Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. 22:06 - Jan 14 with 8450 viewsdale1968

Just looking at some of the comments on their board about the number of fans Macc took to Hillsborough.

More than will fit into their crappy ground

It's only down the road - arse turnout for the FA cup Macc - they don't deserve a result with that effort!

Pathetic effort considering it's their biggest game for years, and they're just down the road, and it's only a tenner.

Tinpot

Entire population of Macclesfield there! Fair play

Makes my blood boil

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 22:09 - Jan 14 with 7086 viewsboromat

Let's hope the footballing gods have heard them!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 12:27 - Jan 15 with 6611 viewspaulscho

Well behaved the last time they came to Spotland and left with there Big time big team tail between there legs ( NOT)

livinginadalewonderland

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 14:00 - Jan 15 with 6434 viewsParkinsGimp

What was the away following for Macc fans. I must admit they are very poor travellers didn't they take all of 13 to Stoke in the league cup once , now that is embarrassing , don't tell me even mums and dads couldn't turn up LOL , and its only down the road.
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 16:12 - Jan 15 with 6279 viewsleonardrafc

" I know it's not charity, but it would be fitting if Wednesday possibly donated the profits from their 40% of the gate to Macc.  Would be awesome PR, given the fact we have a bye in the next round, should we not be totally complacent."

This one tickled me, at a loss for words. Starting to think Bury fans aren't all that bad compared to these pretentious morons.
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 16:37 - Jan 15 with 6206 viewsfitzochris

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 16:12 - Jan 15 by leonardrafc

" I know it's not charity, but it would be fitting if Wednesday possibly donated the profits from their 40% of the gate to Macc.  Would be awesome PR, given the fact we have a bye in the next round, should we not be totally complacent."

This one tickled me, at a loss for words. Starting to think Bury fans aren't all that bad compared to these pretentious morons.

I remember both a Leeds and Rotherham supporter posting something similar...

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 17:36 - Jan 15 with 6077 viewssandylaner1

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 16:12 - Jan 15 by leonardrafc

as far as yorkshire teams go i have always quite liked leeds however the same cannot be said for wednesday

you only need to look at their treatment of o'grady to see its not just the fans who are diluted, it runs through the whole club

will be a tough game but we can do them
[Post edited 15 Jan 2014 17:39]
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 17:44 - Jan 15 with 6030 viewsRAFCRuss

they took 1950 to Sheffield weds last night
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 19:54 - Jan 15 with 5870 viewsdownunder

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 12:27 - Jan 15 by paulscho

Well behaved the last time they came to Spotland and left with there Big time big team tail between there legs ( NOT)

Have we had the joiners in yet, to strengthen the advertising hoardings?
Login to get fewer ads

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 20:05 - Jan 15 with 5841 viewssjwilliams

Im actually a bit concerned im a Wednesday fan hoping to feel safe enough to visit your ground. Its the first away match im considering attending. Normally I stay at home matches for safety more than anything. Now im not saying swfc fans are all saints because I dont know of one football clubs fans that go for the sport, they would personally go for the idiotic hooliganism.
I did however choose to support swfc at an away match because I thought Rochdale was perfect for me to feel safe at least, im not going alone im taking my husband, dad and cousin, but I am ,however, pregnant. So really safety is my prime concern. Now what ive read o this forum is completely out of character with my perception of rochdales fans behave how wrong can I be
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 20:16 - Jan 15 with 5780 viewsGhanaDale

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 20:05 - Jan 15 by sjwilliams

Im actually a bit concerned im a Wednesday fan hoping to feel safe enough to visit your ground. Its the first away match im considering attending. Normally I stay at home matches for safety more than anything. Now im not saying swfc fans are all saints because I dont know of one football clubs fans that go for the sport, they would personally go for the idiotic hooliganism.
I did however choose to support swfc at an away match because I thought Rochdale was perfect for me to feel safe at least, im not going alone im taking my husband, dad and cousin, but I am ,however, pregnant. So really safety is my prime concern. Now what ive read o this forum is completely out of character with my perception of rochdales fans behave how wrong can I be

No, I think your mistaken.
It's your fellow Wednesday fans you ought to be concerned about!

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 20:25 - Jan 15 with 5733 viewssjwilliams

Im sure you misread my post. I did say that some of swfc fans are not perfect its mainly those that can't hack the councils fizzy pop. But please dont tar the rest of us with the same brush. This is the narrowminded comments I was concerned about.
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 20:33 - Jan 15 with 5684 views442Dale

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 20:25 - Jan 15 by sjwilliams

Im sure you misread my post. I did say that some of swfc fans are not perfect its mainly those that can't hack the councils fizzy pop. But please dont tar the rest of us with the same brush. This is the narrowminded comments I was concerned about.

But what on this forum would raise any issues about safety? You won't find a more friendly place to visit than Spotland.

In fact, it's only a tenner if you want to pop along on Saturday. Please use Turnstile 22.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 20:41 - Jan 15 with 5630 viewsblackpoolcol

" im taking my husband, dad and cousin" - am I allowed to make a inbred joke at this point?

" with my perception of rochdales fans ", its ok, we just catch the advertising hoardings that your fans pull off the walls and throw at their own fans

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 21:13 - Jan 15 with 5475 viewsgibraltar_dale

I think somebodys seen the football factory a few too many times! Unless the last time you Travelled away was in the eighties.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2014 21:16]
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 21:58 - Jan 15 with 5304 viewssjwilliams

Again peoples inability to read posts! I really am wasting my time her. Maybe the allocation of tickets should be sold to the hooligans instead of fans that actually want to be at the match not to cause trouble but to support their team. Thankyou for stopping me wasting my money at your ground. Oh and for the oh so polite 'inbred' remark you have proved me right about rochadales fans.
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 22:07 - Jan 15 with 5258 viewsSandyman

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 21:58 - Jan 15 by sjwilliams

Again peoples inability to read posts! I really am wasting my time her. Maybe the allocation of tickets should be sold to the hooligans instead of fans that actually want to be at the match not to cause trouble but to support their team. Thankyou for stopping me wasting my money at your ground. Oh and for the oh so polite 'inbred' remark you have proved me right about rochadales fans.

Poor effort at 'trolling'.
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 22:10 - Jan 15 with 5234 viewsroccydaleian

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 22:07 - Jan 15 by Sandyman

Poor effort at 'trolling'.

Correct! Clearly a wum.
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 23:41 - Jan 15 with 5062 viewssweetcorn

The baby in your belly has a bigger brain than you.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 23:51 - Jan 15 with 5046 viewssandylaner1

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 23:41 - Jan 15 by sweetcorn

The baby in your belly has a bigger brain than you.

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 09:16 - Jan 16 with 4880 viewsowlio

Lads, the whole thing's a wind up. Been a member of owlstalk long enough to know that nothing on there is serious. Hopefully, you can sleep easy now knowing that Macclesfield brought a good following.
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 09:17 - Jan 16 with 4878 viewsdownunder

Comedy been banned in t'whaayyte rose cowwnty? Well apart from at Barnsley.(Sorry Whitey)
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 12:51 - Jan 16 with 4702 viewspaulscho

That is a pricelkess reply ,made me nearly p.ss my pants !!
Hilarious !!

livinginadalewonderland

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 13:58 - Jan 16 with 4582 viewsnordenblue

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 09:16 - Jan 16 by owlio

Lads, the whole thing's a wind up. Been a member of owlstalk long enough to know that nothing on there is serious. Hopefully, you can sleep easy now knowing that Macclesfield brought a good following.

Nobody on here is overly concerned with Maccs travelling support we know all about poor support, the problem is your clubs billy big bollox attitude as usual whenever you play anyone outside the premiership,should we all roll over and let you win given your mahoooosive clubs stature from decades gone by?Again you cant buy class
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 14:03 - Jan 16 with 4565 viewsowlio

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 13:58 - Jan 16 by nordenblue

Nobody on here is overly concerned with Maccs travelling support we know all about poor support, the problem is your clubs billy big bollox attitude as usual whenever you play anyone outside the premiership,should we all roll over and let you win given your mahoooosive clubs stature from decades gone by?Again you cant buy class

Can't teach irony but I shall try, as it's obviously wound you up.

...We aren't a massive club, that's the joke.
Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 14:41 - Jan 16 with 4490 viewsbazingadale

Sheff W Fans Are Real To--ers. on 14:03 - Jan 16 by owlio

Can't teach irony but I shall try, as it's obviously wound you up.

...We aren't a massive club, that's the joke.

You might want to tell your MASSIVE support that, as I think they're still under the impression your club is big time. Deluded
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024