Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
American football fan discusses Chelsea. 09:07 - Sep 24 with 6543 viewsBluce_Ree

22 shots.... couldn't do shit.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 09:33 - Sep 24 with 6514 viewswillis1980

i was laughing out loud during this, even more so when he said barry was the best midfielder in the PL
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 10:44 - Sep 24 with 6464 viewssmegma

Wheres his Chelsea counterpart from 2 years ago with his brilliant catchphrase regarding QPR fans ??
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 10:52 - Sep 24 with 6455 viewsPommyhoop

He's QUALITY.
Jose Mourinho...F@ckin F@ggot
Jose Mourinho ... Get the f@ck outta here
Wassee eva dun..??

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 10:57 - Sep 24 with 6447 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Last sentence made me laugh.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 11:11 - Sep 24 with 6431 viewsdaveB

There are some nutcases in this world. I really don't know what possesses people to sit in front of a camera and talk about tv or football or anything really and post it on you tube and even more baffling that people watch it.
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 11:29 - Sep 24 with 6413 viewswillis1980

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 11:11 - Sep 24 by daveB

There are some nutcases in this world. I really don't know what possesses people to sit in front of a camera and talk about tv or football or anything really and post it on you tube and even more baffling that people watch it.

youd be surprised theres a good few out there earning money for doing the same thing, the people whoreleased that battle of the kruger video or charlie bit my finger will have made some good money
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 11:33 - Sep 24 with 6405 viewsPommyhoop

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 11:11 - Sep 24 by daveB

Wasnt there a Full Kit W@nker who did You Tube reports for Liverpool.In one you could hear his Mum( might have been wife but I'm calling Mum) calling out his tea is ready..

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 11:40 - Sep 24 with 6398 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Porcupine V's Leopard.

I know 'BearedHeron' and spent Christmas '06 under their gazeebo in Jo'burg drinking Windhoek, also helped pack the battle wagon.

Login to get fewer ads

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 13:37 - Sep 24 with 6320 viewswillis1980

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 11:40 - Sep 24 by Metallica_Hoop

Porcupine V's Leopard.

I know 'BearedHeron' and spent Christmas '06 under their gazeebo in Jo'burg drinking Windhoek, also helped pack the battle wagon.

thats what you call a rear guard action
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 13:47 - Sep 24 with 6299 viewsPattaya_Rs

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 14:06 - Sep 24 with 6266 viewsenfieldargh

therev was a giant turd(man made) on the platform at Yeovil, is it realy wise going bare foot?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 14:12 - Sep 24 with 6247 viewsSonofNorfolt

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 13:47 - Sep 24 by Pattaya_Rs

Well that was insightful.
Care in the community people are given video cams nowadays.
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 14:17 - Sep 24 with 6236 viewsPommyhoop

He must wear a bag surely???
Either that or he's got the strongest bladder in London.

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 14:19 - Sep 24 with 6236 viewsPattaya_Rs

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 14:12 - Sep 24 by SonofNorfolt

Well that was insightful.
Care in the community people are given video cams nowadays.

I hope he never gets to Oldham away and a such like.......his feet wouldnt like the toilet facilties...........
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 14:20 - Sep 24 with 6234 viewsPattaya_Rs

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 14:17 - Sep 24 by Pommyhoop

He must wear a bag surely???
Either that or he's got the strongest bladder in London.

Never thought of that !!
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 14:29 - Sep 24 with 6227 viewswillis1980

people wandering about barefoot is quite common where i live, a few afrikaans people seem to be allergic footwear. i wouldnt want to be him when we score and people are jumping all about the gaff
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 14:31 - Sep 24 with 6220 viewsMetallica_Hoop

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 14:06 - Sep 24 by enfieldargh

therev was a giant turd(man made) on the platform at Yeovil, is it realy wise going bare foot?

Was that the bloke from the train thread?

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 20:06 - Sep 24 with 6141 viewssmegma

Steward : 'so why are you not wearing shoes?'

Bellend : 'cos I'm an attention seeking c*nt'
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 21:00 - Sep 24 with 6105 viewsBluce_Ree

Who is that shoeless f*ck and why are you ruining my thread with his video shit?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 21:17 - Sep 24 with 6089 viewsdaveB

I've seen that fella at several away games, even though i know it is stupid and pointless I just know i'm going to spend most of my day at work tomorrow watching these videos, i am a hypocrite
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 22:09 - Sep 24 with 6058 viewsBklynRanger

The shoeless fellow is videoing all of that on his ipad, I notice. It all made me feel quite uncomfortable.

If you put Nick in a Man Utd top we'd all hate him I'm sure.
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 22:40 - Sep 24 with 6029 viewsdaveB

i just watched the Yeovil one and it is literally just him filming himself walking in bare feet, bizarre
American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 22:59 - Sep 24 with 6017 viewsFredManRave

American football fan discusses Chelsea. on 22:40 - Sep 24 by daveB

i just watched the Yeovil one and it is literally just him filming himself walking in bare feet, bizarre

Not sure what's more bizarre, the video, or the fact you actually watched it!

Getting back to the OP, quality video and I think the guy should replace Lawro on MOTD.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024