Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers fatigue 10:19 - Sep 17 with 1103 viewsqprxtc

Sometimes I don’t care. And this is one of those times.

Right now, I don’t care if we don’t go up or if we go down or stay where we are. I’ll still buy a season ticket, I’ll still support Rangers.

I have never played football properly so can’t even begin to have in depth debates about tactics and such. All my opinions about that are general ones with no real depth behind it. I don’t want to get irate anymore when we don’t win or play poorly. I support QPR. I seem to have been upset with them for 37 years at some point or other.

Reading messageboards and the extreme reactions to everything that happens at the club from badge designs to training grounds to match formations is exhausting.

I love Rangers but sometimes I couldn’t give a sh!t about any of it.
Rangers fatigue on 10:27 - Sep 17 with 1082 viewsstevec

You have a point. It used to be turn up and wait for the announcer to give the team sheet, watch the game, pint and go home.

The only views you had were those of your mates and 90 minutes inside the stadium.

Social media has got a lot to answer for and this message board can become a drug of sorts. However, it is all strangely compelling.
Rangers fatigue on 10:48 - Sep 17 with 1050 viewsDorse

Rangers fatigue on 10:27 - Sep 17 by stevec

You have a point. It used to be turn up and wait for the announcer to give the team sheet, watch the game, pint and go home.

The only views you had were those of your mates and 90 minutes inside the stadium.

Social media has got a lot to answer for and this message board can become a drug of sorts. However, it is all strangely compelling.

All Hail LFW! Resistance is futile...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rangers fatigue on 21:16 - Sep 17 with 859 viewsbosh67

Best thread of the year!

On Wednesday night, everyone I sit around, my dad, Tony, his kids and all the long standing fans around us of the last 4 decades were just resigned.

We were watching a team of not bad players with no shape, no formation, no game plan, no movement, no defensive idea, no pace, no midfield structure, no connection to Charlie and no ability to up the tempo. It was very disheartening. Here was another new era and we still had no clue.

Where is the QPR that shot out the blocks at home and tore into teams for the 1st 25 minutes. That found itself 2-0 up in that time and then had its traditional wobble before regrouping and battering sides 2nd half? Where is the QPR that fought back and bombarded a defence until it caved in? Where is the QPR that played with flair and width that attacked with such determination?

I haven't seen that QPR for a long time and yet we have the players in this squad to be that team again? Do I blame Ramsey? A bit. He can't solve the problems, he can't change a game and tactics, he can't get the players excited. Much as I have defended him we either need an attack minded manager or someone to help Ramsey understand management and tactics.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024