Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough 18:53 - Jan 12 with 2035 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/des-kelly-qprs-players-didnt-like-fans-

damm right

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 19:07 - Jan 12 with 1995 viewssimmo

“It’s hard to win away,” said Harry Redknapp, although nobody has made it this hard in five decades

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 19:21 - Jan 12 with 1952 viewsTHEBUSH

If the players don't like the fans having a go after another defeat, they can always leave us.

Stop moaning players and get us a win or two, maybe then you won't get slagged off.
Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 19:30 - Jan 12 with 1915 viewsHollowayRanger

I know the the players are trying and im sure most are upset at losing, but £20000 -£70000 a week would certainly take the sting out of it

what do the fans get for kissing goodbye to £100 plus every away game other than another slap in the face

if the players are that upset

RAISE YOUR BLOODY GAME and show us you can compete we could have been 13th if we beat burnley 13th!!!!!!! instead another woeful effort leaves us 19th and right in the dog do

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 19:46 - Jan 12 with 1866 viewsMatch82

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 19:30 - Jan 12 by HollowayRanger

I know the the players are trying and im sure most are upset at losing, but £20000 -£70000 a week would certainly take the sting out of it

what do the fans get for kissing goodbye to £100 plus every away game other than another slap in the face

if the players are that upset

RAISE YOUR BLOODY GAME and show us you can compete we could have been 13th if we beat burnley 13th!!!!!!! instead another woeful effort leaves us 19th and right in the dog do

Although to be fair, this also suggests that it's such a clusterf*ck down the bottom of the table that one win can move you up 6 places. So maybe not quite time to throw in the towel yet...
Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 20:06 - Jan 12 with 1793 viewsoddball

looks like harrold has upset some of his media chums as every story ive read today has ripped him a new arsehole.hopefully this is the end game and he signs up for that 18 hole golf course.fly away spastic hawk.
Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 21:14 - Jan 12 with 1632 viewsHollowayRanger

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 19:46 - Jan 12 by Match82

Although to be fair, this also suggests that it's such a clusterf*ck down the bottom of the table that one win can move you up 6 places. So maybe not quite time to throw in the towel yet...

agree bust cant help feeling

we have used up our
easier home games =got some points 19 but not enough as spunked a lot away
harder away games = lost lot zero points

and are now into our

hard home games =? at a guess going lose most maybe 9 more points
easier away game= ? at a guess get 6 points max

draw hull draw Liverpool beat city beat Swansea and won 1 away game we be on 28 points now and laughing !!!!

Listen to the band play!

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 21:27 - Jan 12 with 1600 viewsTrom

An usually good column from the Standard. The Lampard take was also well written.
Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 21:37 - Jan 12 with 1576 viewsCiderwithRsie

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 19:46 - Jan 12 by Match82

It's nowhere near time to throw in the towel. A couple of wins, the odd away point, and we could head back up the table easily enough. And despite the anger on here, we have got some decent players - more than Burnley, Leicester or Palace have anyway.

Which is exactly why I'm angry. The towel is coming from the touchline, not the stands.
Login to get fewer ads

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 09:28 - Jan 13 with 1318 viewsNortholt_Rs

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 21:37 - Jan 12 by CiderwithRsie

It's nowhere near time to throw in the towel. A couple of wins, the odd away point, and we could head back up the table easily enough. And despite the anger on here, we have got some decent players - more than Burnley, Leicester or Palace have anyway.

Which is exactly why I'm angry. The towel is coming from the touchline, not the stands.

They've all got better managers though....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 09:56 - Jan 13 with 1284 viewsTheChef

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 21:14 - Jan 12 by HollowayRanger

agree bust cant help feeling

we have used up our
easier home games =got some points 19 but not enough as spunked a lot away
harder away games = lost lot zero points

and are now into our

hard home games =? at a guess going lose most maybe 9 more points
easier away game= ? at a guess get 6 points max

draw hull draw Liverpool beat city beat Swansea and won 1 away game we be on 28 points now and laughing !!!!

Clutching at straws here, but on the plus side we do seem to raise our game against the top teams.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 12:10 - Jan 13 with 1185 viewsthemodfather

qpr fans are not being prima donnas, we don't expect trophy after trophy but we expect some heart and passion....at times fer has ambled along, philipps has been poor as has hoilet, mutch has been very crap
yet all had high fees and take a big wage and the return is abysmal!
most qpr fans thought we would be bottom 6 most of the season and so it is but ten away defeats, setting new records, just a pitiful 5 away goals is not good enough.
the only hope is we are not adrift, villa are in free fall and games can turn easily.
Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 12:13 - Jan 13 with 1172 viewsDiscodroids

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 19:07 - Jan 12 by simmo

“It’s hard to win away,” said Harry Redknapp, although nobody has made it this hard in five decades

excellent, excellent work.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 12:28 - Jan 13 with 1146 viewsLoft1979

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 21:37 - Jan 12 by CiderwithRsie

As much as I like this blog I hate 65-70% of the comments. But then I find a few that reflect my feelings. I wanted HR out after the Spam game, but then we worked our way into a viable team got 19 points and really but for ONE or Two or Three poor moments ( last minute Lpool winner, one last second swan equalizer and. Juan mata swan dive) we don't look so glum.

As it is , yes we have decent players but we certainly don't have a roster that rivals some of our fellow premiership teams. It takes just ONE weak link and your exposed. YSY was helpfull in getting rid of one of those. With him and Sandro gone...the likes of Arfield suddenly become balon d' Or candidates.
Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 12:45 - Jan 13 with 1082 viewsJuzzie

Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 19:07 - Jan 12 by simmo

In the last 50 years there have been approx. 42,000 top flight games played. We've managed to conjour up the 10 worst consecutive away games in that time.

Un-fking-believable.
Des Kelly: QPR’s players didn’t like fans having a go…tough on 13:02 - Jan 13 with 1046 viewsDiscodroids

im not throwing he towel in , im doing my best angelo dundee impression with the smelling salts under punch drunk tonys nose to retire this journeyman manager on his stool.

they say the last thing to go is the punch, judging by Gentlemen Harold redknapps telegraphed tired jabs, weve got yorkshire paratrooper and 70's pugalist richard dunn on our hands.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024