Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a case for not starting Nedum O ? 10:38 - Sep 21 with 871 viewspomanjou

Not in my view. Rio is definitely a yard or more short pace, cannot react to a lanky striker stopping him from getting off the ground and is mentally and physically rapidly slowing down.
The only thing he did with confidence were square or backward balls when the oppo were well out of the way.

Traore is a curates egg, Caulker looks best when he's in the oppo goalmouth and Isla does not look the world cup star he was with Chile. But they are all young players who need to be persevered with.

Ferdinand is not. He's just strolling thru the game playing at being Mr Cool and waiting to be a defensive accident.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Is there a case for not starting Nedum O ? on 10:45 - Sep 21 with 852 viewsDiscodroids

i think ned needs to join another lodge.

if ned has been nominated by two other members of the craft (harold and bond), and if chief architect (fernandes ) has set light to the lifeless fingers of joe jordans ' hand of glory ' in the pale moonlight and buried tony incenzo's lisping brown tinged tongue in the sand , our Ned may have a chance of getting in the side.

plenty of high profile exposure for 'Rio' and his new book sales whilst domiciled in a premiership first team.

publicity dahrling.

if traore is an egg , its one that alison hammond uses to get her self off with , the other being isla.

love eggs the pair of 'em.

[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 10:50]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Is there a case for not starting Nedum O ? on 10:51 - Sep 21 with 833 viewsdaveB

would be harsh to blame Ferdinand for either goal yesterday, was a clear foul for the 1st and I thought Isla should have done a lot better for the second.

I'd like to see Ned get a chance but we've again made so many changes that you have a new back four every week and until they get used to playing together it's not going to improve so changing it again is probably not the best idea
Is there a case for not starting Nedum O ? on 10:56 - Sep 21 with 825 viewsloftboy

Personally would like to see Ned and Caulker as our first choice pairing.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Is there a case for not starting Nedum O ? on 11:24 - Sep 21 with 795 viewsfrancisbowles

Is there a case for not starting Nedum O ? on 10:56 - Sep 21 by loftboy

But which one is going to play on the left?

Rio playing there at the moment but, correct me if I am wrong, it is not his normal position when playing at Man U it was Vidic on the left.

I have said this on here many times but apart from Clint we don't have anyone comfortable on the left of the center pair ( or three, probably the reason it was not a success!).
Is there a case for not starting Nedum O ? on 11:25 - Sep 21 with 794 viewsbosh67

Is there a case for not starting Nedum O ? on 10:56 - Sep 21 by loftboy

This. Cauker won't grow as a player alongside a player in his retirement year.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is there a case for not starting Nedum O ? on 15:23 - Sep 21 with 702 viewsDiscodroids

id rather clint back in the side , than peckhams harper lee.

a shit sandwich of a signing.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024