Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Distance isn't everything 14:35 - Apr 6 with 881 viewsFredManRave

Or is it?!

Following on from the Matt Phillips goal debate it will be interesting to see who wins the April goal of the month. Will Rooneys win because the Utd hordes will vote for it or will it be Adams punt?! I'll be astounded if Adams doesn't win it (The Utd hordes will vote for it as it was against Chelsea?!).

The question is does anybody think it should win. Personally I don't. It there was a welly of the month then fine because let's face it that's all Adams has done, he's wellied the bloody thing. How much skill and technique required to do that?!

On a European goals programme I've just watched, the top 4 goals of the weekend (as voted for by the production team!) were Bobbys in 4th, this in 3rd;

Bloody Defoes in 2nd and Adams' whack in 1st.

Personally I'd probably have Pinillas in 1st and Adams in 4th.

Interested to see if there's anybody that thinks that Adams goal is the best...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Distance isn't everything on 14:39 - Apr 6 with 867 viewsJuzzie

Unlessthere are Man U or Liverpoll contenders, Adams will get it simply because of distance, even though Zamoras was technically better.
Distance isn't everything on 15:59 - Apr 6 with 827 viewsJigsore

It's laughable really... Give me the ball and eventually I could probably recreate Adam's goal in similar circumstances

i'd never manage Bobby's or Pinilla's in a million years. But distance beats skill these days apparently

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Distance isn't everything on 16:21 - Apr 6 with 795 viewsPunteR

Adams was a great goal,although I would be more impressed if he hit the crossbar.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Distance isn't everything on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 761 viewsN12Hoop

Everyone's have a huge w4nk over Rooney's goal. Wasn't Austin's goal at Soton similar? Don't remember a w4nkathon over that one.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024