Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Secrets of success 15:45 - Apr 6 with 1025 viewsRangersAreBack

I read with interest the factors behind both Leicester and Wolves' resurgence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26866755

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26838116

Sensible man management, expensive flops offloaded, settled sides built on hungry players, simple formations and tactics. It's not rocket science really.

As Kenny puts it "I knew that if you didn't get your fitness and your attitude right, then names on the team-sheet and a Premier League history wouldn't be enough."

"I felt I needed to change things round. The connection between supporters and players wasn't there."

TF, can we please start again and take a leaf out of their books?

[Post edited 6 Apr 2014 15:50]
Secrets of success on 16:06 - Apr 6 with 994 viewsBasingstokeR

They forgot to list the rest of the division being poor/inconsistent on the Leicester list!
Secrets of success on 16:48 - Apr 6 with 921 viewsRangersAreBack

Secrets of success on 16:06 - Apr 6 by BasingstokeR

They forgot to list the rest of the division being poor/inconsistent on the Leicester list!

Unfortunately that includes QPR!
Secrets of success on 17:06 - Apr 6 with 889 viewsdsr_burnley

FWIW, apart from the bit about pace, the Leicester article would apply to Burnley as well. Just change the names.
Secrets of success on 19:14 - Apr 6 with 770 viewsTGRRRSSS

Leicester have actually spent a fair bit of cash under their current owners (Thai Business Family).
Had the focus not been on us, they might well have come under more scrutiny for some serious overspending in recent years themselves, including hiring and firing, until they stuck with Pearson, and gave him time, had it not worked this season I wonder if he'd have been there come August 2014
[Post edited 6 Apr 2014 19:18]
Secrets of success on 19:25 - Apr 6 with 754 viewsstowmarketrange

At least we won't have manish and c*ntridge fawning over Leicester on the BBC next season.
Secrets of success on 20:21 - Apr 6 with 727 viewsbosh67

Spoke to a Wolves fan mate of mine yesterday and he said Wolves have been dreadful all season and that the lucky thing has been that all the other sides in the division have been even worse.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024