Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2015 a Bobby Zamora QPR Odyssey.. 11:43 - Apr 3 with 1137 viewsDiscodroids

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/qpr/transfer-talk/news/zamora-wants-qpr-sta

I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Bobby . Bobby , my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a DISCODROID 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Forest Gate, East london on the the 4th of November 1967. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you. ohhh bobieee zamoraggggggggh..

"The stats in terms of goals for me have not been great"
bobby zamora

3 Goals in 44 games.

"i like to wear womens clothes"
kelly maloney

[Post edited 3 Apr 2015 11:46]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

2015 a Bobby Zamora QPR Odyssey.. on 12:03 - Apr 3 with 1103 viewspaulparker

Yeah but for sheer nuisance value he has got to be worth a new 5 year deal
"stick him on the last 20 when defenders are tired "
"we played some of our best football with BZ in the team "
"he is the best partner for Austin"
"the big teams don't know how to play him"
these are not the sayings of deluded mad men but just some of the musings on this wonderful board
sorry in the year 2015 BZ should be no where near a 25 man PL squad let alone left as one of only 2 strikers in our team , he should be playing for crawley town or put down
after this year enoughs enough

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

2015 a Bobby Zamora QPR Odyssey.. on 13:49 - Apr 3 with 1029 viewsTheBlob

2015 a Bobby Zamora QPR Odyssey.. on 12:03 - Apr 3 by paulparker

Yeah but for sheer nuisance value he has got to be worth a new 5 year deal
"stick him on the last 20 when defenders are tired "
"we played some of our best football with BZ in the team "
"he is the best partner for Austin"
"the big teams don't know how to play him"
these are not the sayings of deluded mad men but just some of the musings on this wonderful board
sorry in the year 2015 BZ should be no where near a 25 man PL squad let alone left as one of only 2 strikers in our team , he should be playing for crawley town or put down
after this year enoughs enough

Hey,I feel safer already.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

2015 a Bobby Zamora QPR Odyssey.. on 14:57 - Apr 3 with 975 viewsBklynRanger

I could probably be more constructive and considered but

piss off, Bobby!
2015 a Bobby Zamora QPR Odyssey.. on 15:48 - Apr 3 with 936 viewsRecoilboss

“…Go and ask John Terry, Vincent Kompany, whoever, 'is it nice playing against him?' and it will be, "no, not really, I got an elbow in the back of the head again'."

Classic - Bobble nails the summary of his own attributes to a tee. He did forget to mention the high kick in the face however, which he occasionally employs for surprise value.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024