Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something else to be concerned about... 09:35 - Oct 9 with 20881 viewsperchrockjack

PLAYERS CROSSING THEMSELVES.
Is it because they re Catholics but then not all do it.
It seems like a fashion thing to me as the Brazilians,Argies,Italians,Spaniards all seem keen to cross themselves pick up some grass and kiss it.
Some cross themselves after the game but not all .
Ive noted Dyer doing it and other players who ve had crap games so it obviously doesn't work.
It might also be offensive to MUSLIMS

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Something else to be concerned about... on 13:11 - Mar 7 with 645 viewsdickythorpe

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:26 - Mar 7 by perchrockjack

Why has this reappeared instead of going to the great Cyber thread dump in the skies

Er, Perchy.... i hate to state the obvious here......
Something else to be concerned about... on 17:31 - Mar 7 with 602 viewswaynekerr55

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:26 - Mar 7 by perchrockjack

Why has this reappeared instead of going to the great Cyber thread dump in the skies

It's not yet deemed as detritus...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Something else to be concerned about... on 17:52 - Mar 7 with 581 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:55 - Oct 9 by Swanzay

During my teens and twenties we used to play footie on the fields in Olchfa school every Sunday against a team of middle eastern lads (Great bunch), who at half time would get their pray mats out onto the pitch, turn to face East and start praying, every half time.

Oh, you were playing Pentrehafod then???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Something else to be concerned about... on 18:29 - Mar 7 with 563 viewsDavillin

The interesting thing about this thread is that virtually no-one knows what any player is thinking as he signs the cross, except himself. Nor what the coach says in the pre-game huddle/talk -- unless he was there.

I've been in many such huddles, and never in my experience was there a prayer asking for a win. And they all varied so much that I can't even suggest one that appeared more than the others. Probably asking in one way or another that we all do our best today.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Something else to be concerned about... on 18:38 - Mar 7 with 554 viewsLord_Bony

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:55 - Oct 9 by Swanzay

During my teens and twenties we used to play footie on the fields in Olchfa school every Sunday against a team of middle eastern lads (Great bunch), who at half time would get their pray mats out onto the pitch, turn to face East and start praying, every half time.

I love that footballing story

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024