Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWP on 20:54 - Feb 10 with 3203 viewsBluce_Ree

Don't you dare f*ck this up, Shaun.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

SWP on on 20:59 - Feb 10 with 3181 viewsWestbourneR

NOOOOOOOOO.

That's 3 points gone mark my words.

Why oh why would you bring him on? He's a broken footballer

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

SWP on on 21:05 - Feb 10 with 3143 viewsQPR_ARG

First three touches:

1. BOMBS the ball onto Mauricio Isla's head when trying to cross it long.

2. Passes to Fer then stays still for about 40 seconds.

3. Tries to pass to Isla behind a defender and hits is incredibly hard. Ball bounces off the defender.
SWP on on 21:22 - Feb 10 with 3081 viewsqprant

He is so Sh!te, loses the ball when we had a good chance down our end and trudges back like some little kid, why did he put him on??!! There are far more better players then that short sh!t.

SUB him now before he screws us.
SWP on on 21:40 - Feb 10 with 3019 viewsstrikerace

He's so bad he's actually funny out there. Reminds me of a 10 yr old playing with his dad and his dad's friends.
SWP on on 21:41 - Feb 10 with 2999 viewsgobbles

The man's a hero. First getting Bosingwa sent off, then scoring at Stamford Bridge, now not ballsing-up tonight
SWP on on 21:42 - Feb 10 with 2998 viewsMatch82

When Doughty came on he moved to right back. Interesting.
SWP on on 21:42 - Feb 10 with 2986 viewsEalingRanger

He was utter gash but it didn't matter, thank god.
SWP on on 21:43 - Feb 10 with 2959 viewsqprnaas

SWP on on 21:42 - Feb 10 by EalingRanger

He was utter gash but it didn't matter, thank god.

thought he did well.... seemed more confident on the ball compared to when i last saw him play
Login to get fewer ads

SWP on on 23:39 - Feb 10 with 2771 viewsTacticalR

Never imagined we would see him again. At least he didn't manage to screw this up. I guess his main goal is to avoid injury.

Air hostess clique

SWP on on 23:56 - Feb 10 with 2708 viewsqueensparker

Poor old SWP, he looked laughably bad out there, miles off the pace. Amazed Sunderland didn't target him more.

Still he's played in some our best away performances of recent times. Maybe worth keeping him on as a lucky charm?
SWP on on 10:10 - Feb 11 with 2445 viewsBluce_Ree

SWP on on 21:43 - Feb 10 by qprnaas

thought he did well.... seemed more confident on the ball compared to when i last saw him play

association football, more commonly known as football or soccer,[2] is a sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball. It is played by 250 million players in over 200 countries, making it the world's most popular sport.[3][4][5][6] The game is played on a rectangular field with a goal at each end. The object of the game is to score by getting the ball into the opposing goal.

Next post: why spacking the ball into the wrong people is wrong.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

SWP on on 11:02 - Feb 11 with 2353 viewsCiderwithRsie

SWP on on 23:56 - Feb 10 by queensparker

Poor old SWP, he looked laughably bad out there, miles off the pace. Amazed Sunderland didn't target him more.

Still he's played in some our best away performances of recent times. Maybe worth keeping him on as a lucky charm?

What, on a key-ring or something? Dangling from the rear view mirror on the team bus?
SWP on on 11:30 - Feb 11 with 2274 viewsadhoc_qpr

I laughed when he tried to play a cross field pass and cannoned it off the back of a QPR players head instead!
SWP on on 11:55 - Feb 11 with 2222 viewsPommyhoop

SWP on on 11:30 - Feb 11 by adhoc_qpr

I laughed when he tried to play a cross field pass and cannoned it off the back of a QPR players head instead!

Yeah it was funny. If I could lip read i would've learned how to say FFS ! in Spanish from Senor Isla.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

SWP on on 12:02 - Feb 11 with 2199 viewsTHEBUSH

Took him time to get into the game, but he did ok after a bit.

Was shocked when Phillips came off and feared the worst, thank goodness we came through in the end, phew.
SWP on on 12:07 - Feb 11 with 2182 viewsaston_hoop

It was all very nice for Chris Ramsey to acknowledge that SWP is alive and remind other clubs that he is still a Premiership player so that once his contract is out and he needs to move elsewhere, people will remember him. In the long run though, I think we'd have more chance of seeing Ramsey give young Mike Petrasso a go in that situation. Thats what I hope anyway, looks a prospect when I've seen him.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

SWP on on 12:07 - Feb 11 with 2182 viewsJamesQpr

Was fuming when he came on thinking it was Junior Toilet, then when I realized it was SWP, I was fuming that it wasn't Toilet coming on. What did Matty do to deserve being taken off, he ripped that right side open and was having a great game.
SWP on on 12:38 - Feb 11 with 2110 viewssmegma

SWP on on 11:02 - Feb 11 by CiderwithRsie

What, on a key-ring or something? Dangling from the rear view mirror on the team bus?

Or a voooo doll ? The fact we won doesn't hide the fact he is a parasite who has put as much effort into our club as Bosingwa. To think he replaced Routledge.
SWP on on 13:09 - Feb 11 with 1989 viewsrobith

SWP on on 12:07 - Feb 11 by JamesQpr

Was fuming when he came on thinking it was Junior Toilet, then when I realized it was SWP, I was fuming that it wasn't Toilet coming on. What did Matty do to deserve being taken off, he ripped that right side open and was having a great game.

2 games in 4 days having barely played all season - he looked knackered when he came off
SWP on on 13:29 - Feb 11 with 1942 viewsShotKneesHoop

I have nothing to add. You have all said what I have been saying for the last four years.

Paraphrased as "He's shyte."

How shyte must Sunderland be - not being able to beat 10 R's and a twonk.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

SWP on on 13:34 - Feb 11 with 1919 viewsgobbles

I thought he did OK. But that's based on actually watching him play last night rather than any built-up resentment. I thought everyone on the pitch did well, even Rio
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024