Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football v cricket 01:25 - Aug 16 with 1150 viewsDeano19766

Shall be at the Oval tomorrow rather than being mugged off by the Premiershite and Rangers. You;re all being being fleeced by a club who cares little for you other than taking your cash (and the overseas armchairs are far more important to the club than you are anyway). Come on England
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 8:26]
Football mugs v cricket on 02:06 - Aug 16 with 1117 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Tit
Went today, going tomorrow. You run out of money?
Football mugs v cricket on 02:39 - Aug 16 with 1099 viewsBklynRanger

"Shall be at the oval". Fcuking enjoy it you plumey vvankstain.
Football mugs v cricket on 04:27 - Aug 16 with 1069 viewskysersosaqpr

O k yah! Didn't think of that, I'll get Jeeves to press my best flannels and meet you there. Hope daddy isn't using the Bentley to go to blo ody eton again for the Bedlington club reunion, otherwise it's those ghastly Addison Lee chappies to get me there. Shall we say the members bar at 11:00 - mine's a Pimms, but hold the celery old chap as it fecks up my gout.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Football mugs v cricket on 05:38 - Aug 16 with 1034 viewsElHoop

£68 a ticket minimum today innit?

Series has been poorly attended overall due to high prices when the ECB have already received a shed load of money from India in broadcasting rights. Sounds familiar? Well it's worse in fact because the cricket has failed to sell at those prices, so who's the mug?

It's not even competitive.
Football mugs v cricket on 07:20 - Aug 16 with 947 viewsRs_Holy

Football mugs v cricket on 05:38 - Aug 16 by ElHoop

£68 a ticket minimum today innit?

Series has been poorly attended overall due to high prices when the ECB have already received a shed load of money from India in broadcasting rights. Sounds familiar? Well it's worse in fact because the cricket has failed to sell at those prices, so who's the mug?

It's not even competitive.

Went yesterday and although enjoyable it lacked the atmosphere of previous years... 68 squids for the ticket is correct! Not covered either... That shouldn't matter tho! The stewards are becoming a nightmare too.
Am going to Rangers today... £25 in the R block... A good price for prem footy IMHO!
Football mugs v cricket on 07:21 - Aug 16 with 944 viewsFredManRave

Hope you have a good day at the Oval, Konk.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Football mugs v cricket on 08:25 - Aug 16 with 856 viewsDeano19766

Football mugs v cricket on 02:39 - Aug 16 by BklynRanger

"Shall be at the oval". Fcuking enjoy it you plumey vvankstain.

Will do old bean
Football v cricket on 08:47 - Aug 16 with 817 viewsessextaxiboy

I love test match cricket but I cant ever imagine a day when I would choose to go rather than go to the Rangers .

Off in an hour Come on you RRRSSSS !!
Login to get fewer ads

Football v cricket on 08:53 - Aug 16 with 802 viewsMarc

Takes a special sort to choose cricket over football
Football v cricket on 09:01 - Aug 16 with 785 viewsstowmarketrange

I went to 5th day against the Aussies at the Oval last year and it was the best days cricket for a long time.Shame I don't remember too much about it after about 5pm.
I got rather pished up on the vodka I managed to smuggle in in one of my bottles of water.
But I would always choose an R's match over cricket.And price isn't an issue if tickets are on sale on viagogo for £14.
Football v cricket on 10:21 - Aug 16 with 708 viewsDWQPR

Love my cricket. Went to days 2 and 3 of the Sri Lanka test at Lords this summer and will be going to the 1 dayer against the Indians at Edgbaston, but the OP doesn't have a point. We choose to go to watch QPR in the PL and choose to pay the money. Ok many of us don't like the way football has gone over the last couple of decades in the main thanks to SKY but we still choose to go with our eyes wide open. And for many, especially after the last couple of seasons when our patience has been tested to the extreme we have got through, probably thanks to one BZ!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Football v cricket on 11:50 - Aug 16 with 600 viewssmegma

Cricket is utter b0ll0cks, rounders for posh c-nts, you're welcome to it. I know where I'll be most Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays this season.
Football v cricket on 11:55 - Aug 16 with 593 viewsonlyrinmoray

Your choice but don't understand why you post on the QPR board to tell us that youre going ????

Im one of many who don't see the point of cricket I Always avoid the cricket threads on here. Anyway have a nice day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024