Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JET Charlie and Matty front 3, Chery and Fer behind. 10:31 - Oct 25 with 1113 viewsbosh67

If I was Chris I would be looking at the possibility of JET Charlie and Matty as a narrow front three, able to work near each other and wander wide when they need to. Chery in behind that front three playing the Adel free roaming role and Fer behind him as the playmaker and Luongo or Sandro holding the midfield (Luongo is a holding midfielder by the way!!)

The players would work out when to go wide and when to operate as a diamond front three, depending on where Chery goes.

This won't happen but if it did those are the players that would regularly tear defences a new one and actually play QPR style attacking football.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

JET Charlie and Matty front 3, Chery and Fer behind. on 11:09 - Oct 25 with 1064 viewsDubaiR

Bosh nice in theory mate but way to open. I manage a side in Dubai and made that mistake first game of season. Getting the best 11 on the pitch and believing we would just over run the other side. We lost, far too open, next game picked a team rather than best 11 and won.

That side maybe good for a home game against the likes of MK but I would fear for us against anyone decent or who had real pace on the counter.
JET Charlie and Matty front 3, Chery and Fer behind. on 11:12 - Oct 25 with 1060 viewsDubaiR

Sorry to waffle but to add to that 3 up front could work but you would need 2 out of midfield 3 as protection, maybe Doughty and Sandro. You could have one of Fer or Cherry imo
JET Charlie and Matty front 3, Chery and Fer behind. on 12:23 - Oct 25 with 1012 viewsfrancisbowles

Bosh can you please explain a diamond front three?

All the diamonds I have seen have four points, perhaps yours needs more carrots?
JET Charlie and Matty front 3, Chery and Fer behind. on 12:44 - Oct 25 with 989 viewssimmo

Think JET has done enough to retain a place in the team and id change formation to accomodate him and Charlie. 4-2-2-2 basically with Phillips and Fer ahead of a midfield of Sandro/Luongo perhaps?

Id like to see Austin with Jet though, think it would benefit both of them

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

JET Charlie and Matty front 3, Chery and Fer behind. on 15:48 - Oct 25 with 900 viewsBAWHoops

So you want team to look like this.....

.............................Green..................
Onouha......Hill.......Hall..........Konch
......................Luongo....................
...........Chery..............Fer................
....Phillips........Austin......JET................

Not sure that will stop us conceding goals

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

JET Charlie and Matty front 3, Chery and Fer behind. on 16:02 - Oct 25 with 889 viewsTacticalR

It's the cheap second-hand diamond with a bit chipped off the top.

Air hostess clique

JET Charlie and Matty front 3, Chery and Fer behind. on 21:15 - Oct 25 with 798 viewsRs_Holy

JET Charlie and Matty front 3, Chery and Fer behind. on 12:44 - Oct 25 by simmo

Think JET has done enough to retain a place in the team and id change formation to accomodate him and Charlie. 4-2-2-2 basically with Phillips and Fer ahead of a midfield of Sandro/Luongo perhaps?

Id like to see Austin with Jet though, think it would benefit both of them

∆ this
JET Charlie and Matty front 3, Chery and Fer behind. on 02:43 - Oct 26 with 688 viewsozranger

When I was coaching many years ago, I was using a rather strange 4-3-1-2 formation where essentially the one in the middle of the three would assist as a holding midfielder most of the time, though it was also a little more complex that just this. It does bring the question about the need for one or two holding midfielders these days. The "1" was a classic No. 10 position and it worked well with two up front and the two wide midfielders providing support, wing-play and assistance in defence.

The real question, however, is whether CR will abandon his 4-2-3-1 set formation for an alternative to allow for two forwards. If not, then will there be room for both JET and Charlie when the latter returns and that I assume is also something the OP was possibly hinting at.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024