Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 18:52 - Sep 18 with 23621 viewssheppetonrs

At the queen Adelaide. Any team news?
Match thread on 21:55 - Sep 18 with 2182 viewsPey

Can't comment on the game cause just watching an app on my phone for scores, but why did we bring in Jenas and Traore while we could have had a chance to bring a young striker (Hitch) into the game to try and win this game with another tactic(s) ?

Again didn't know what happened during the game but it sounds a bit cautious and low risk to me.
Match thread on 21:57 - Sep 18 with 2152 viewsDylanP

Its hard to be too upset when we didn't lose and we did go top of the league. AND we haven't conceded a goal in 5 games.

But its hard to be too pleased with a 0-0 draw at home to Brighton.

All in all, its a somewhat deflated celebration and a nervous peeking through the fingers at whats in store.

But then again, Scum lost at home to Basle in the Champions League, so there is always that to celebrate!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Match thread on 21:58 - Sep 18 with 2127 viewsSpiritofGregory

I know we're top but we all know that we can't keep getting away with 1 nils. That defence won't hold out all the time.
Match thread on 21:59 - Sep 18 with 2125 views08olesen

From what i have seen of Traore he is the best crosser of the ball in the team other than Barton and he has gas to burn. Soi think that Harry was trying to see if he would work on the left mid, which is what many people have been asking for. But i dont know why Jenas came on?

How did BAE play?

Poll: Who will the other play off

Match thread on 22:03 - Sep 18 with 2077 viewsDrewster

Match thread on 21:59 - Sep 18 by 08olesen

From what i have seen of Traore he is the best crosser of the ball in the team other than Barton and he has gas to burn. Soi think that Harry was trying to see if he would work on the left mid, which is what many people have been asking for. But i dont know why Jenas came on?

How did BAE play?

Bloody Reading won with virtually the last kick of the game.
God I hate them so much
Match thread on 22:03 - Sep 18 with 2065 viewsQPR442

Agree 'top of the league' and still undefeated but was hoping for a win tonight because if we draw a few, teams will soon pass in this division.
Thought being at home, having the extra days rest and them without a striker we should have looked for a win.

Harry needs to stop worrying about Spurs kids to get us goals and start looking for a striker that puts the ball in the net in this division.

We need goals and have of late have been a bit fortunate.
Match thread on 22:08 - Sep 18 with 2011 viewsGetMeRangers

Match thread on 21:58 - Sep 18 by SpiritofGregory

I know we're top but we all know that we can't keep getting away with 1 nils. That defence won't hold out all the time.

Valid as that point is, last time we were in the champ it was similar. I just dont think the standard is very bhigh in this league; again much like last time. We will come up against better sides that will test the defence more and all we can do is hope that injuries, fitness and a better understanding in the final third has mproved by then.

I have no complaint about being top of the league, just not very inspired to go and see the Rs atm. Winning by the odd goal and not conceeding just isnt quite the same without Adel to add those moments of magic (or entertainment, if you want)

If Yeovil can try and shut JB out of the game (and wont be easy to get him sent off, given Gavin Ward being in charge) then we might struggle again

This all beats being in Bolton's position, but did not like reading the stats to Wolves start to the season last year...

"On September 22 last season Wolves, with the much maligned Stale Solbakken still in charge, won 2-0 at Peterborough to take their record in the Championship to four wins, one draw and one defeat. Three games later that had stretched to six wins one draw and two defeats. They would only win eight, and lose 21, of their remaining fixtures and ended up second bottom of the league." - See more at: http://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co.uk/news/32848/never-mind-the-quality-count-th
Match thread on 22:14 - Sep 18 with 1957 viewsBklynRanger

Match thread on 21:59 - Sep 18 by 08olesen

How did BAE play?

Traore getting forward putting in crosses seemed perfectly reasonable to me. And it did seem to work in terms of those couple of dangerous free kicks he won in a short period.

It would've been nice though to have seen Hitchcock come on instead of Jenas, at home.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 22:17 - Sep 18 with 1933 viewsGetMeRangers

Match thread on 22:14 - Sep 18 by BklynRanger

Traore getting forward putting in crosses seemed perfectly reasonable to me. And it did seem to work in terms of those couple of dangerous free kicks he won in a short period.

It would've been nice though to have seen Hitchcock come on instead of Jenas, at home.

Harry wants another striker... if he accidentally brought on Hitchcock and he scored, then his case would be weakened... just a thought
Match thread on 22:20 - Sep 18 with 1909 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I thought BAE looked really good, very composed on the ball and seemed comfortable. But he is very laid back, and just seems a bit too relaxed. A better version of Traore

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024