Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The dream appointment (go or stay)? 21:24 - Sep 25 with 1377 viewsRangersDave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 21:34 - Sep 25 with 1324 viewsRangersDave

i guess nobody cares. lol

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 21:42 - Sep 25 with 1290 viewsBklynRanger

I'm saying stay for now, on the agreement that he hires someone who can sort out that defence.
The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 21:49 - Sep 25 with 1247 viewsRanger78

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 21:42 - Sep 25 by BklynRanger

I'm saying stay for now, on the agreement that he hires someone who can sort out that defence.

I think at the start of the season, they had pinned there hopes on Francis coming into to work with him and do exactly that. Sadly, I think it does really look like he's out of his depth.
The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 22:13 - Sep 25 with 1183 viewsRangersDave

Obviously i voted 'go' but just hearing his interview on Sky, i'll pay his bloody bus fare too!

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 23:08 - Sep 25 with 1104 views2Thomas2Bowles

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 22:13 - Sep 25 by RangersDave

Obviously i voted 'go' but just hearing his interview on Sky, i'll pay his bloody bus fare too!

He looked like he knows he can't do the job, I thought he looked like he was going to cry

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 23:15 - Sep 25 with 1077 viewsBklynRanger

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 23:08 - Sep 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

He looked like he knows he can't do the job, I thought he looked like he was going to cry

He just has a watery eye thing. I had that when I was young, it's a very real condition let me tell you.
The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 08:33 - Sep 26 with 952 views2Thomas2Bowles

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 23:15 - Sep 25 by BklynRanger

He just has a watery eye thing. I had that when I was young, it's a very real condition let me tell you.

Nah it was more than that, his stance/body language, looked totally defeated.

If as he said they had been locked in the changing room and he comes out like that then it's over.
Best thing he could do is admit it's over for him and resign, he won't, they never do.
The club have put all the eggs in one basket and dropped it.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2015 8:36]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 08:35 - Sep 26 with 946 viewsTheBlob

Camera caught him doing that mouth grimace which said ohhhhh blimey.

Can we have a segment on this poll "didn't want him in the first place"

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 08:43 - Sep 26 with 918 viewsDWQPR

Think I would rather have Paul Hart back

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 08:48 - Sep 26 with 908 viewspaulparker

The dream appointment (go or stay)? on 08:35 - Sep 26 by TheBlob

Camera caught him doing that mouth grimace which said ohhhhh blimey.

Can we have a segment on this poll "didn't want him in the first place"

Never wanted him not even after Sunderland away last year
The West Ham , palace , Leicester and city games told you all you need to know how this year would turn out with him in charge
It's a rebuilding plan , he needs his own players, if you don't like it follow Chelsea , your not a real fan if you don't back him , you only post when we lose , etc , etc strange how those dishing out those wise words are all absent on this MB

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024