Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Chelshit player anyone?? 19:05 - Aug 28 with 3505 viewsShackletonR

Victor Moses or Demba Ba on loan!

Looks like the simple one doesn't fancy em.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 19:12 - Aug 28 with 3469 viewstoboboly

Mentioned Moses the other day, would be a great signing but would it actually ever happen?

Don't think we'd ever get Ba but I cant see all this helping them with the FFP rules.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 19:21 - Aug 28 with 3445 viewsMaggsinho

Liverpool are supposedly interested in Moses and Newcastle have enquired about taking Ba back so unlikely.
Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 19:33 - Aug 28 with 3396 viewsQPRDave

Yeah lets help them and take Ba......as long as they pay most of his wages!
Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 20:09 - Aug 28 with 3305 viewsShackletonR

Both players were very good for there respective clubs before the scum offered silly money for them, Moses would be a handful in this league and Ba the same.

What a waste of talent.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 20:15 - Aug 28 with 3280 viewstoboboly

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 20:09 - Aug 28 by ShackletonR

Both players were very good for there respective clubs before the scum offered silly money for them, Moses would be a handful in this league and Ba the same.

What a waste of talent.

Well they just spunked £30m+ on a guy who will hardly ever get to play purely so no-one else gets to have him. Same with Ba and Moses before him.

Remember when Parker, Sidwell, Carlton Cole etc where bought but never played? Same thing going on now.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 20:36 - Aug 28 with 3229 viewsShackletonR

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 20:15 - Aug 28 by toboboly

Well they just spunked £30m+ on a guy who will hardly ever get to play purely so no-one else gets to have him. Same with Ba and Moses before him.

Remember when Parker, Sidwell, Carlton Cole etc where bought but never played? Same thing going on now.

Your right add SWP, Crespo Shevchenko, to that list, its sad really never goner fit in but take them away from other clubs and you stop them progressing.

Monaco are doing the same in France can not believe Radamel Falcao went to them, would of looked good in a Hoop shirt.

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 08:18 - Aug 29 with 2991 viewsgjc104

Moses and Ba are Premiership players, not Championship. We do need a striker for sure but we have just signed Phillips so not sure we are after another winger.
Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 09:33 - Aug 29 with 2901 viewsGloucs_R

Seriously, I am really reading a thread on this? Ba and Moses, two players who could probably walk into any team outside the top 6....

Meanwhile, back in the real world.....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 09:49 - Aug 29 with 2875 viewsPigbag

Speechless....Do peple not realise we are not a premiership team any more! Why on earth would Ba or Moses drop down a division to play for us? Mind boggling.
Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 09:55 - Aug 29 with 2858 viewsthame_hoops

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 09:49 - Aug 29 by Pigbag

Speechless....Do peple not realise we are not a premiership team any more! Why on earth would Ba or Moses drop down a division to play for us? Mind boggling.

i couldnt see Ba dropping but if its a loan, its not out the realms of possibility with Moses, he wont have to move house etc and he will get more starts
Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 15:59 - Aug 29 with 2711 viewsLoft1979

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 09:55 - Aug 29 by thame_hoops

i couldnt see Ba dropping but if its a loan, its not out the realms of possibility with Moses, he wont have to move house etc and he will get more starts

Victor Moses. I had forgotten about him. I had to google him to remember where he had been. On top of that the Lpool fans trashed that idea because they said Moses had done nothing at Chelsea and he can't pass and is always running blind......other Lpool rumors suggest Mata Nd Lukaku who can score. Personally, I think victor is a slightly better Junior Hoilet.
Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 17:40 - Aug 29 with 2671 viewsShackletonR

Another Chelshit player anyone?? on 09:49 - Aug 29 by Pigbag

Its not mind boggling if a player is not wanted by his club why shouldn't he drop down a division, admitedly he he would prefer premier football but if no one buys him then we could persuadehim to join on a season long loan, with a view to buy if we get promotion.

Harrys trying this with Defoe, so i say mind blowing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024