said I think the games so far have been crying out for a Taarabt type player. We would have won at Huddersfield with him in the team IMO.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:35 - Aug 19 with 4201 viewsRangersw12

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:18 - Aug 19 by JonDoeman

Redknapp clearly didn't want him to stay and you could tell that at the back end of last season
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:40 - Aug 19 with 4189 viewsjonno

The player clearly indicated he wasn't prepared to play in the Championship for us (although quite how a player under contract can pick and choose those options is an indictment on the power players wield these days in itself) so it's time to move on.
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:47 - Aug 19 with 4171 viewsqprrunner

I actually feel sorry for the fans that are currently having daily orgasms over Barton and his few average performances against sh1t opposition and fail to see Adel for what he is - the best player we've seen in the last 15 years.

To be bigging up Barton after all the crap hes given us and letting the world know he only came here for a 4 year pay day (otherwise surely he'd be at OM) shows that a lot of you on here, dotorg unfortunately show a lack of respect to yourself and our club.

Adel is better than us, he doesnt deserve another year in the Championship he deserves to be on the biggest stage, playing with players that our established at Premier League level. I for one hope he tears teams to bits this year, takes Fulham to Europe again and serves a large majority of you a lovely slice of humble pie.
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 12:02 - Aug 19 with 4153 viewsRangersw12

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:47 - Aug 19 by qprrunner

I actually feel sorry for the fans that are currently having daily orgasms over Barton and his few average performances against sh1t opposition and fail to see Adel for what he is - the best player we've seen in the last 15 years.

To be bigging up Barton after all the crap hes given us and letting the world know he only came here for a 4 year pay day (otherwise surely he'd be at OM) shows that a lot of you on here, dotorg unfortunately show a lack of respect to yourself and our club.

Adel is better than us, he doesnt deserve another year in the Championship he deserves to be on the biggest stage, playing with players that our established at Premier League level. I for one hope he tears teams to bits this year, takes Fulham to Europe again and serves a large majority of you a lovely slice of humble pie.

This
taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 12:06 - Aug 19 with 4148 viewsdanehoop

Right, do we feel better now? Good.

Adel is a good player who has flaws, hence he played for us and not a bigger or more successful side. He appears to be badly advised at times, and possibly needs greater self discipline to really reach his true potential. One of my favourite players of recent times certainly and who did well for QPR. Will he be playing for us again, sounds unlikely which will be a shame, so remember him for the good times and that season when it all clicked - rather than the spectacular sulks and on/off failure to train as effectively as a variety of managers want/like.

Barton is undoubtedly a flawed indvidual with a small fraction of the talent and potential of Adel. His own demons are well known and documented and at times he is a totally reprehensible human being whose actions get rightly punished. When he plays football and keeps his calm sensible head on he is an asset on the pitch, driving and moving play around effectivelt. When the red mist descends he becomes an utter fool.

Do I think he is better than Adel? Well no, but they are playing completely different roles, so perhaps any comparison is invalid. Do I adore Barton for playing reasonable football, no. But I do respect and recognise that he seems to have buckled down and focused on his job now and seems to be responding to the Managers coaching and improved his game since he last played for us. His performances this season have rightly been noted for the improvement and importance that they have played in getting us results. No one is pretending to like the human being or praise his crass idiocy in previous seasons and the closed period or even to applaud his clearly very damaged moral compass. But he deserves recognition for what he has done on the pitch.

Have I forgotton Adel. No. But should he get praise and adoration this season because he is loaned to Fulham at his own behest (apparently) ? Well I am interested in seeing a gifted QPR player perform, but will leave it to Foolham fans to rate and praise his performances this year.

I won't go Barton played well this match, but as he has sinned against the club previously and is a very dubious human being whose philiospohy and ideas I do not identfy with, therefore I will boo him irrespective of his objective contribution to the game I have watched. Nor will i scream for Adel's return and urge others around me in the Upper Loft to demand his return and publicly stone Barton.

Move on and grow up. We've started well and if we keep this going we may have a good outcome at the end of the season. Then we can look at the wider, possibly academic question, of what should happen with either player in future.

Never knowingly understood

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 12:34 - Aug 19 with 4097 viewsQPR1882

taarabt QPR wanted me to stay on 11:47 - Aug 19 by qprrunner

Adel is better then us ?

You for real, he scored 7 goals in his last 57 games for us in the premier ( biggest stage ) he found his level when he had great season in the championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024