Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy watch 00:24 - Nov 25 with 4645 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Hi all I havnt been on here for a while but I enjoyed a weekend up in Newcastle with a group of Norwich and 1 Newcastle supporting mates and watched the game with only one interest lol . I will have to say Remy was the best player on the pitch by far . He looked sharp on his movement off the ball and he was quick to pounce on any sort of half chances . Norwich thereselves were dreadful and I was giving it large in how we were going to replace them in the prem :D. I was also shocked at how bland and quiet the toon army support was ,it was the first time I have been there and I previously thought they had one of the passionate and noisy support has anyone been there watching qpr when it has been noisy? Anyway I was there for the nightlife and that blew hot and cold as well lol I also thought the place itself was a mess (litter everywhere) and a dead rat laying on a pedestrian crossing just b4 the stadium still had a cracking weekend though .
Remy watch on 01:06 - Nov 25 with 4619 viewsWeaverQPR

Would be nice to have him next season if we went up but id be amazed if Arsenal,Spurs,Chelsea dont come calling.

@WeavQPR

Remy watch on 13:01 - Nov 25 with 4457 viewscarrotcrunch_R

On the feedback from Newcastle supporters it's been on the local news that he is still loyal to the club that has brought him and will be discussing his future at the end of the season
Remy watch on 14:44 - Nov 25 with 4355 viewsHarbour

scored more goals than van persie we should ask for £25M minimum
Remy watch on 16:11 - Nov 25 with 4309 viewsPinnerPaul

and in other news Loic Remy is still on bail while investigations into a serious sexual assault are on going.
Remy watch on 16:30 - Nov 25 with 4289 viewsShotKneesHoop

Remy watch on 16:11 - Nov 25 by PinnerPaul

and in other news Loic Remy is still on bail while investigations into a serious sexual assault are on going.

Can't we get SWP to be charged by Jack Regan, judged by General Melchett, defended by Lieutenant George, so he admits that it was him wot did it and it's all a case of mistaken identity?

We could have our £25 million then.

After all there's not much difference. One's got one goal in 120 games, another's for 13 goals in 15 games.

Permission to shout "Yes, wonderful plan", in an Edwardian voice.

"Baaa"
[Post edited 25 Nov 2013 16:33]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Remy watch on 16:56 - Nov 25 with 4247 viewsHarbour

Like your plan shot knees! Remy gets off his price to buy goes up to 50m
Remy watch (n/t) on 17:37 - Nov 25 with 4209 viewsShotKneesHoop

Remy watch on 16:56 - Nov 25 by Harbour

Like your plan shot knees! Remy gets off his price to buy goes up to 50m

Throw in SWP as part of the deal and the price drops down 50%.

Still a great deal.

"Permission to shout hooray, let's all give the frogs a good licking, sir"

"Granted George, but they're supposed to be on our side"
[Post edited 25 Nov 2013 17:39]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Remy watch on 19:14 - Nov 25 with 4154 viewsderbyhoop

Media report that Wenger may try to get him in January. Fee of £12m mooted. He'd still have to see out his loan at Newcastle but Arsenal could do a deal in January live with it.

Suspect its not's true but an indication of Remy's value. Subject to court case outcome

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Remy watch on 22:53 - Nov 25 with 4022 viewsShotKneesHoop

Remy watch on 19:14 - Nov 25 by derbyhoop

Media report that Wenger may try to get him in January. Fee of £12m mooted. He'd still have to see out his loan at Newcastle but Arsenal could do a deal in January live with it.

Suspect its not's true but an indication of Remy's value. Subject to court case outcome

Still think SWP should be part of the deal whoever get Remy.

Remy watch on 23:02 - Nov 25 with 4010 viewsQPR1882

Remy watch on 19:14 - Nov 25 by derbyhoop

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/football-transfer-window/36382-arsenal-wenger-to
Remy watch on 07:19 - Nov 26 with 3925 viewsLoft1979

Remy watch on 22:53 - Nov 25 by ShotKneesHoop

Still think SWP should be part of the deal whoever get Remy.

Ha.
I expect SWP to start on Sat.
Remy watch on 08:16 - Nov 26 with 3886 viewsShotKneesHoop

Remy watch on 07:19 - Nov 26 by Loft1979

Ha.
I expect SWP to start on Sat.

Why should SWP start? Do we want to stay in the Championship?

I have paid £15 for my seat for the Blackburn game, I want a tenner back if he's in the starting line up on the 7th.

Yer couldn't make it up..... but 'Arry does. Ask the HMRC.

Remy watch on 14:51 - Nov 26 with 3775 viewsRblockPrior

Remy watch on 08:16 - Nov 26 by ShotKneesHoop

Why should SWP start? Do we want to stay in the Championship?

I have paid £15 for my seat for the Blackburn game, I want a tenner back if he's in the starting line up on the 7th.

Yer couldn't make it up..... but 'Arry does. Ask the HMRC.

because he looked a threat on sat, has pace and seems to have confidence back

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Remy watch on 20:40 - Nov 26 with 3671 viewsShotKneesHoop

Remy watch on 14:51 - Nov 26 by RblockPrior

because he looked a threat on sat, has pace and seems to have confidence back

That's really depressing news. That means SWP's back to his normal headless chicken, head down, trip over the ball routine again.

He's much more effective when he loses confidence because he realises he can't pass, shoot tackle or even faces the right way and gets put back on the bench.

Remy watch on 20:55 - Nov 26 with 3648 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Remy watch on 20:40 - Nov 26 by ShotKneesHoop

That's really depressing news. That means SWP's back to his normal headless chicken, head down, trip over the ball routine again.

He's much more effective when he loses confidence because he realises he can't pass, shoot tackle or even faces the right way and gets put back on the bench.

I've been happy with Weight Phillips when he has played this season. He was useless last year, but he has always tried hard in my opinion. I wouldn't mind if he players for us this season. He seems to do OK in the Championship

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Remy watch on 10:31 - Nov 27 with 3540 viewsGetMeRangers

Remy watch on 23:02 - Nov 25 by QPR1882

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/football-transfer-window/36382-arsenal-wenger-to

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/9044333/transfer-news-newcastle-re

At least Toon have no right to buy, which was earlier muted as a done deal. Wont be with us, but hope he does go on to play for a top side rather than Toon
Remy watch on 10:45 - Nov 27 with 3528 views1MoreBrightonR

I wouldnt start SWP on Saturday but he has found his level a lot more this season and has done ok...the fan's reaction to him compared to last season reflects this. He's still occasionally useless but he does show some decent signs. It was funny on Saturday how much people wanted him to do well and score.
Remy watch on 12:03 - Nov 27 with 3500 viewsQPunkR

Remy watch on 10:45 - Nov 27 by 1MoreBrightonR

I wouldnt start SWP on Saturday but he has found his level a lot more this season and has done ok...the fan's reaction to him compared to last season reflects this. He's still occasionally useless but he does show some decent signs. It was funny on Saturday how much people wanted him to do well and score.

No, the fans' general good reaction to Shite-Phillips is purely because he has a good song, much like Mikele Legsofwood.
Awful player for us still, even that dug-out shot he had against the bar came about 'cos he fell through a challenge on the edge of the box; at no point did he have control of the ball or any of his limbs!

QPR - "shit but local"

Remy watch on 12:28 - Nov 27 with 3483 viewsPommyhoop

One thing about Remy_he must have balls of steel.Look how he is performing with the worry of a rape charge hanging over him.Imagine what he'd be like settled and relaxed in a club with players pulling in the same direction.
Gutted we wont see him in the Hoops again. Pure class.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Remy watch on 12:35 - Nov 27 with 3476 viewsTacticalR

SWP seemed to do OK as an impact sub with 20 minutes to go and the opposition on tired legs, but I hate the thought of him starting.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 12:35]

Air hostess clique

Remy watch on 15:57 - Nov 27 with 3415 viewsShotKneesHoop

Remy watch on 12:03 - Nov 27 by QPunkR

No, the fans' general good reaction to Shite-Phillips is purely because he has a good song, much like Mikele Legsofwood.
Awful player for us still, even that dug-out shot he had against the bar came about 'cos he fell through a challenge on the edge of the box; at no point did he have control of the ball or any of his limbs!

I salute you sir, for having the same shit hot observation and punditry skills that I have.

I can't believe that people think that SWP has turned the corner after what he's dished up for the last 2 & 1/2 years.

Even more amazing that people think I have poo poo'd him and I am unfair in my criticism of him. "Just one poo-pooing is a court martial offence". But Kiwi and turd come to mind, so I have been cleared of any unwarranted poo-pooing.

Whereas - even a half interested Remy last year - in a rotten team - was an outstanding striker.

It would be good to get Remy back if we are promoted, but I sense that Wenger has his garlic cross out for him already.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 16:02]

Remy watch on 20:25 - Nov 27 with 3343 viewsMatch82

Remy watch on 15:57 - Nov 27 by ShotKneesHoop

I salute you sir, for having the same shit hot observation and punditry skills that I have.

I can't believe that people think that SWP has turned the corner after what he's dished up for the last 2 & 1/2 years.

Even more amazing that people think I have poo poo'd him and I am unfair in my criticism of him. "Just one poo-pooing is a court martial offence". But Kiwi and turd come to mind, so I have been cleared of any unwarranted poo-pooing.

Whereas - even a half interested Remy last year - in a rotten team - was an outstanding striker.

It would be good to get Remy back if we are promoted, but I sense that Wenger has his garlic cross out for him already.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 16:02]

It's your insistence on turning every thread on this board into one about SWP.

Like this one for instance. There was absolutely no need to do it, and we all know your opinions on the little fella.

I'm not a huge fan of him myself, he's been a terrible purchase, although has been a little better this year - unsurprising given the quality of opposition.

But when you drone on about this endlessly and make it a topic of every conversation I find myself wanting to stick up for him. You see what you've done? You've made me like SWP more, I hope you're pleased with yourself.
Remy watch on 20:38 - Nov 27 with 3335 viewsdolcelatte

ShotKneesHoop - what the ignore button was invented for...

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024