Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton 10:23 - Aug 31 with 932 viewsted_hendrix

Peoples thoughts on the bloke? I thought he was bloody good yesterday and i thought in the WHL disaster he was our best player.
This could be a good season for him if he carry s on in the same vein, credit where its due and all that.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barton on 10:32 - Aug 31 with 890 viewsloftboy

I really like Barton, needs to cut out the Hollywood passes though, but saying that one to Isla was superb yesterday

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Barton on 10:37 - Aug 31 with 863 viewsRanger78

As a player, it's difficult to find a reason to knock him for the whole of last season and so far this season, he was superb yesterday.
Barton on 10:41 - Aug 31 with 848 viewsQPunkR

Didn't see yesterdat's game as I'm slowly turning red in the south of Spain but by saying you thought he came out best from that shite at WHL last week makes me think he can't have been that good yesterday

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton on 10:49 - Aug 31 with 813 viewsozexile

He was excellent he covered so much ground.
Barton on 10:51 - Aug 31 with 796 viewscoolranger

He is a very good Premier standard footballer, and I think the captaincy was a clever move as it kind of forces him to curb some of his errant ways.
Barton on 11:00 - Aug 31 with 755 viewsLewes_r

I'm a fan of the player . Maybe not the nicest person but he gets it done on the pitch

Unlike Adel who is also a bit of an idiot but doesn't even get stuff done on the pitch anymore

Sorry didn't mean to mention the fat man on this thread

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Barton on 11:19 - Aug 31 with 684 viewsenfieldargh

MoM for me yesterday.

kept cool under pressure, maintained possession, drove us forward at every opportunity, can't remember any wayward passes.

8/10 performance for me

Keep it up JB

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Barton on 11:24 - Aug 31 with 668 viewsbosh67

The boy has become a man. He's also realised that he's at a great club with great fans.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024