Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackie back in the Hoops!! 21:12 - Aug 5 with 3863 viewseghamranger

Not ours, but to Reading....Sauce....sky sports

Are Forest having a mass clearout?

Pearce will walk by October.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 21:25 - Aug 5 with 3129 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Psycho says he's not so psycho anymore, call him Stuey now please.

Hope that terrible bunch disappear into the Trent's rising waters never to be seen, heard of or even referenced in any way again. Ever. Thanks.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 21:42 - Aug 5 with 3031 viewsDWQPR

Heard that Simon Cox was also heading to the Fakes. At this rate their game against Blackpool on Saturday could be played on a five-a-side pitch!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 21:59 - Aug 5 with 2974 viewsTacticalR

On paper Mackie seems to have done OK as he played almost every game at Forest last season. However, I've still got the feeling he's lost his way. Perhaps the Reverend Atkins can offer guidance and show the way forward?

Air hostess clique

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 22:01 - Aug 5 with 2965 viewsNorthernr

Seeing my Forest supporting mate tomorrow. Week ago I played football with him and he was full of beans for this season. Now they seem to be melting.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 22:27 - Aug 5 with 2863 viewsthemodfather

is he the right sort for them?? i liked him at ours...
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 22:51 - Aug 5 with 2788 viewsrsonist

Forest lot don't seem particularly upset about it.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 22:52 - Aug 5 with 2778 viewsNorthernr

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 22:51 - Aug 5 by rsonist

Forest lot don't seem particularly upset about it.

Too busy mourning a fire sale of their best young players behind the manager's back. Lansbury off to Burnley next.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 23:45 - Aug 5 with 2694 viewsSuffolkHoop

Doesn't look like the Kuwaitis are as rich as they claim to be Clive. You'd struggle to find a club with more potential for a rich owner to build up but instead the opposite is happening. The forest fans I know up here are far from happy.
Login to get fewer ads

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 23:50 - Aug 5 with 2679 viewsdavman

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 21:25 - Aug 5 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Psycho says he's not so psycho anymore, call him Stuey now please.

Hope that terrible bunch disappear into the Trent's rising waters never to be seen, heard of or even referenced in any way again. Ever. Thanks.

Not changed your view on Forest then, Pabs???

Hope all well!!!!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 23:58 - Aug 5 with 2668 viewsNorthernr

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 23:45 - Aug 5 by SuffolkHoop

Doesn't look like the Kuwaitis are as rich as they claim to be Clive. You'd struggle to find a club with more potential for a rich owner to build up but instead the opposite is happening. The forest fans I know up here are far from happy.

Well if they continue to do this selling behind the manager's back business and Pearce walks, having seemed reluctant to take the job in the first place, what manager worth his salt will go there? McClaren and McLeish both also walked away after barely a month and O'Driscoll was incredibly harshly sacked after half a season. They'll be looking at an unproven former player or the Peter Reids of this world.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 00:06 - Aug 6 with 2653 viewsSuffolkHoop

Forest are going through their Flavio phase (albeit without the boutique football bollox). These owners are constantly shuffling deck chairs but the more things change the more they stay the same. It's not a sustainable situation as is.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 00:11 - Aug 6 with 2641 viewsNorthernr

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 00:06 - Aug 6 by SuffolkHoop

Forest are going through their Flavio phase (albeit without the boutique football bollox). These owners are constantly shuffling deck chairs but the more things change the more they stay the same. It's not a sustainable situation as is.

Shhhh. Wait. I think I can hear something paddling down the Trent...................

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 00:20 - Aug 6 with 2628 viewsSuffolkHoop

Now now, you never know if Hart had stayed one more game Forest might have been in trouble.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 08:00 - Aug 6 with 2451 viewsmikeygunn

Dave Hockaday will be out of a job in a few days, and he's managed Forest before.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 19:19 - Aug 6 with 2134 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 23:50 - Aug 5 by davman

Not changed your view on Forest then, Pabs???

Hope all well!!!!

Lol nope! But otherwise mate yes all is very well thanks, I hope it's the same for you? Hopefully see you this season at LR? It's been some years since our northern catch up!
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 19:25 - Aug 6 with 2121 viewsrsonist

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 19:19 - Aug 6 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Lol nope! But otherwise mate yes all is very well thanks, I hope it's the same for you? Hopefully see you this season at LR? It's been some years since our northern catch up!

Just signed Britt Assombalonga for £5.5m. Some fire sale...

Think that's a really great signing myself btw. Wouldn't have complained if we'd done the same instead of chasing Sigthorsson or Deeney. Definitely out of the Jordan Rhodes school of transfer thought but just as proven as the latter was in fairness.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 19:43 - Aug 6 with 2089 viewsJamie

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 19:25 - Aug 6 by rsonist

Just signed Britt Assombalonga for £5.5m. Some fire sale...

Think that's a really great signing myself btw. Wouldn't have complained if we'd done the same instead of chasing Sigthorsson or Deeney. Definitely out of the Jordan Rhodes school of transfer thought but just as proven as the latter was in fairness.

He's a good young prospect but £5.5m is a lot of wedge for a player unproven above L1.

They've had a £2.7m bid accepted for Michail Antonio as well. They've essentially flogged the clubs Crown Jewels to finance a last desperate attempt at the PL.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 20:22 - Aug 6 with 2014 viewsMonahoop

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 23:58 - Aug 5 by Northernr

Well if they continue to do this selling behind the manager's back business and Pearce walks, having seemed reluctant to take the job in the first place, what manager worth his salt will go there? McClaren and McLeish both also walked away after barely a month and O'Driscoll was incredibly harshly sacked after half a season. They'll be looking at an unproven former player or the Peter Reids of this world.

Or may be they'll try their luck yet again with that cranky, hyperactive, gobby Scot Billy Davis. After all he still has a point to prove there, or so he keeps telling everyone.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 22:10 - Aug 6 with 1901 viewsElHoop

Assombalonga is a very interesting signing.

Will be interesting to see who out of him and McCormack scores the most Championship goals.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 23:26 - Aug 6 with 1827 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 22:10 - Aug 6 by ElHoop

Assombalonga is a very interesting signing.

Will be interesting to see who out of him and McCormack scores the most Championship goals.

I fancy Grabban this year

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 02:03 - Aug 7 with 1767 viewsSonofNorfolt

Isn't Mackie from the Thames Valley area?
Forest's followers weren't exactly convinced by him last season.
Given a choice I would opt for Assombalonga ahead of Cox every time. (Yes this is a euphemism)
Britt was superb at the short period he was at Wealdstone, although of much poorer standard, it was clear he was destined to play at a much higher level. Why Watford never gave him a go is unclear, although they still managed to command over £1mill for him from Peterborough.
My guess is it is the record for a L1 player, too much maybe, but he did not disappoint last year.
Pearce, still has the services of the two sold to Newcastle for this coming season, it clearly is a finance issue. If Lansbury moves on, it doesn't bode well for them.
Some of the players like Jonathan Greening have been on huge wages there for the past few seasons.

The worst thing is we still haven't won at the City Ground, but on reflection, I'd prefer our position to theirs, by fukkin miles.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 07:41 - Aug 7 with 1694 viewsElHoop

I think that Pearce still keeps in touch with Wealdstone - he certainly gave them a wedge a few years ago when they were short of money - long term number 3 shirt sponsorship, so he probably knew about Assombalonga for a while.
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 09:46 - Aug 7 with 1638 viewsEastR

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 02:03 - Aug 7 by SonofNorfolt

Isn't Mackie from the Thames Valley area?
Forest's followers weren't exactly convinced by him last season.
Given a choice I would opt for Assombalonga ahead of Cox every time. (Yes this is a euphemism)
Britt was superb at the short period he was at Wealdstone, although of much poorer standard, it was clear he was destined to play at a much higher level. Why Watford never gave him a go is unclear, although they still managed to command over £1mill for him from Peterborough.
My guess is it is the record for a L1 player, too much maybe, but he did not disappoint last year.
Pearce, still has the services of the two sold to Newcastle for this coming season, it clearly is a finance issue. If Lansbury moves on, it doesn't bode well for them.
Some of the players like Jonathan Greening have been on huge wages there for the past few seasons.

The worst thing is we still haven't won at the City Ground, but on reflection, I'd prefer our position to theirs, by fukkin miles.

Mackie's a Dorking boy

started out playing for Leatherhead, then Wimbledon pre MK Dons incarnation

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 10:04 - Aug 7 with 1622 viewsElHoop

Looking back at this -- we did get Charlie!

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/68595/lower-league
Mackie back in the Hoops!! on 21:47 - Aug 8 with 1493 viewsTacticalR

Mackie joins Reading on a season-long loan...Anton Ferdinand to follow!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28687640

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024