Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabregas 17:05 - Apr 12 with 2262 viewsted_hendrix

Cnt utter bastard.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fabregas on 17:10 - Apr 12 with 2234 viewshoops_legend

Why cause of his celebration in front if our fans who were giving him it big all match?

I don't think what he did was right and to the usual fans that's disrespectful but I would bet he received a lot worse from hundreds of fans...

More disrespectful was that tool of a Portuguese coach who celebrated in front of Ramsey
In what way was that deserved? Like really, this guy needs to be banned from touchline as he has history of this
Fabregas on 17:16 - Apr 12 with 2191 viewsted_hendrix

Fabregas on 17:10 - Apr 12 by hoops_legend

Why cause of his celebration in front if our fans who were giving him it big all match?

I don't think what he did was right and to the usual fans that's disrespectful but I would bet he received a lot worse from hundreds of fans...

More disrespectful was that tool of a Portuguese coach who celebrated in front of Ramsey
In what way was that deserved? Like really, this guy needs to be banned from touchline as he has history of this

I've only just got back so I don't know what else happened?

Look we're in the shit and doing our best to survive, I see no reason for Fabregas to celebrate like that after scoring with a few minutes to go, celebrate yes by all means but as I saw it he was taking the piss.

That lost point today could ultimately send us down

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fabregas on 23:28 - Apr 12 with 1851 viewsJuzzie

Fabrgas could easily have gone towards his own fans. He deliberatley chose to goad the home fans, along with his team mates and coach.

Fans have been giving players dogs abuse for 125+ years, the players are professionals (sic) who should know better.

Having just seen MoTD2, Mourhinho seemed more respectful shrugging his shoulders at Ramsey and consoling him. mourhino knew they got a smash and grab.
Fabregas on 05:14 - Apr 13 with 1745 viewsQPR_ARG

Anybody who defend his goal celebration need to have a better look at this player and his previous.

He did the same to PSG fans when Chelsea scored late (with Diego Costa winking at them as if saying: "Check me out, I've just fücked you over!"). Fabregas went over the mountain of Chelsea players and deliberately in front of the traveling PSG fans to make sure they knew he was happy at their expense.

Today, it was a classless display once again. He went on a "lap of honour" in front of the most vocal section of the ground.

What these Chelsea players have in quality, they lack in class.

They should be ashamed. But they have no shame.

By the way...Mr. Faria (one of Mourinho's staff), went over to celebrate in front of a suffering Chris Ramsey. Arms wide open, fists pumping. Absolutely despicable behaviour.

As for the argument of "I'm sure he got worse from fans". Well...those are the unwritten codes of football. He's a pro. The fans are not pros. He should follow certain guidelines. The fans don't have that kind of guidelines. The fans are regular people who pay a lot of money to enjoy a passtime (sometimes it's a lot more than that, yes, but it doesn't change the point). These players are millionaires, getting richer partly because those regular guys are paying top dollar. They should know better and act better.

Behaving like this could trigger massive acts of violence as the focus is more on players than fans. Some can play the role of a villain and do it without going overboard. Some are just stupid irresponsible classless morons. And Fabregas is in this later category, as far as I'm concerned.
Fabregas on 05:37 - Apr 13 with 1730 viewsFDC

His response to "Cesc, do QPR deserve credit for pushing you all the way?" 39 seconds in to this endangered my TV screen. Absolute thundercvnt.

Fabregas on 05:46 - Apr 13 with 1717 viewsQPR_ARG

Fabregas on 05:37 - Apr 13 by FDC

His response to "Cesc, do QPR deserve credit for pushing you all the way?" 39 seconds in to this endangered my TV screen. Absolute thundercvnt.

Disgraceful. "The most important trophy of the season" your hairy Catalan arse, Cesc!

You're only saying this because PSG gave you a colostomy bag.

Blaming it on the dry pitch...how low can he go?

With their team and our team, their campaign and our campaign, they should put 6 on us everytime we play them. Lucky bastards! So not worthy of everything they get.

For what it's worth, I do think we deserve to be as low as we are in the league because of the way Harry did things and the club allowed him to go about them. But not today (although our personnel, morale, league position, do have a negative effect and gives us no margin of error at all).

Still...back to the point of this thread...Fabregas...what an hijo de puta!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024