Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) 15:48 - Oct 10 with 953 viewsqprphil

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 16:03 - Oct 10 with 940 viewsTacticalR

Our scouts are told to look out for them. Then, after rigorous testing, only the laziest are chosen.

Air hostess clique

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 18:04 - Oct 10 with 887 viewsdavman

Because, like their manager and current captain, they couldn't give a flying duck....

...and they get given time off when 'the stiffs' along with Redknapp's whipping boy in waiting (Adel) have to play a match.

Ferdinand doesn't look fit to me, but is he given extra stints to do? Nope, he's hawking his book round the country just like our manager.

THAT is why our players look lazy...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 19:30 - Oct 10 with 808 viewsTacticalR

Hopefully with the development of the academy we can train our own players to be lazy, rather than paying over the odds for lazy foreign players.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 19:30]

Air hostess clique

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 19:41 - Oct 10 with 798 viewsjohncharles

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 18:04 - Oct 10 by davman

Because, like their manager and current captain, they couldn't give a flying duck....

...and they get given time off when 'the stiffs' along with Redknapp's whipping boy in waiting (Adel) have to play a match.

Ferdinand doesn't look fit to me, but is he given extra stints to do? Nope, he's hawking his book round the country just like our manager.

THAT is why our players look lazy...

Exactly. When it's clear that Redknapp has given up and is just hanging on for his cheque..............

Strong and stable my arse.

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 19:58 - Oct 10 with 789 viewsbosh67

I don't agree that the players are lazy or aren't trying. There is very little wrong with the players, just a lot wrong with the way they are trained, organised, coached and motivated.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 21:06 - Oct 10 with 743 viewsRangersDave

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 19:58 - Oct 10 by bosh67

I don't agree that the players are lazy or aren't trying. There is very little wrong with the players, just a lot wrong with the way they are trained, organised, coached and motivated.

So, nothing to do with the players at all then?

They must really be proud of their individual performances then!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 22:16 - Oct 10 with 669 viewsBasingstokeR

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 16:03 - Oct 10 by TacticalR

Our scouts are told to look out for them. Then, after rigorous testing, only the laziest are chosen.

When you say rigorous testing, are you really saying our preparation in this respect is... meticulous?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 22:16]
We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 05:48 - Oct 11 with 592 viewsalhoopy

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 19:58 - Oct 10 by bosh67

OMG

I cant believe what I just read
Login to get fewer ads

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 09:26 - Oct 11 with 527 viewsjohncharles

That Vargas was well lazy last night

Strong and stable my arse.

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 13:07 - Oct 11 with 453 viewsNortholt_Rs

We are the laziest group of players. Why is that? (n/t) on 16:03 - Oct 10 by TacticalR

"...only the laziest - and chronically injured - are chosen."

There fixed!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024