Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser 09:43 - May 8 with 1874 viewsNorthernr

Who did Chris Ramsey vote for? Is the rise of UKIP a sign of growing racial intolerance in Britain today? Who does do Jack Grealish's hair and what did Harry Kane say in the FourFourTwo interview? All of this, the occasional question about QPR, and almost certainly half a dozen references to "until it's mathematically impossible" to follow in the weekly Sky wnk fest from 945ish...

Down to the bare bones (Arry), medical staff working hard. Caulker broke his hand, he's touch and go. Clint has a hamstring injury. Bobby is "ongoing" - we're hoping he can be patched up and get out there. Hoping Leroy will start again this weekend. Nedum got sent off so he's missing the game. Bring your boots and have a game. At this stage we can't make it something that stops us going out and playing the best we can.

Rio is devastated. Everybody at the club wishes him all the best. Hopefully he can bring his family through it in the way he's handled himself all through a difficult time.

We won't push anything, or even mention it to him. There are things that are greater than your job. If he comes back, trains and makes himself available he'll be in contention.

From his POV he's looking at how he can move on with the rest of his life at this point.

As long as there are points to be played for you have to go in and believe you can do it. Mood in the squad is good, we understand we have a very big task but we're going to go out with the same energy and enthusiasm that we have done in all the games we've played (lord help us!).

Everybody mentioning different great escapes. The players know it's a difficult game, we have to try and win it. Everybody aware of the importance of the situation we're in.

Nothing put in concrete at the moment. Still the rest of the season to get on with. Hoping I'll be here. Haven't pout pen to paper and put anything in stone.

Decision will be made at the end of the season. Hoping it will be me.

The club is in a rebuilding phase whatever division we're in. Important everybody around the club realises we have to get stability and foundations in place to make sure QPR have a bright future.

Our problem has been lack of concentration right to the end. Six or seven goals in after 80 minutes tells its own story, 87 mins at Liverpool, 88 Chelsea, 89 Hull, 86 at Villa. We've done it to ourselves. It's more frustrating than if you were getting beaten out of sight. Lacking a little cutting edge and quality to go right ok the end with Premier League teams./ We have three games to save our season, the players will roll their sleeves up and go for a win on Sunday.

Every coach looks at turning points. Over the course of the season the table tells its own story. I'd like to say there was one match that could have changed things, but I can't say there is one incident. Over the course of the season we haven't been able to build the strongest team due to injuries and other circumstances. The players who've gone on the field have done themselves proud and performed admirably.

There will be obstacles next season that weren't there before. Important for the club to have long term stability, and a rebuilding period, and people have to be realistic about how long that will take. Everybody would like to bounce straight back and that's what we'll try and do but we have to be realistic about the club on a long term basis. I don't know how long it would take, there are teams like Ipswich, Middlesbrough who have been stuck there for years. Watford only just coming back. Could take a period. Not to say we won't try and come straight back up, we obviously have to look at the contracts, assess the situation realistically.

Les as technical director will deal with the contracts and personnel in and out. Tony and Reuben will have a say as well. I couldn't tell you, not aware of the intricacies of the contracts. I'm balls, bibs and cones. The other stuff is down to other people.

City are a good team on their worst day. We're hoping they don't turn up and we do. They've got great players.
We have to respect their quality, but we also have to go for a win to stay in the division.

Have to commend the older players. Bobby through the pain barrier,. Joey running his legs off, Clint and Dunney have all come in as senior statesmen and made a stand and been veryh professional in the way they have conducted themselves. For youngsters all around the country you'd have to try and emulate their professionalism.

Players of that ilk need to be at every club.

Adel played in the reserves Tuesday, still has a sore knee. (think he was talking about Adel, not sure)

They realise if they go out and play to their potential they're a match for anybody in the league. City at home was two points dropped because we played well that day. This is different given what's riding on it.

Joey very professional. Youngsters need to look at somebody like him, had a questionable reputation (cigar in the eye sparks questions) the way he has turned it round has been fentastic.

And from the back of the room, it's Kevin 'Bondy' Bond to sing us out

This post has been edited by an administrator
Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser on 09:47 - May 8 with 1856 viewsfakekerby

I need to know when we will get our first black prime minister.

I pray they ask Chris as he will surely know, because he is black.
Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser on 10:00 - May 8 with 1813 viewsTrellick

What are the odds on there being a question regarding Graham Taylors England tenure?
Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser on 10:17 - May 8 with 1746 viewsRangersw12

Caulker has broken his hand ?

How the fk did he do that
Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser on 10:24 - May 8 with 1726 viewsdaveB

Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser on 10:17 - May 8 by Rangersw12

first half at Liverpool last week, he went off at half time
Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser on 10:30 - May 8 with 1700 viewsSilverfoxqpr

"I'm balls, bibs and cones", is that an actual quote? Excellent stuff, make a great album title that.
Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser on 10:31 - May 8 with 1697 viewsPommyhoop

What did he think of'' 12 years a' slave'? Overhyped or robbed of the Oscar by a still anti black pro Jewish Hollywood?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser on 11:06 - May 8 with 1600 viewsJonDoeman

bare bones ? He'll be signing Niko Kranjcar next!

It Is What It Is !!

Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser on 19:13 - May 8 with 1205 viewsLblock

Chris Ramsey's election round up, and Harry Kane's 442 cover - presser on 10:17 - May 8 by Rangersw12

Banged his hand on the granite jump when the barman wouldn't serve him anymore?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024