Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mostly positive 22:56 - May 9 with 491 viewsbosh67

The team played very well as a unit. Very professional. Never looked like losing.

Fans, magnificent turn out there tonight.

One gripe. Can anyone explain to me the sense of playing a left footed winger on the right and a right footed winger on the left. All night!!!! No chance of a byline cross or service in. Crazy.

Otherwise, impressed by how well disciplined we were.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Mostly positive on 22:59 - May 9 with 464 viewsWeaverQPR

Tactics spot on imo, had a little go in the 2nd without being reckless and leaving ourselves wide open.
Traore looks uncomfortable (obviously) on the right, seems a waste to me.
Dunne still worries me.

@WeavQPR

Mostly positive on 23:00 - May 9 with 461 viewsbaz_qpr

I think the idea is both wingers become second strikers by naturally cutting in so giving greater support to the lone front man, makes the team very narrow though
Mostly positive on 23:01 - May 9 with 450 viewsWeaverQPR

No crosses for Austin to launch onto though

@WeavQPR

Mostly positive on 23:06 - May 9 with 408 viewsjonno

Mostly positive on 23:00 - May 9 by baz_qpr

I think the idea is both wingers become second strikers by naturally cutting in so giving greater support to the lone front man, makes the team very narrow though

Yes, that's supposed to be the idea. It clearly doesn't work and hasn't all season.
Mostly positive on 23:09 - May 9 with 393 viewsWeaverQPR

Hoiletts shooting ability is laughable it really is, he gets in ahlf decent positon and just drags these shots wide. Is it a confidence thing or just he is crap?

@WeavQPR

Mostly positive on 23:15 - May 9 with 360 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

All in all I think we did really well and played with some cohesion. In an ideal world we'd have put them under pressure more in the first half and maybe snatched a goal, not enough crosses etc but I'll take 0-0 and I think we have the upper hand going into Monday.

Wigan didn't show much but I think they were really trying, so that bodes well. I know Hill had his flying elbow incident but Wigan were pretty bloody dirty. My poor cats got a fright when I shouted a few four lettered words at the TV showing various Wigan players whose names begin with M (for the most part) fouling our boys!
Mostly positive on 23:25 - May 9 with 324 viewskensalriser

I think we got exactly what we went for. We were the better team and I do fancy us to win on Monday. Can't believe I'm saying this.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024