Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something else to be concerned about... 09:35 - Oct 9 with 21183 viewsperchrockjack

PLAYERS CROSSING THEMSELVES.
Is it because they re Catholics but then not all do it.
It seems like a fashion thing to me as the Brazilians,Argies,Italians,Spaniards all seem keen to cross themselves pick up some grass and kiss it.
Some cross themselves after the game but not all .
Ive noted Dyer doing it and other players who ve had crap games so it obviously doesn't work.
It might also be offensive to MUSLIMS

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Something else to be concerned about... on 13:19 - Oct 15 with 1690 viewsSpratty

Something else to be concerned about... on 11:28 - Oct 15 by shingle

I have really done your head in, you are now spending your time checking me out and going through my posts omg lol, it`s my oldman`s car he`s driving it, you daft sod.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 11:29]

Of course it is shingle if you say so it is undoubtedly true.

1 second's intensive research brought up that post - Click on your Avatar and see.
Something else to be concerned about... on 13:22 - Oct 15 with 1680 viewsSpratty

Something else to be concerned about... on 11:22 - Oct 15 by buzzbox

You have now become Paranoid as well, everybody who make`s a negative comment towards you have now become Shingle, your a pretty sad chap, what everyone like myself is seeing here is a grown man getting upset at being wound up by an youngster who no doubt will grow up as he gets older, you really should try to let it go mate.

That's really kind buzzbox setting a whole forum id up just to talk to me on this subject. That's what I call thoughtfulness. How suspicious of me to doubt you.

So my deepest thanks to you and as you say "everyone like yourself"

Interesting what you think you see on an internet forum its easy to fool yourself with your own preconceptions which is a lot of what this thread has been about.
Something else to be concerned about... on 19:04 - Oct 15 with 1627 viewsKingBony

Something else to be concerned about... on 07:03 - Oct 14 by WarwickHunt

No worries mate - it's the internet, innit.

ps three Hail Marys and you're sorted. ;-)

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Something else to be concerned about... on 19:10 - Oct 15 with 1617 viewsshingle

Something else to be concerned about... on 13:19 - Oct 15 by Spratty

Of course it is shingle if you say so it is undoubtedly true.

1 second's intensive research brought up that post - Click on your Avatar and see.

Shit this perve is now researching me.
Something else to be concerned about... on 23:09 - Oct 15 with 1588 viewsSpratty

Your repertoire is starting to repeat itself from the old website and has no merit but gross offence so for that reason I am out.
Something else to be concerned about... on 07:48 - Oct 16 with 1559 viewsshingle

Something else to be concerned about... on 23:09 - Oct 15 by Spratty

Your repertoire is starting to repeat itself from the old website and has no merit but gross offence so for that reason I am out.

Job done bye bye.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2013 7:52]
Something else to be concerned about... on 07:59 - Oct 16 with 1538 viewsWarwickHunt

I've reported "Shaky" for being a tw@t.

How's tricks, Dimi?
Something else to be concerned about... on 08:37 - Oct 16 with 1523 viewsShaky

Something else to be concerned about... on 07:59 - Oct 16 by WarwickHunt

I've reported "Shaky" for being a tw@t.

How's tricks, Dimi?

Did you use your main posting account for that, or one of the backups?

As for the term Dimi, based on my rudimentary **research** I believe I have come to realise the meaning implied; it is evidently a generic term like Hoover, denoting somebody who is your intellectual superior.

And in that sense we are indeed all Dimis, Warwick.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Something else to be concerned about... on 08:41 - Oct 16 with 1517 viewsshingle

Something else to be concerned about... on 08:37 - Oct 16 by Shaky

As for the term Dimi, based on my rudimentary **research** I believe I have come to realise the meaning implied; it is evidently a generic term like Hoover, denoting somebody who is your intellectual superior.

Shaky you need to stop being so deep mun, cheer up, anyway i`m off to school see you guys later.
Something else to be concerned about... on 09:08 - Oct 16 with 1497 viewsWarwickHunt

Something else to be concerned about... on 08:37 - Oct 16 by Shaky

No "backups," Dim. Unlike you, I don't need them.

Dream on, sunshine.
Something else to be concerned about... on 09:16 - Oct 16 with 1512 viewsShaky

Something else to be concerned about... on 09:08 - Oct 16 by WarwickHunt

No "backups," Dim. Unlike you, I don't need them.

Dream on, sunshine.

Here's the thing, if I am mistaken in my belief that the term Dimi is intended as a compliment, then I am afraid you are in violation of the Terms of Service, specifically this bit here:

"Don't swear, ****post libellous***, racist, homophobic, threatening or adult material or harass other users.

You may or may not be aware that in law repetition of libel is likely to be taken into account in sentencing. I'd like to help you out here, but you know; afraid I gonna have to report you.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Something else to be concerned about... on 09:31 - Oct 16 with 1503 viewsWarwickHunt

Something else to be concerned about... on 09:16 - Oct 16 by Shaky

Here's the thing, if I am mistaken in my belief that the term Dimi is intended as a compliment, then I am afraid you are in violation of the Terms of Service, specifically this bit here:

"Don't swear, ****post libellous***, racist, homophobic, threatening or adult material or harass other users.

You may or may not be aware that in law repetition of libel is likely to be taken into account in sentencing. I'd like to help you out here, but you know; afraid I gonna have to report you.

F*ck off, cocksnorkeler.
Something else to be concerned about... on 10:34 - Oct 16 with 1484 viewsShaky

Something else to be concerned about... on 09:31 - Oct 16 by WarwickHunt

F*ck off, cocksnorkeler.

While I appreciate the personal injunction you have placed on your defamation, I am somewhat puzzled that you instead switch to some kind of psychoinfantile derivative of cocksucker. Very strange that.

Anyway, I wonder if I am the only one struck by the irony of this thread. What starts out as a criticism of footballers making religious gestures, has turned into a nasty set piece pitched battle with those making the most vicious attacks freely hurling about vicious and/or defamatory statements.

On that basis it seems fair to speculate that the attack on religion might as well have been an attack on normative standards of morality; it's always nice to know which side we're on.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:46 - Oct 16 with 1477 viewsperchrockjack

Its turned that way in the same manner as most others and frankly was the reason I started out, viz to make the point that we need as a group to stop the ritual abuse of all and sundry.
We all fall into this trap even moderators.

It IS the reason why people are not coming on this board .

I m certain some see a posters username and then rip into him for the only reason that it is him or her.

peace and love

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:47 - Oct 16 with 1473 viewsSpratty

I have also reported “shingle” and wait a response.

As I understand Phil is ultimately responsible for this website which is a mainstream supporter’s site for Swansea City Football Club and does include young contributors.

Whilst I hate to shine the light of day on it I think it needs to be made clear that gross offence, repeated and serious libel and joking about child sex offending are not acceptable to the site; and set out a course of rapid action that will be taken in such cases in order not to be seen to be facilitating such behaviour and by association bringing the club into disrepute.

I assume the old website data is still available.
Something else to be concerned about... on 10:51 - Oct 16 with 1469 viewsperchrockjack

Oh Lord ,is this serious -seriously

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:54 - Oct 16 with 1460 viewsWarwickHunt

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:51 - Oct 16 by perchrockjack

Oh Lord ,is this serious -seriously

Innit.

Plum Central.
Something else to be concerned about... on 11:02 - Oct 16 with 1441 viewsperchrockjack

If it is then apologise to every man jack ,woman ,transgenders and cuddly animal Ive irritated on here.
I didnt mean that it was the done thing to cull badgers or to throw kittens into the TAWE.

Je regretted tous

Something else to be concerned about... on 11:03 - Oct 16 with 1435 viewsDarran

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:47 - Oct 16 by Spratty

As I understand Phil is ultimately responsible for this website which is a mainstream supporter’s site for Swansea City Football Club and does include young contributors.

Whilst I hate to shine the light of day on it I think it needs to be made clear that gross offence, repeated and serious libel and joking about child sex offending are not acceptable to the site; and set out a course of rapid action that will be taken in such cases in order not to be seen to be facilitating such behaviour and by association bringing the club into disrepute.

The post that has offended you has been removed though it might be a good idea if you yourself stop referring to posters as young and playing with Tonka toys too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Something else to be concerned about... on 11:43 - Oct 16 with 1395 viewsshingle

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:47 - Oct 16 by Spratty

And i am reporting you for being a boring old fart, who is dragging us all down to the depths of despair with your desperate attempts to explain your boring sleep inducing posts.
Something else to be concerned about... on 12:17 - Oct 16 with 1378 viewsSpratty

Something else to be concerned about... on 11:03 - Oct 16 by Darran

The post that has offended you has been removed though it might be a good idea if you yourself stop referring to posters as young and playing with Tonka toys too.

I think you will find this is not the case. Is that the extent of the formal response by the website then?

You may wish to note that I only referred to the poster (not posters) as young because "shingle" had already referred to himself in that precise manner after previously abusing me and now starting to make serious and wildly false accusations. Subsequently repeated and repeated to no response by the website.

I used the image of the Tonka toy to try and diffuse the situation with light humour to show the disparity between his claim to be 12 and his last thread which offered "Two spaces available in my car for this game". I also remember posts on the previous website by "shingle" to another id (because they were repeated and repeated and particularly nasty in nature) which were at odds with his claim to be 12 (as to me were the content of his posts). Are you saying this justified the proceeding and following repeated serious abuse?

I would also welcome confirmation that this website uses the facilities at its disposal to as far as possible prevent contributors holding duplicate ids and that it does not use this itself as a mechanism in posting on the website for example to create hits.
Something else to be concerned about... on 12:24 - Oct 16 with 1373 viewsCatullus

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:46 - Oct 16 by perchrockjack

Its turned that way in the same manner as most others and frankly was the reason I started out, viz to make the point that we need as a group to stop the ritual abuse of all and sundry.
We all fall into this trap even moderators.

It IS the reason why people are not coming on this board .

I m certain some see a posters username and then rip into him for the only reason that it is him or her.

peace and love

Dead right Perch. People can't argue the point, or can't without hurling abuse.
If it's not sorted pretty soon this board will become a closed group of people who bask in the reflected glory of all those that agree with them. So about 7 people then.
Personally I've had enough of it. So I think I'll log off for good. No doubt someone will say good riddance to a boring c*nt. But it's the very fact these people are so boring that I'm going.
By the way, Warwickhunt, you are a first class one. I'm glad I don't actually know you.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Something else to be concerned about... on 12:34 - Oct 16 with 1366 viewsDarran

Something else to be concerned about... on 12:17 - Oct 16 by Spratty

I think you will find this is not the case. Is that the extent of the formal response by the website then?

You may wish to note that I only referred to the poster (not posters) as young because "shingle" had already referred to himself in that precise manner after previously abusing me and now starting to make serious and wildly false accusations. Subsequently repeated and repeated to no response by the website.

I used the image of the Tonka toy to try and diffuse the situation with light humour to show the disparity between his claim to be 12 and his last thread which offered "Two spaces available in my car for this game". I also remember posts on the previous website by "shingle" to another id (because they were repeated and repeated and particularly nasty in nature) which were at odds with his claim to be 12 (as to me were the content of his posts). Are you saying this justified the proceeding and following repeated serious abuse?

I would also welcome confirmation that this website uses the facilities at its disposal to as far as possible prevent contributors holding duplicate ids and that it does not use this itself as a mechanism in posting on the website for example to create hits.

Nobody's got duplicate ids.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Something else to be concerned about... on 13:58 - Oct 16 with 1335 viewsperchrockjack

no cat you stick around as its lonesome bursting egos on here.
There is much work to do and some of the great posters are worth a PHd alone .
So many cannot simply make a point, an observation or any point at all without relating to the poster him/herself.
The same posters when faced with evidence that they might be wrong simply ignore it or go off about what was posted 3/4/5/ years ago.
Utterly unable to accept points that differ from their own and the point is that no matter how strange, bizarre or "wrong" it is the fact is its a point of view which this site is supposed to be about.
It is those people who need to leave so you stay of I promise I ll hunt you down ,find out where you live and hit you with the entire works of Leonard Cohen

Something else to be concerned about... on 19:16 - Oct 16 with 1289 viewsbuzzbox

To be honest i`ve been reading this new forum and the old one for quite a while, being a season ticket holder Jack Army member blah blah but this is the thread that got me to take the plunge and register, it has to be up there with the best and the tiresome Spratty has for once played his part, despite being wound up by a guy who was playing him along all the time he hung in there until he could give no more, a boring intelligent well spoken chap but not an ounce of street sense bless him.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2013 19:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024