Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dubai during Ramadan 21:01 - Sep 9 with 1187 viewswombat

Has anyone been there during Ramadan ? How does affect tourists who are there at that same time drinking eating out etc ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Dubai during Ramadan on 21:22 - Sep 9 with 1148 viewsbosh67

Doesn't effect it much I hear. Most tourists head towards the Doowop lunch club, featuring the house band Ramadanadingdong.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dubai during Ramadan on 21:27 - Sep 9 with 1139 viewsBklynRanger

I was there during Ramadan in August 2011. I'd never been there before but our friend who lived there said it wasn't that much different to any other time. I could be wrong, I mainly remember the insane heat and humidity. DubaiR will know obviously.
Dubai during Ramadan on 22:31 - Sep 9 with 1068 viewswombat

Dubai during Ramadan on 21:27 - Sep 9 by BklynRanger

I was there during Ramadan in August 2011. I'd never been there before but our friend who lived there said it wasn't that much different to any other time. I could be wrong, I mainly remember the insane heat and humidity. DubaiR will know obviously.

That's who I'm waiting for he's the font of all knowledge

Dubai during Ramadan on 23:36 - Sep 9 with 1018 viewseghamranger

I went there 3 years ago in August. We stayed in le royal meridien, didn't make a difference to us, but we didn't drink in the day and had a few at night. Shopping areas were a bit strange, but if you didn't drink a lot during the day i wasn't bothered.

Was about 8 pound a pint so wasn't that bothered.

Nice place tbough. Wouldn't rush to go back. Dubai r is tne man in tne know or Stuart r I think!
Dubai during Ramadan on 01:22 - Sep 10 with 984 viewsbob566

There won't be any Syrians there. That's for sure
Dubai during Ramadan on 03:19 - Sep 10 with 955 viewsDubaiR

Mate ish is the answer. You can't eat or drink in public, by that I mean walking down the street. Most places to eat will remain open but blinds and curtains will be shut so no one can see in.

Some hotels will still serve drinks during the day by the hotel pool but a lot will only serve at break of fast which will be around 18:45 depending on time of the year Ramadan falls.

I would imagine you will get some great deals on hotels during that time just check on the serving during the day.

Let me know if you need anything
Dubai during Ramadan on 09:17 - Sep 10 with 861 viewswombat

Dubai during Ramadan on 03:19 - Sep 10 by DubaiR

Mate ish is the answer. You can't eat or drink in public, by that I mean walking down the street. Most places to eat will remain open but blinds and curtains will be shut so no one can see in.

Some hotels will still serve drinks during the day by the hotel pool but a lot will only serve at break of fast which will be around 18:45 depending on time of the year Ramadan falls.

I would imagine you will get some great deals on hotels during that time just check on the serving during the day.

Let me know if you need anything

cheers mate will pm you later

Dubai during Ramadan on 09:47 - Sep 10 with 833 viewsDeano19766

Ramadan. What a load of ol shant #eatwhenwewant #drinkwhenweant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024