Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? 23:41 - Sep 6 with 2195 viewsPommyhoop

>>Has José Mourinho landed transfer bargain of the season with Loïc Rémy?
Loïc Rémy scored the only goal to give France victory over Spain and has given José Mourinho plenty to smile about<<

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/05/jose-mourinho-bargain-loic-

Greedy, lucky, scummy b"stards..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 23:51 - Sep 6 with 2172 viewsessextaxiboy

He is a Chelsea player. he left us when we were relegated . as Clive says he chucked it in at HT at White Hart Lane.

I will boo his arse off at LR .
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 23:58 - Sep 6 with 2155 viewsHollowayRanger

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 23:51 - Sep 6 by essextaxiboy

He is a Chelsea player. he left us when we were relegated . as Clive says he chucked it in at HT at White Hart Lane.

unlikey to play

most likely be a sub which means he will do his warm up right in front of me

I cant wait I am going give him tons and ask him how's his heart

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 00:18 - Sep 7 with 2138 viewsLblock

What a right Charlie

It's a transfer not to be sniffed at though

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 00:54 - Sep 7 with 2103 viewsPommyhoop

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 23:51 - Sep 6 by essextaxiboy

Yep I know that we were never going to keep him once the relegation 8.5 mill clause kicked in.
And I know he would never of signed for us without the clause.
Its just them C'nts down the road have picked up the bargain of the century let alone the season.Through default.He left us for Liverpool not Chelsea.
You watch him grab his chance as soon Costa is injured or suspended then keep him out of the side.
He's gonna lap up them through balls from Fabrigas and Hazard all day long.
Boo him by all means .Give him worse stick than little Mata got and hopefully he will respond similarly.
Wish he went to Arsenal or Liverpool .Anyone but them C'nts..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 03:44 - Sep 7 with 2041 viewsFredManRave

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 00:18 - Sep 7 by Lblock

What a right Charlie

It's a transfer not to be sniffed at though

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 07:58 - Sep 7 with 1979 viewscyprusmel

I really don't understand the way this player takes so much stick from some of the members on this board. When he signed for us we knew at the time that he wanted to play champions league football and was using us as a stepping stone the manager and board all agreed and wrote it into his contract that he could move on if the right offer came in. In the relegation season he put a decent shift in and if the midfield could have found him with the ball more often he might have been able to keep us up. The move to Newcastle suited both parties, we had him off the wage bill and received 2 million for his services and he played at the top level to help his world cup aspirations. This season he came back to Rangers to play he could have gone to Newcastle after they came in before the deadline day but he turned them down. he wants to stay in London and if Torres had not been loaned out and Chelsea come in for him I think he would have been happy to play at the Bush. On the day of the Sunderland game he was at the ground ready to play for us when all knew he would sign for Chelsea the next day, it was Rednap that decided not to play him. How many players knowing that they are going to play for one of the country's top teams in 24 hours time would have done that and risked an injury that would have cancelled the deal. He is obviously very popular with the other Rangers players as at the end of the game he was still there in and around the dressing room. How many of you on this board would turn down the opportunity of a very upward career move. Another thing to remember is that most players are not fans like us, to them it's a job. I like Remy and I believe in the main he always tried his best for us. I have no issue at all with him going to Chelsea as I am not a Chelsea hater in fact there are no football teams I have problems with. I have been to over 60 football league grounds as well as non league and have been at Loftus Road since 1958. Mr Remy I for one wish you well.
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 08:24 - Sep 7 with 1944 viewsRed_Ranger

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 07:58 - Sep 7 by cyprusmel

I really don't understand the way this player takes so much stick from some of the members on this board. When he signed for us we knew at the time that he wanted to play champions league football and was using us as a stepping stone the manager and board all agreed and wrote it into his contract that he could move on if the right offer came in. In the relegation season he put a decent shift in and if the midfield could have found him with the ball more often he might have been able to keep us up. The move to Newcastle suited both parties, we had him off the wage bill and received 2 million for his services and he played at the top level to help his world cup aspirations. This season he came back to Rangers to play he could have gone to Newcastle after they came in before the deadline day but he turned them down. he wants to stay in London and if Torres had not been loaned out and Chelsea come in for him I think he would have been happy to play at the Bush. On the day of the Sunderland game he was at the ground ready to play for us when all knew he would sign for Chelsea the next day, it was Rednap that decided not to play him. How many players knowing that they are going to play for one of the country's top teams in 24 hours time would have done that and risked an injury that would have cancelled the deal. He is obviously very popular with the other Rangers players as at the end of the game he was still there in and around the dressing room. How many of you on this board would turn down the opportunity of a very upward career move. Another thing to remember is that most players are not fans like us, to them it's a job. I like Remy and I believe in the main he always tried his best for us. I have no issue at all with him going to Chelsea as I am not a Chelsea hater in fact there are no football teams I have problems with. I have been to over 60 football league grounds as well as non league and have been at Loftus Road since 1958. Mr Remy I for one wish you well.

Way too rational and sensible.
Please delete this very reasoned post.
Out of order!
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 09:10 - Sep 7 with 1862 viewsMarc

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 08:24 - Sep 7 by Red_Ranger

Way too rational and sensible.
Please delete this very reasoned post.
Out of order!

Who cares about rational in this situation

He has joined Chelsea and will rightly be booed when he returns to Loftus road
Login to get fewer ads

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 09:14 - Sep 7 with 1853 views18StoneOfHoop

Paragraphs. 300+ words and 12 sentences without one is not a good thing. Very useful things so they are. Breaks prose up on the eye - makes it easier to read.

It's a bit like Holloway's former SHOUTY use of Capitals alone. One can be left thinking this person hasn't bothered - why should I bother reading what they've written? Classically I think a paragraph is meant to be about one particular issue/point/topic/subject...then when you come to make a second - new para!

Alternatively don't even think about topics - just every 2 or 3 sentences call it a para. Press return ..create a space..eh voila! Hey presto; much easier to read.

Might come to the pretty interesting content of your post later. Gotta dash - busy Sunday. I'm reading the first lesson from,chapter X11,verse 21, a Letter from Pompous Pedanticus Grammaticus to the Roman:

"Gather up our best players and we smash Jose in the face.It is truly easier,for a rich footballer to enter the eye of an needle than for him to turn down the chance of bundles of readies and glory just off the Kings Road. Put the champagne on ice mother."

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:16 - Sep 7 with 1785 viewscyprusmel

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 09:14 - Sep 7 by 18StoneOfHoop

Paragraphs. 300+ words and 12 sentences without one is not a good thing. Very useful things so they are. Breaks prose up on the eye - makes it easier to read.

It's a bit like Holloway's former SHOUTY use of Capitals alone. One can be left thinking this person hasn't bothered - why should I bother reading what they've written? Classically I think a paragraph is meant to be about one particular issue/point/topic/subject...then when you come to make a second - new para!

Alternatively don't even think about topics - just every 2 or 3 sentences call it a para. Press return ..create a space..eh voila! Hey presto; much easier to read.

Might come to the pretty interesting content of your post later. Gotta dash - busy Sunday. I'm reading the first lesson from,chapter X11,verse 21, a Letter from Pompous Pedanticus Grammaticus to the Roman:

"Gather up our best players and we smash Jose in the face.It is truly easier,for a rich footballer to enter the eye of an needle than for him to turn down the chance of bundles of readies and glory just off the Kings Road. Put the champagne on ice mother."

You have two choices read it or not, I am an uneducated person who failed the 11 plus and every other exam I took but that didn't stop me from being a successful businessman who retired early.
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:34 - Sep 7 with 1752 viewspomanjou

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:16 - Sep 7 by cyprusmel

You have two choices read it or not, I am an uneducated person who failed the 11 plus and every other exam I took but that didn't stop me from being a successful businessman who retired early.

Mel,

I strongly agree with your first post and can closely identify with 11plus failure, success in business and early retirement.

I suspect 18stone may have been just a little tongue in cheek.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:39 - Sep 7 with 1741 viewsandygg

I agree totally.
Having said that though, i hope he breaks his fookin leg.
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:42 - Sep 7 with 1731 viewsScarecrow

Brilliant post and agree what you're said about remy. It's just the thought of him doing well for them that grates us all, however football is a game that equalisers on occasions and he's hoping he enjoys a good career but we keep beating the scum home & away. Happy Sunday to all
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:55 - Sep 7 with 1709 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:42 - Sep 7 by Scarecrow

Brilliant post and agree what you're said about remy. It's just the thought of him doing well for them that grates us all, however football is a game that equalisers on occasions and he's hoping he enjoys a good career but we keep beating the scum home & away. Happy Sunday to all

Thanks for your well written rational post Mel. You don't see many on QPR message boards, which is a shame.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 10:55]
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:57 - Sep 7 with 1698 viewscyprusmel

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:34 - Sep 7 by pomanjou

Mel,

I strongly agree with your first post and can closely identify with 11plus failure, success in business and early retirement.

Thank you.
Maybe.
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:00 - Sep 7 with 1692 viewsisawqpratwcity

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:34 - Sep 7 by pomanjou

Mel,

i thought 18st was trying to be helpful.

as my sight gets worse with age i find it more difficult to focus on text in large blocks, and consequently only read the start and finish of mel's post.

no offense, mel. i have no problem with what remy did.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:03 - Sep 7 with 1686 viewscyprusmel

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:42 - Sep 7 by Scarecrow

I hope we beat them home and away as well, I only wish Remy was playing for us but it wasn't to be. Things in football always change and one day (soon) I hope we will be looking down on Chelsea.
Jose must be laughing his socks off to pick up a current International with a recent scoring rate of 1 in 2 knowing if he sold him in January he could be worth at least double what he paid.
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:05 - Sep 7 with 1678 viewscyprusmel

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:00 - Sep 7 by isawqpratwcity

as my sight gets worse with age i find it more difficult to focus on text in large blocks, and consequently only read the start and finish of mel's post.

ISQPRAWC I have taken it on board and you are right it is hard to read.
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:08 - Sep 7 with 1672 views18StoneOfHoop

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 10:16 - Sep 7 by cyprusmel

I obviously did read it..twas very good content...although I'm not of a similar mind..."fook them chelski b'staads always - ze war is never over" is my considered mature unyielding 48 year old stance. Although don't hate Remy,can't see he's done much wrong. Certainly no Bosingwa.

Leaving gaps in writing is not about being educated - I have 3 O Levels,hardly Michael Gove,is it? - it's not a difficult thing to do,just makes things easier for others. Your spelling is impeccable,so far as I can tell.
Congratulations on your business success,enjoy Cyprus Mel.

Don't get the hump. 18.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh... late for church!
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 11:20]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:15 - Sep 7 with 1657 viewscyprusmel

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:08 - Sep 7 by 18StoneOfHoop

I obviously did read it..twas very good content...although I'm not of a similar mind..."fook them chelski b'staads always - ze war is never over" is my considered mature unyielding 48 year old stance. Although don't hate Remy,can't see he's done much wrong. Certainly no Bosingwa.

Leaving gaps in writing is not about being educated - I have 3 O Levels,hardly Michael Gove,is it? - it's not a difficult thing to do,just makes things easier for others. Your spelling is impeccable,so far as I can tell.

Don't get the hump. 18.

As I have posted previously you are right it was hard to read. Hump removed
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:28 - Sep 7 with 1636 viewspeejaybee

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:08 - Sep 7 by 18StoneOfHoop

Don't get the hump. 18.

Do people still go to church,I thought you could do it on the Net.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:34 - Sep 7 with 1626 viewscyprusmel

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:28 - Sep 7 by peejaybee

Do people still go to church,I thought you could do it on the Net.

Of course you can, Jesus was a fisher of men stands to reason he must have had a net to catch them.
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:39 - Sep 7 with 1622 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 11:00 - Sep 7 by isawqpratwcity

I just couldn't be bothered to wade through what looked like one long sentence, but I have no doubt to its decency as that guy writes good posts.

We all know the rational behaviour that a reasonable person should employ with this highly emotive subject. However, as a football fan, I reserve the right to act irrationally - when we win, lose, draw, a result goes for or against us or indeed anything else that May have either a direct or indirect impact upon my club.

Him leaving had a massive direct impact, him leaving in the fashion he did was emotive, therefore I reserve the right to act like a wally and have the odd emotional outburst.

That doesn't detract from what Mel or anyone else has said, I just prefer to act my way than his at the football as it's a release from the daily grind!

EDIT: read and still agree with my above post, even though everything written in it is true.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 11:52]
Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 16:58 - Sep 7 with 1498 viewsAitch

Err Do Brown Bears Sh!t in The Woods? on 09:10 - Sep 7 by Marc

Who cares about rational in this situation

He has joined Chelsea and will rightly be booed when he returns to Loftus road

This, and plenty of it.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024